Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 TOM
(@tomtom)

HI GUYS

I HAD COVID IN MARCH 2020 AND WAS SICK FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS, NOTING CRAZY. GOT MY 1ST SHOT OF MODERNA IN EARLY APRIL 2021 AND 2 WEEKS LATER I WOKE UP AND TAUGHT I WAS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND THROUGH UP.. SEEMED VERY OUT OF THE BLUE..I TAUGHT MAYBE I WAS DYHDRATED.. 

I THEN GOT THE 2ND SHOT 4 WEEKS LATER AND WAS PRETTY SICK THE NEXT DAY.. BUT THEN WAS OK.. BUT IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN GETTING DIZZY SPELLS, FEEL LIKE GETTING SICK.. A FULLNESS/FOGGY.. EARS NEED TO POP FEELING ON AND OFF.. THIS HAS BROUGHT ON SOME ANXIETY AND MAYBE EVEN DEPESSION AT TIMES..

I HAVE HAD ANXIRTY IN THE PAST BUT NEVER GOT THIS FEELINGS.. I CANT HELP BUT THINK THE VACINNE HAS BROUGHT THIS ON AS SOME OF THE FEELINGS ARE VERY LIKE THE DAY AFTER I GOT THE VACINNE.. 

IVE BEEN TO THE DOCTORS TWICE NOW AND GOT TREATED FOR SINUS ISSUES AND THE 2ND TIME HE TOLD ME TO WEAR MY GLASSES MORE TO SEE DOES THAT HELP, HAVE HAD REOUTINE BLOOD WORK DONE,EYE TESTS,COVID TEST AND MISC TESTS AND ALL ARE OK..

IM A 34 MALE AND IN GOOD SHAPE ( I THINK) LOL...

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE GO THIS ?

I ALSO WAS ON A AEROPLANE A FEW TIMES AND IM NOT SURE HAS THAT DONE SOEMHTING TO MY EARS EITHER..

THANKS

TOM

(@debs72)

Hi I’m a new member. I am double-doses with the Pfizer vaccine. Shortly after my first dose (a few days) I collapsed at work. The paramedics found I had extremely high blood pressure and an irregular heartbeat. I was sent home from hospital and told to rest. I have since had awful dizziness (like being on a boat) and lightheadedness. I describe it as it feels like there is not enough blood getting to my head. My BP is still high despite being now on medication. I am shattered. I used to do 12 hour shifts in heels and now struggle to get up the stairs. I also have noticed changes to my hair and have been getting lots of headaches. I am now on BP, anti-dizziness and iron tablets for anemia. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance and best wishes 

Ash, Peg, Ash and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@djmatera 

Are you taking them all at once?  How are you feeling on the fluvoxamine?

ReplyQuote
(@chels8957)

@mikel Okay thanks! Thats helpful. Did you also have that same sensation? Like your brain cant catch up with your eyes? It's this vertigo feeling, but not a spinning or rocking sensation. Just like constantly being off balance, and my eyes feel slower generally.

(@apollo)

@sinovac I have had and continue to have sinuses issues and headaches since getting the vaccine, and allergies seem to make it worse. My sinuses feel inflamed and if pollen is high I get a bad sinus headache. Never had that before.

annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Hi all, I received my Covid PCR test and it's negative.  My dizziness is back but not as bad as the initial time. I do believe my dizziness is from the vaccine.

Wishing everyone well.

(@dizzzy2021)

@tomtom im similar to you dizziness+head ache+brain fog mow 6 weeks post first dose.the only different is that I didnt go for second dose.Its never goes off.:(

ReplyQuote
(@throwaway969)

Hello everyone,

finding this thread was a huge relief for me. I'm a 28yo male from Germany. I had Covid back in December, didn't need to check into the hospital, but it was kinda scary at times. Fast forward to May, I received my first Pfizer shot - didn't feel anything at all. June 30th, I got the 2nd shot, and that's where the misery began. About an hour later I started feeling a strong dizziness for the first time in my life. It never fully went away. People/doctors don't take me seriously and at times I really thought I was about to die.

Here are my symptoms: constant dizziness, vertigo at times, imbalance, heavy brain fog, headaches, a stiff neck, pressure on my ears + forehead, tightness in my chest, panic attacks, a huge increase of eye floaters (only had a few before) and the worst for me personally: my vision has become strange. Everything looks kinda "overexposed", too white-ish, I can't really explain this. It really f*cks me up tbh. I just feel so damn off, it drives me crazy. Life has become feeling like a car ride as a passenger in the backseat, if that analogy makes any sense for you.

For now, I'm on B12, D3, C, zinc, glutathione, quercetin, hope it'll make me feel better soon...

spacecadet, Jean, luca44 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @apollo

@cathymason I never asked that why I want to know what these 12 week post I keep seeming means. And even if we are done after 12 weeks we still need time to slow the inflammation I’m guessing.

At least 6 months to a year is my guess...

ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@hidden1959 just time.based on my personal experience nothing helps.

ReplyQuote
 Nano
(@hidden1959)

Posted by: @dizzzy2021

I'm trying a supplement that seems like it's helping right now. I hope it continues 

Nano
(@hidden1959)

Posted by: @hidden1959
Posted by: @dizzzy2021

I'm trying a supplement that seems like it's helping right now. I hope it continues 

Also drinking alot of organic white tea it cleanses the blood

Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@tomtom all want you at describing after my first shot Moderna + vision problems anxiety 😩😩😩

ReplyQuote
(@grumpy214)

Posted by: @onaboatfeeling

I was vaccinated w/ Pfizer dose 1 on 4/22

I began exhibiting symptoms 4 days later on 4/26

symptoms: on a boat feeling 24/7 (my symptoms seem very similar to MDDS)

Medical process of elimination:

- MRI & blood work done at the ER (both came back normal)

- prescribed meclizine (made symptoms worse)

- prescribed lorazepam (helps with anxiety but still "dizzy")

- went to ENT and was prescribed prednisone (11 day taper; 30mg 3 days, 20mg 3 days, 10mg 5 days) which had no impact on symptoms

- began vestibular therapy (this has been 2 weeks, no impact on symptoms so far)

If anyone has suggestions for supplements or medication that have helped them, that would be greatly appreciated.

catm
(@cathymason)

I'm hearing the vaccine is causing fluid in ears causing dizziness and full feeling in ears and tinnitus. I started Advil cold and sinus, Zyrtec twice a day and Eustachi (unclog your ears naturally, from CVS)

Page 440 / 1151