Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 dee
(@deedee)

@cherry101 all those symptoms are very similar to mine and many others on here. I would doubt you have menieres or vestibular neuritis??  My best guess is that it is a hyper immune or inflammatory response to the vaccine?  I think a lot of Docs want to find an alternative label for your symptoms instead of a vaccine reaction?  Too many of us were perfectly normal before our vax and now all have some very common symptoms from what seems to be a vaccine reaction AND most of us getting extensive testing never shows anything being wrong. The good news is that it seems “most” eventually recover from all of this but unfortunately it takes quite a bit of time according to many posts on this site. 

Opheas, Cherry101, dragonlover and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@twitch June 12th was my first and only pf dose. 16 weeks tomorrow 😫

ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@deedee agreed. My Dr and neuro have now said to me this is a vacxine reaction and could potentially take 6 months to heal. The twitching has reduced and I can manage that but the dizziness is getting me down. The vertigo has thankfully gone but the lightheaded dizzy wobbly sensations are daily. All bloods and scans clear. Dr won't refer to ent because he is convinced its just the vax and that there's nothing actually wrong in terms of a diagnosis. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@cherry101 I'm in the same boat... literally it feels like. All tests clear. Neuro confirmed it's a vaccine reaction. I did get some prochlorperazine but just got to ride it out. I'm 16 weeks post 1st and only vax now. 

KitKat, Cherry101, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@danl77 

Brain fog is not one of my symptoms however, there are lots of posts here from folks that have it due to the vaccine...You can look through the posts to see their progress...I think time is what is needed for these to pass...

ReplyQuote
(@libbysimon)

@twitch no side effects with ivermectin whatsoever.  (Of course, everyone is different, but I think that as well tolerated.)   Now, as part of my new treatment, it is even less and only every three days.   It helped my fatigue tremendously.  I took at lower end of FLCCC guidelines - .2 mg/kg ( for me = 15 mg)

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Libbys

ReplyQuote
Friedcrabb
(@janetcrabb)

Just joined, no idea how to post to the forum, so guess I’ll just “reply” to one of the posts. I got my 2nd Moderna vaccine on 3/8, noticed Vertigo starting sometime after, but not sure when, maybe a few weeks later? Too much else going on in my life as I broke my wrist and fingers at the end of March and was dealing with surgery too. By the time some of that pain wasn’t as bad, I tried dealing with the Vertigo, which I’ve had before a few times, due to crystals in my ears, can’t remember the scientific name for that. None of the Epley Maneuvers helped though, even when done by a therapist. Finally went to an ENT doctor who had me get a VNG test which confirmed it’s not in my ears. Now have an appointment with a neurologist on 10/11. Just got my booster Tuesday, and it just occurred to me today this might all be vaccine related? Which is how I found this forum. 

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@alexarell316 Hi there, so sorry for the delayed reply the notifications stopped coming! Yes I have tried n-acetyl cysteine and along with zinc for antioxidant purposes but it didn’t make me feel very well! I felt the buzzing and tingling nerves in my neck and face were worse so I stopped taking them for now. I noticed that I am extremely sensitive to supplements and even some herbs now which I never bad issues with before. I think my immune system/nervous system is overstimulated for sure. I’m currently trying quercetin, vitamins d3, B12, fish oil, probiotics and occasionally detox herbs and a binder to help the toxins out. Also taking Aconitia Napellum from Boiron and that helps anxiety greatly. Poor all of us!

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@alexarell316 Darn my reply got deleted so sorry for the delay! Hope everyone is getting some relief. Still hanging in there over here. I have tried N-acetyl cysteine but unfortunately my body isn’t ha doing antioxidant supplements very well right now. The tingling and buzzing in my neck and face get worse it feels like when I take it so I’m taking a break. My body is sooo over sensitive to everything now including herbs and supplements due to an overactive nervous system and immune reaction I believe. Currently taking d3, b12, probiotics, quercetin, fish oil and occasional detox herbal remedy plus a binder to help get the toxins out…Also Aconitim Napellus from Boiron helps tremendously with anxiety. Poor all of us! 

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@julie37lpool Hi Julie, so sorry you’re in the same boat as many of us are you feeling any better? For me I started taking “Aconitum Napellus” from Boiron and it has me tremendously with anxiety! I highly recommend it you can get from a health food store is on Amazon. Acupuncture also helped me greatly as well. My panic is gone, anxiety very slightly on occasion I’m about 10 weeks out post second Pfizer 🙁

ReplyQuote
(@kevinnnnnn1995)

Anyone else having PVCs or any other heart issues after the vaccine?? Like I mentioned in an earlier post I’m 26 year old male with 0 issues before vaccine. I had the heart issues for 5 days and they went away completely after taking flecainide and magnesium. So now 5 weeks later the PVCs started happening again it just isn’t  a 24/7 experience. Went back to the cardiologist and they doubled the meds and they have went away again. (For now) just seen a lot of posts regarding the dizziness, head fog, and head aches but haven’t seen many with the heart issues. (I had all the other issues for Atleast 4 weeks). Thanks for any reply’s. 

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 

This gets tested as part of your liver panel...I don't think it is concerning unless it is really high...mine was elevated...should be 1.0 was 1.1...my ALT and ALS were elevated too...I think it is due to the vaccine

How can you lower your bilirubin? 

Quick tips
  1. Drink at least eight glasses of fluids per day. ...
  2. Consider adding milk thistle to your routine. ...
  3. Opt for fruits like papaya and mango, which are rich in digestive enzymes.
  4. Eat at least 2 1/2 cups of veggies and 2 cups of fruit per day.
  5. Look for high-fiber foods, such as oatmeal, berries, and almonds.

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

@deedee 

this is exactly why I posted my symptoms on here. I’m happy my gp has referred me to ent will take months so I’m hoping to go down private route with work 🙏🏻 I was absolutely fine before vax and never any symptoms in my life. In my heart I defo believe it’s inflammation! So I’m trying all I can to reduce it in my body ! Have you or anyone tried supplements/ diet with any success ? Xx wishing you well x 

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

Recently through my daily research on the web I came across this lady who suffered terrible from vertigo and labrynthitis and she said L Lysine made a massive diff ! Has anyone tried it at all ?? Think I’m going to pick some up tomorrow! 

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

https://youtu.be/ui9Gri_B-do

l lysine 

ReplyQuote
Page 580 / 1151