Your legacy can help defeat dizziness by joining VeDA's Balance Society Today!
You're GIFT can TOUCH MILLIONS
IMAGINE a global community where vestibular disorders are widely recognized, rapidly diagnosed, and effectively treated.
VeDA’s mission is to inform, educate and advocate for the vestibular community.
YOUR PLANNED GIFT helps us reach future generations of vestibular patients with information and support while we work to reduce diagnosis times and improve treatment effectiveness.
LEAVE A LEGACY that will improve the quality of life for millions of vestibular patients, not just today, but for years to come. When you make a planned gift today, you're making a pledge to promote awareness for vestibular disorders now and into the future.
THE POWER OF PLANNED GIVING
Designate VeDA as a charitable beneficiary in a will, trust or bequest.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your bequest will support VeDA in the way you intended when you plan for your estate.
Donate stocks, bonds or mutual funds or name VeDA as owner and/or beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan account.
- You receive gift credit and an immediate income tax deduction for the cash surrender value of the policy.
- In some cases you can use the cash value in your policy to fund a life-income gift, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift to VeDA now without adversely affecting your cash flow.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
Designate VeDA as the beneficiary of an investment or other financial account.
- Contact your attorney or ﬁnancial advisor and let them know you are considering a planned gift to VeDA. They can assist you in determining what type of gift best suits your personal and ﬁnancial circumstances.
Planned giving inspires.
Through a planned gift you can enhance your own and your family's financial well-being while supporting VeDA and the vestibular community. And because planned gifts typically are arranged now and paid out later, your gift ensures that VeDA will have the financial resources to build a community of support for those who suffer from vestibular disorders for years to come.
Sample LANGUAGE FOR YOUR WILL OR TRUST
- the sum of $______________
- ____% of my estate
- ______ shares of stock in ________company
- my real property, parcel # ___, located at______________________.
- all or a percentage of the residue of my estate (Residue is defined as that which remains after debts and expenses of administration, legacies, and all other devices have been satisfied)
- should my designated beneficiary not survive.