Notifications
Clear all

Tingling/Numbness In Body

2,490 Posts
452 Users
2675 Likes
269 K Views
(@grissyr)

@sandrasp i have an appt Sept 15, that will be my first appt with a neurologist since I’ve had these symptoms. Hopefully i can have that done. I just want to rule GBS out, it’s scary

Sandra and Sandra reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sandrasp)

Hey everyone, I hope all your symptoms are improving 😔 I’m not a doctor or anything similar but I’ve come across an article of a 50+ female that had similar symptoms to most of us after the vaccine and she was given gabapentin and they went away. Like I said, I’m not expert but maybe mention it to your doctor and see what he thinks about it? 

Kathyb and Kathyb reacted
ReplyQuote
 Veda
(@adenk)

@sandrasp Hai Sandra, I got your message but I can not reply it privately. So I wrote it here. The tingling and numbness are going away now, only cold feet and a very strange electric sensation through my left head.. I have no idea what it is 😞

Sandra and Sandra reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sandrasp)

Posted by: @sandrasp

Hey everyone, I hope all your symptoms are improving 😔 I’m not a doctor or anything similar but I’ve come across an article of a 50+ female that had similar symptoms to most of us after the vaccine and she was given gabapentin and they went away. Like I said, I’m not expert but maybe mention it to your doctor and see what he thinks about it? 

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

I just found this site with Side effects

ReplyQuote
(@grissyr)

@cc11111 that’s when my symptoms started, 2 weeks after the first dose. The numbness and tingling has subsided but now i have major back pain and achy joints 

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

@grissyr Hi I know its terrible that 3 doctors told me no way it was to far out to have symptoms , I'm glad you feel a lot better, I'm still the same I'm at a total loss I really don't know where to turn , I'm just hoping with time it will all settle down.

ReplyQuote
(@grissyr)

@cc11111 so I’m guessing what we’re experiencing is normal? By any chance does it say when symptoms stop? I wasn’t able to scroll up or down in the link you shared 

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

I should show this to my doctor

ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

• @grissyr  so sorry I couldn't find the link I just screen shot it . Back pain is on it also. There is a lot of reading in it so I have to go through it , I will see can I send you a link

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Cc
(@cc11111)

If you type into Google,   Safety update covid-19 vaccines HPRA you should find it

Kathyb and Kathyb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grissyr)

@cc11111 ok thank you so much! Let me take a look

Cc and Cc reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kathyb)

@grissyr exact same but neck pain, it's awful. I was told to do stretches by physio, it helps a bit actually but also taking ibuprofen. 

ReplyQuote
 stas
(@stas)

Posted by: @heybro

3 weeks post Pfizer first dose.

I still have tingling and numbness on the sides of my body as well as across my torso.

I am reading online that for many this goes away in 6 to 8 weeks.

Any idea what is causing this or if it will stop?

I'm the same email on [email protected]

it's hard to recover I'm 2 and half mounts almost 3 like this .I went to so many doctors.That was a big mistake 🙁

This post was modified 3 years ago by stas

ReplyQuote
 J
(@j)

GrisR, Cc, GrisR and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 25 / 166