Have you been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease?
If so, you may be eligible for a clinical research trial.
This trial is being conducted to see if the Investigational Product helps with vertigo episodes in patients with Meniere’s disease.
TO JOIN THE TRIAL, YOU MUST MEET THESE CRITERIA*:
- Be from 18 to 75 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease in one ear
- Have had spinning (vertigo) episodes for 2 months before joining the trial
- Have no history of middle or inner ear surgery
*Other criteria will apply.
QUALIFIED PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE AT NO COST:
- Investigational Product or placebo (has no active ingredients) given by a one-time injection to the ear
- Trial-related exams and follow-up
- Education about condition
For more information, please contact: