Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 

I am suffering with severe chest pains and acid reflux did yours resolve if so how long I am 3 weeks out. I also am having headaches and ear pressure. Doctors are saying it is not the vaccine but I was healthy before. I have been to the ER 3 times in 3 weeks.

ReplyQuote
(@zacattack99)

@twitch i finally got my 2nd shot after waiting 8 weeks, and my twitching seems to be mostly gone now. Every once in a while I’ll twitch, but I had no side effects or reactions (thankfully) to the second shot. Both being Pfizer. 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@twitch let me know how to get on I see a lot of people having all sorts of different issues, have you had any sort of dizziness or near fainting spells? I would be happy if you could keep me informed hopefully I can start some sort of treatment as I haven’t really been given anything yet and I’m 3 and a half months into this now 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@twitch how long are you into your journey? I did have Covid in December 2020 but was ill for 5 weeks managed to fight it off and was back up and running back physically able to do everything, then 6 months later I took my first moderna vaccine and 2 weeks after that all this started 👎 

LD and LD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@lsado1212 it’s horrible feeling! Not going to lie I’m just fed up with it now everyday I have symptoms for 3 and a half months! Hope your on your way to recovery 

LD and LD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@rae23 how are you getting on? I to have been told I have an autonomic dysfunction mine hasn’t been diagnosed yet? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@nath7 since 9/3

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@stars182 I've heard crazy dreams are common after the Pfizer vaccine.

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@memphismel Are you still suffering from joint pain? I'm 9 weeks post first Pfizer vaccine and I am experiencing lots of joint pain and heat.

ReplyQuote
 marj
(@marjanafshar)

@ali1hamed i have same experience after my sinopharm firs dose, it last for 2 weeks!! I'm not sure its because of my vaccine but it is the worse thing i ever experience  

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

NEW LISTED SIDE EFFECTS FOR PFIZER VACCINE! 

• Paraesthesia (tingling/pins and needles) 
  • Hypoaesthesia (numbness/reduced sensations in the skin) 
  • Asthenia (weakness/lack of energy or strength) 
  • Lethargy (tiredness) 
  • Decreased appetite 
  • Nocturnal hyperhidrosis (sweating, especially at nighttime) 

Source: https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40716530.html  

ReplyQuote
 marj
(@marjanafshar)

I had my first dose 30 days ago. It was Sinopharm. I have woken up in the morning last 14 days with severe vertigo. Seems to be getting worse every day. I'm not sure its because my vaccine but its the worst thing i ever experience 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

@isismadec

"When you get a flu shot, you are asked if you have any history of GBS.  I am thinking that if the answer is "yes", you will not be able to bet the vaccine or will be advised against it.  I'll bet they don't ask anything about that or any other preexisting condition when it comes to the covid vaccine. 

And I'm still waiting to see any articles about the horrible vestibular symptoms that people here have posted about.  If dizziness/vertigo is even mentioned at all, it's only mentioned as an immediate allergic reaction--not a word about the delayed, long-term horrors."

@isismadec

I only heard about not to have the Pfizer vaccine if you are allergic to penicillin due to my husband working in a hospital and his colleague became very ill after the jab. It's not very clear if you should have these jabs if you already suffer with allergies or immune issues it's all push push push have the jab!

I'm really annoyed I was so pressured into having the Pfizer vaccine. I am certainly not anti Vax but I just felt very wary about the way it's been rushed out. 

Unfortunately I am now week 9 of suffering from pins and needles, severe joint pain, dizzyness, burning skin, tinnitus and the rest of it!

I asked my GP if it would be safe for me to have future vaccines including the flu jab I usually get due to my line of work. He didn't have an answer. I'm skipping my flu jab this year I think my body has been through enough trauma from the Pfizer vaccine and needs time to heal.

In the meantime the NHS are harassing me with text and letters to remind me to get my second Pfizer jab! After it's been reported on the UK daily mail online news website that protection drops to 20% after 6 months of having had both jabs I'm just wondering what was the point in going through all this?! It's going to be annual boosters recommended from now on I bet!

Quail444, dragonlover, Quail444 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@opheas)

@nehru1 Hi, yes I had the same issues. My doctor suggested 1 20mg Prilosec OTC twice a day for a week, then drop to 1 per day for a week, and 1 Florajen probiotic. Did wonders for me. My stomach was shot and it was triggering more anxiety for me. Once I got that under control I felt 100x better.

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@opheas so you don’t feel the anxious feeling in the stomach anymore? The probiotics really helped you then 

ReplyQuote
Page 610 / 1151