You can help
For over 30 years, VeDA has helped vestibular patients and the healthcare professionals who treat them. Our vision is a world where vestibular disorders are widely understood, rapidly diagnosed, and effectively treated so patients can restore balance and regain life.
Your gift makes a difference! There are many ways you can help:
- Make a Donation
- Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
- Include VeDA in your Will or Estate Planning
- Donate your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Shop to help VeDA
- Fundraise for VeDA
Make a Donation
You can support VeDA’s mission to serve people with vestibular disorders by making a tax-deductible donation today! Your gift will help us expand our outreach and increase our advocacy efforts so that we can serve even more vestibular patients. Your donation to VeDA makes a difference. It helps ensure that we can continue to:
- Provide clear, objective information to people with limited energy.
- Provide affordable support services to people with limited income.
- Offer our free online directory of health professionals so that people can find the diagnosis and treatment specialists they need.
- Promote public awareness for vestibular disorders and the life-changing limitations they impose on the millions of people who suffer from them.
Become a Balance Benefactor to make the greatest impact!
Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
Corporate Sponsorships are available at varying levels. These are annual agreements which can be customized to meet your company’s needs while furthering VeDA’s mission. We know corporate philanthropy and social responsibility are important aspects of current marketing plans.
Include VeDA in your Will or Estate Planning
By including VeDA in your will or estate planning you’ll be providing a lasting gift to help people with vestibular disorders in perpetuity, while realizing tax benefits for yourself and your family. To learn more about joining VeDA’s Legacy Society contact us at (503) 294-9085 or via email at [email protected].
Donate your IRA Required Minimum Distributions
Individuals age 70 ½ and older must take Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from their IRA each year. Did you know that you can donate up to $100,000/year from your IRA to a charitable organization tax-free? A direct contribution to VeDA from your IRA can satisfy the RMD without having to report additional income on your personal tax return.
Everyone’s tax situation is different. If you are considering a charitable contribution to VeDA from your IRA, we recommend consulting a tax advisor to see if it is right for you.