Imagine having a framework to guide your assessment & treatment of dizziness.
This 16 hour hybrid course was developed specifically to help you build that framework combining the latest research with years of clinical experience.
Whether you work with a sports team, with seniors, in a hospital, or a bustling private practice are you looking to improve your understanding of dizziness? If so, you are not alone.
In this course we cover:
- Treating BPPV of the posterior, lateral & anterior canals.
- Treatment progressions for vestibular hypofunction.
- Managing vestibular migraines.
- Treatment strategies for PPPD.
- The reasons for and addressing persistent dizziness after a concussion.
- Addressing dizziness & impaired balance with central vestibular disorders such as a stroke, cerebellar tumour, etc.
- Fall risk assessment & management.
- And more.
To reinforce the material covered this course will utilize:
- Lab time to ensure you are confident with the techniques and maneuvers taught.
- Numerous “cheat sheets” and other user friendly references to download.
- A live patient demonstration.
- Lifetime access to the online portion.
This foundational/intermediate level course is intended for health care professionals such as physical therapists, athletic therapists, audiologists, occupational therapists, chiropractors, & nurse practitioners who see patients experiencing dizziness and/or unsteadiness.
Really, this course was made for you if you:
- See a need in this area and would like some direction to know where to start.
- Have dabbled in this area and feel limited due to lack of training.
- Deal with athletes with concussion and want to know more that VOMS.
- Have taken vestibular courses in the past and would like a refresher or update.
- Are looking to specialize in an unique “niche” area to set you apart from competitors.
- Are considering ways to improve the quality of life for those in your community.
- Are curious as to what the field of vestibular therapy is all about.
If any of these resonate with you, we cannot wait to work with you this October in Saskatoon!
Refer to the course info page at https://courses.north49therapy.com/vestibular_therapy_hybrid to register and for further details.
Feel free to email Kregg @ [email protected] if you have any further questions.
For more educational opportunities from North 49, check out our website at: https://courses.north49therapy.com/
Oct 27 - 28, 2023