Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@benpeck)

@sajlent 

That sounds interesting. Has anybody else tried Montelukast 10mg yet?

I just read a bit about it. Do you know why it helps for your case since its meant to be for allergies right? It doesnt seem like it can create big side effects so the risk to try it shouldn't be too big or what do you think?

Best regards

ReplyQuote
(@mountainmama)

@s-m-a I am SO glad to see a positive story here!  Thank you so much for sharing.  I’m considering trying Flovoxamine since I have a doc who is open-minded.  But first, I have to see the neuro to make sure there’s not something else going on, but hopefully that’ll all be normal.

Some more good news — after a good month or so, then a soul-crushing relapse of old symptoms (dizziness) plus some newer scarier ones (the ever-present internal “vibration”), I am feeling much better again.  The buzzing/vibration is still there, especially at night.  I think I just notice it more when I’m laying down.  But I THOUGHT it was heart palpitations and I actually went to the ER because I thought that I was having a heart attack, but turns out, that sensation is not my heart (thank goodness).  Anyway, so glad that the dizziness/brain fog/pressure headaches have subsided at least.  

They’ll have to hog tie me and inject me if they want me to take a booster, though.  I was relieved to see the FDA put the brakes on the push for boosters here in the States, acknowledging the risks of the vaccines and the not-established efficacy/need for boosters.

Angelina CQ, Hopeitsover, Angelina CQ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alicekate)

@s-m-a 

Truly thank you so much for taking the time to post this. After I had a nice, good cry about it, I feel very hopeful. Appreciate your words so much. 

ReplyQuote
 dee
(@deedee)

@s-m-a so good to hear your recovery story!!  It is inspiring and gives us all hope!!  If you can answer one question I’m curious since you found a Doc that dealt with long hauler Covid what his take was on long haul vaccine reactions??  Did he have an opinion on what the cause of long term effects were?  Did he have any timeline and or suggestions to recovering from these vaccine reactions?  Most Docs including my own are clueless and can’t offer any help or solutions to dealing with this condition.  Would love to hear what your long hauler Doc thoughts were!  My symptoms are very similar to yours along with so many other folks on here. My dizziness is also most concerning.  Thank you for sharing!  So appreciate you coming back to this site with good news!!  Dee

ReplyQuote
(@elena1690)

@s-m-a ThinkPad you for informatoin!

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @benpeck

@sajlent 

That sounds interesting. Has anybody else tried Montelukast 10mg yet?

I just read a bit about it. Do you know why it helps for your case since its meant to be for allergies right? It doesnt seem like it can create big side effects so the risk to try it shouldn't be too big or what do you think?

Best regards

Im not sure.. I read about that side effects.. so I just want everybody know that theres some very bad words for that pills.. most talked about is some depression and anx.. and they say people can get some suicidal thoughts. I just feel like that before I take that pills and only side effect I have frm that pills is that I have much more enjoying in my cigarettes.. 

But.. thats me.

ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@deedee 

His response was mostly to take Ivermectin. He dealt with Long Haulers, currently infected, and post vaccine injury patients. He wanted to treat with Ivermectin first, compounded for humans, specifically my weight and height, and then go through the rest of the protocol for long haulers. He had seen several people like me that had long hauler symptoms but from the vaccine. My regular doctor's office had even made the comment that if I wasn't vaccinated, they would have tested me for Covid when I went in for an evaluation because my symptoms were so similar to long haulers. However, he did revaluate after the first week of treatment and since the Ivermectin was honestly not doing anything to help with my symptoms, he went ahead and put me on Fluvoxamine and an atorvastatin. I believe that I didn't need any medicine. I needed a doctor that could tell me this happens to other people too and I was going to be okay. And time. It took time. But, always listen to your doctor before some stranger on the internet. He did, however, tell me he was seeing a lot of vaccinated positive cases before the news would say that was even happening. 

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@mina I thought I was the only one I got 2nd shot of AstraZeneca 6th of July and now I have those same symptoms, have you been taking anything that helps? 

ReplyQuote
 dee
(@deedee)

@s-m-a   Thank you for the info!!  Appreciate!!  I guess the bottom line is that time seems to heal!!  I was just curious if your Doc had any idea of the time frame that it took most vax injured to heal and if he had any idea why the vax seemed to injure some people?  I’m sure no one, including Docs truly knows the answer??  From my reading on this site it seems to take most 3-6 months to recover??  Although as you said, so many don’t come back on this site to report recovery. 🥰Dee

Angelina CQ, Hopeitsover, Angelina CQ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

Posted by: @nehru1

@mina I thought I was the only one I got 2nd shot of AstraZeneca 6th of July and now I have those same symptoms, have you been taking anything that helps? 

I'm taking benadryl for sleep, vitamin C and D, omega 3. It helps a bit but i still feel dizzy after 2 months and a week.  In addition, i have anxiety and panic attacks which happen anytime with high heart rate even in bed. All this scares me so much.

ReplyQuote
(@nannp29)

@lili23 yes shaking like a Parkinson patient 

ReplyQuote
(@jezza)

@mountainmama - Oh my goodness! I'm so relieved to read your post and see someone else put a name to the weird buzzing feeling. I had my first Pfizer on 25th August. Apart from a really sore arm and feeling like I was coming down with a cold the next day, I was OK. Then on the Friday night (48 hours after), I had the weirdest feeling in my hands and feet. They were buzzing. It was a little like the feeling you get when you're going to get pins and needles and the feeling just before the pain hits. But to see that you've called it an "internal vibration" is so accurate. The is EXACTLY what it is. It oscillates a bit - like a buzzing, vibration, heavy feeling in my feet and hands, and then it is an internal vibration. Although, these sensations seem to be abating somewhat. I've recently woke up with high-pitched noise in my right ear and wondered where it was coming from until I realised that it was IN my ear! And over the past couple of weeks, the dizziness has become more frequent. I've delayed #2 for another couple of weeks, but needless to say - I'm a bit worried that the side effects will get worse or linger on. Just wanted to say - thank you for explaining the weird sensation so well. I do hope that you're doing better. Fingers and toes crossed that we all make a speedy recovery. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@lynnes)

I wanted to share my story in hopes that it might help other people. I had my first Moderna shot in April and woke up extremely dizzy exactly one week later. I took Meclizine, which helped me function, but I felt really off for weeks later. I could feel bouts of dizziness coming on, I was tired and felt off. I would even fall over when I got up in the night. I didn't take the second shot until 3 weeks ago (I had to or I would lose my job). I had a much better reaction this time. I had moments when I felt I could get dizzy, but they passed. I don't know why, but here's what I did: I spaced my vaccines months apart; I took Zinc and vitamins C and D. I didn't drink any alcohol for 2 weeks and watched my sugar. I also took Pepcid and drank turmeric ginger tea. I don't know what, if anything, helped, but I wanted to pass it along. My daughter has vertigo 24/7, had her first Pfizer shot and couldn't get off the floor. She ended up at the ER where they tried to help but made her worse. Her dr. told us that some people with Covid take the vitamin regimen above, along with Pepcid and Melatonin. My daughter was already taking vitamins, but said she thinks the Pepcid is what helped her feel better. I am not a doctor and don't know what actually helped, but wanted to share this in case it could help anyone.

Angelina CQ, Opheas, Mina and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 kris
(@kris)

Someone may have posted this. If so, I apologize. It’s data on the 3 vaccines in the U.S. 

https://www.ehealthme.com/covid-vaccine-list/

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heatherxxo
Posted by: @isismadec

@heatherxxo I did not take the vax, and will not.  I have Meniere's Disease and was concerned about the vax making it worse.  My research led me to this forum and I also talked to my ENT.  He was honest with me, telling me that I would likely have severe vestibular effects if I took the vax.  

Ah right ok thats understandable, must be difficult to have do you manage ok? 

Funny you should mention that I had an episode 2 yrs ago and was under ENT 1 diagnosed Meniere's and 2nd opinion one said no it's more likely labyrinthitis,all of the issues lasted around 6 months then went maybe that's why I've reacted they way I have as that must be my vulnerability,I won't be having anymore one was enough wouldn't of had first if I knew this would be my response 🤦

Meniere's Disease can be episodic, and go in and out of remission.  I've had it for many, many years.  At this point, the Dr. tells me that it is most likely burning out, but tells me that the period before that happens can be very rough, as I am finding out.  I am bitter and angry, and feel that medical community has totally failed me.  All these years, and there is still nothing to treat it that actually works.  The so-called "treatments" that are currently available are pretty useless.  

ReplyQuote
Page 560 / 1151