you can make a difference!
Here are a variety of ways to get involved:
- Make a donation – help us reach our goal of $80,000!
- Tell your story by creating a Personal Campaign Page and ask your friends, family, co-workers, colleagues, etc. to support you.
- Join us for the MicroMedical BALANCE CHALLENGE! Help raise awareness and have fun at the same time. Download our pink flamingo hat and let your creativity run wild. You can download our black and white flamingo hat for a children's activity also.
- Launch a social media campaign or join VEDA’s
- Make your Facebook profile picture the Balance Awareness Week Spinner Top
- Share VEDA ’s Balance Awareness Week Facebook posts
- Take a video of yourself talking about your experience with a vestibular disorder and post it on your newsfeed with #defeatdizziness.
- Host a “Blue Monday” or “Friday Jeans Day” – employees who wear blue on Monday or jeans on Friday can donate to the cause.
For questions regarding how you might get involved in Balance Awareness Week, please contact Tony Staser, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 294-9085.
VEDA is partnering with Ménière's Society UK, Ménière's Australia, Acoustic Neuroma Association, American Tinnitus Association, Association of Migraine Disorders, British Columbia Balance & Dizziness Disorders Association, and American Physical Therapy Association - SIG, to raise awareness for vestibular disorders worldwide. Please visit our partner's websites to learn how they are supporting people with Ménière's disease and other balance disorders.