For over 25 years VEDA has been helping people with inner ear balance disorders learn how the vestibular system works and how to better understand and cope with their symptoms. We direct people to qualified professional services and provide a community of support so they don’t feel like they are suffering alone.
VEDA changes lives…for the better!
You can help VEDA expand our community of support by becoming a member or making a donation today!
- Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
- Make a Donation
- Become a Corporate Sponsor
- Include VEDA in your Will or Estate Planning
You can become part of an active community of support by joining VEDA today! By becoming a member you’ll be helping VEDA connect millions of people suffering from balance disorders to the resources they need to better understand their illness so they can advocate for themselves and receive effective treatment. Plus you’ll receive the benefits of membership, including:
- A subscription to our quarterly newsletter, On the Level, which includes up-to-date information on vestibular research, rehabilitation, new technologies, and more, and stories about people just like you who have suffered from a vestibular disorder and learned how to live with it.
- Access to an online forum where you can share with others who have suffered from vestibular dysfunction and learn from their experiences.
- Optional membership in V-PALS, VEDA's members only network where people can connect individually with others suffering from a vestibular disorder via e-mail. (Visit our 'Finding Help & Support' page for more information about V-PALS.)
- Discounts on VEDA publications.
Professional members also receive free sample publications, a free listing in VEDA’s popular provider directory, and the opportunity to post educational workshops on our website.
You can support VEDA’s mission to serve people with vestibular disorders by making a tax-deductible donation today! Your gift will help us expand our outreach and increase our advocacy efforts so that we can serve even more vestibular patients. Your donation to VEDA makes a difference. It helps ensure that we can continue to:
- Provide clear, objective information to people with limited energy.
- Provide affordable support services to people with limited income.
- Offer our free online directory of health professionals so that people can find the diagnosis and treatment specialists they need.
- Promote public awareness for vestibular disorders and the life-changing limitations they impose on the millions of people who suffer from them.
Your business can help too by becoming a VEDA corporate sponsor. Click here for more information.
By including VEDA in your Will or estate planning you’ll be providing a lasting gift to help people with vestibular disorders in perpetuity, while realizing tax benefits for yourself and your family. To learn more about joining VEDA’s Balance Society contact us at (800) 837-8428 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VEDA has been a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization since 1987. Your contribution is 100% tax deductible to the full extent of the law.