September 18 - 24, 2017
Stay tuned for more information on how to participate!
Through Balance Awareness Week, you can raise awareness about vestibular disorders and funds for patient education to support patients in their journey from diagnosis to treatment and recovery.
Ways you can get involved:
- Create a Personal Campaign Page (PCP) and ask friends, family, and coworkers to support you by making a donation. This is where you share your story about how having a vestibular disorder has affected you and your loved ones.
- “Flat Flamingo” Photo Contest: Bring “Flat Flamingo” with you to your favorite places, take a photo, and upload it to your social media pages with the hashtag #defeatdizziness. Ten (10) winners will each receive a KEEN backpack!
- T-Shirts: When you purchase a Balance Awareness Week t-shirt you raise awareness about vestibular disorders every time you wear it, and you can feel good about supporting VEDA’s patient education programs.
- Spread Awareness: Download our Balance Awareness Week poster and hang it on bulletin boards in your community. You can also share VEDA’s “Top 10 Vestibular Facts” or bring our press release to your local paper.
- Join VEDA’s Social Media Campaign: Follow VEDA on Facebook and share our posts – let’s make Balance Awareness Week go viral!
- Poster (Stay tuned!)
- Top 10 Vestibular Facts
- Press release (Stay tuned!)
- Communication templates
- Personal Campaign Page instructions (Stay tuned!)
- Sample Images (for your personal campaign page): tops, flamingo, rock cairn, construction level
- Social Media Images: Flamingo (for profile photo) and Balance Awareness Week Logo (for cover photo)
- Flat Flamingo