Cervicogenic dizziness (CGD) is a clinical syndrome characterized by the presence of dizziness and associated neck pain. Although there have been advancements in regard to clinical tests, CGD remains a challenging diagnosis of exclusion. Especially given that dizziness and neck pain are common symptoms with complex and multifactorial etiologies.
It can be difficult for healthcare professionals to differentiate CGD from other vestibular, medical, and vascular disorders that cause dizziness. It requires a high level of skill and a thorough understanding of the proper tests and measures to accurately rule in or out competing diagnoses.
- Understand basic concepts and etiopathological mechanisms of CGD
- Learn about other conditions causing dizziness for the purpose of differential diagnoses
- Learn the proper tests and measures to accurately rule in or out competing diagnoses
- Acquire the skills to perform the necessary specialised examination
- Learn the appropriate treatment for CGD
14 Oct, 2023
Instructor: Dr Rudi Gerhardt
Email: [email protected]