Track Your Progress
Keeping track of your symptoms, activities, what you eat and drink, and medications can help you see trends that may aid your medical provider in determining a diagnosis and prescribing effective treatment. The following logs will help you record these data points.
Print them out and bring them with you to your doctor's appointment. You may also find is useful to keep a journal to record your thoughts, feelings and observations.
- Weekly Symptoms Diary (record severity and duration of symptoms on a daily basis)
- Symptoms Log (use to record when you experience symptoms)
- Food Log (record food and beverages ingested, as well as key ingredients that may affect your vestibular symptoms)
- Activity Log (record activities and how they impact your vestibular symptoms)
- Medications Log (keep a record of all medications you are taking)
- Ménière’s Monitor (a free app for iphone, ipad and android, designed by Buzz Interactive and the European Centre to study Ménière’s)
- Symptom Trigger Tool (by Mind Over Meniere's)
DID THIS INFORMATION HELP YOU?
Thanks to VEDA, vestibular disorders are becoming recognized for their impacts on people's lives and our economy. We see new diagnostic tools and research studies, more accessible treatments, and a growing respect for how life-changing vestibular disorders can be.