VeDA can help you build your practice
As a healthcare professional specializing in vestibular disorders, you want to provide the best quality care to your patients.
By becoming a professional member of VeDA you'll be joining a community of vestibular professionals to help elevate awareness for vestibular disorders and improve treatment outcomes. Your VeDA membership entitles you to many benefits, including:
- A listing in
VeDA'spopular professional provider directory, available on VeDA'swebsite
- Unlimited access to electronic copies of all of
VeDA'spatient education materials, co-branded with your clinic's contact information
- Discounts on bulk orders of hard-copy patient educational materials
- A complimentary subscription to
VeDA'squarterly newsletter, "On the Level," which includes up-to-date information on research, news and training opportunities for professionals
- The opportunity to post workshops and training opportunities on
- Professional members can post research studies to recruit participants (Click here to submit information on your research study.)
Click here to register as a professional member or renew your membership, or download a membership form and fax it to VeDA at 503.229.8064.
Group Practice Memberships
NEW! Corporate MEMBERSHIPS
Corporate-level memberships are tailored to suit your organization's needs. Contact Michelle Eyres at 503.294.9085 or via email at [email protected].
If you are already a professional member you can add or change your provider directory listing online. See our FAQs for a step-by-step guide, or contact a customer service representative for assistance.
Photo courtesy of D.Sharon Pruitt