Thursday, February 10th
5pm PST / 8pm EST
YOU CAN HELP VeDA CONTINUE TO BE A LIFELINE FOR VESTIBULAR WARRIORS EVERYWHERE.
For over 30 years, VeDA has helped vestibular patients and the healthcare professionals who treat them. Our vision is a world where vestibular disorders are widely understood, rapidly diagnosed, and effectively treated so patients can restore balance and regain life.
The week of February 8th, 2022 VeDA is hosting our second annual virtual conference, Life Rebalanced Live (LRL), featuring talks by premier vestibular specialists, patient panels, and opportunities to ask questions and connect with other "Vesties." Participants can register for all five days of this live virtual conference at no charge, thanks to the generous support of donors like you.
You know how vestibular dysfunction affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. Simple tasks, such as shopping and doing laundry, become obstacles to overcome. People afflicted by vestibular impairment are forced to adapt to a "new normal."
In VeDA's docuseries, the Life Rebalanced Chronicles (LRC), six vestibular warriors share their stories. These survivors have looked fear, anxiety, and loneliness in the face, refusing to let their illnesses define them. Theirs is a message of hope to millions of people who struggle with invisible chronic illness—you are seen, you are heard, you are valued.
Our fundraising goal is $10,000. Your donations support projects like LRC and events like LRL, as well as offering community and direct support to the over three million who come to VeDA's website annually, desperate for a lifeline in their struggle to regain a life rebalanced.
PURCHASE A VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER TICKET
TICKETS NOW CLOSED
You can still help VeDA be a lifeline to vestibular patients by donating to the Life Rebalanced Live fundraiser, an Evening for a Life Rebalanced. If you donate $25 or more, you will receive exclusive event content including recordings of the live virtual gala and vestibular friendly recipes!
If you purchased tickets for an Evening for a Life Rebalanced, please check your email for a link to access the event. For help, you can email [email protected].
Friends of VeDA Book Club Bundle Drawing
Tickets only $10 (Retail value $116.45)
- On the VertiGO: One Sick Man's Journey to Make a Difference by Steven Schwier (paperback)
- Life Raft by Kimberly Warner (hardback)
- The Dizzy Cook: Managing Migraine with More Than 90 Comforting Recipes and Lifestyle Tips by Alicia Wolf (paperback)
- Rewiring Tinnitus: How I Finally Found Relief From The Ringing In My Ears by Glenn Schweitzer (paperback)
- Mind Over Meniere's: How I Conquered Meniere's Disease and Learned to Thrive by Glenn Schweitzer (paperback)
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
- Welcome by Cynthia Ryan, VeDA Executive Director
- "The Dizzy Cook," Alicia Wolf and vestibular migraine patient, Karen Tartt, discuss how VeDA's resources were instrumental in their recovery.
- Viewing "Self Rebalanced" from the Life Rebalanced Chronicles
- Film maker Kimberly Warner interviews LRC cast members Johan "The Chappiness Guy" and Sandy Brunner about their vestibular experiences, how VeDA helped them, and why they volunteer their time to support the vestibular community.
- Kathleen Stross, VeDA Board President, invites you to make a donation to support VeDA's programs
- James Hainlen, PhD, founder of the Vestibular Disorders Patient Conference, announces the One Who Listens (OWL) award winners