Are you a busy clinician who:
- Second guesses yourself when you see nystagmus?
- Wants to know if the nystagmus you see is something to be concerned about?
- Is interested in the field of vestibular therapy?
- Simply likes to learn?
If any of these resonate with you, join us on February 7, 2023, for our FREE 60 minute webinar with Kregg Ochitwa, vestibular physical therapist and founder of the North 49 Balance & Dizziness Centre in Saskatoon, SK.
By the end of this interactive webinar you will be able to:
- Identify common vestibular disorders and the tests to help rule them in.
- Analyze eye movement patterns.
- Recognize if the nystagmus is coming from the inner ear or brain.
Bottom line: Our goal with this webinar is to improve your understanding of nystagmus so you feel more confident in assessing dizziness and knowing when to refer.
This course is appropriate for any rehabilitation professional who works with individuals who suffer from dizziness, seniors, or anyone who has experienced a brain injury.
There’s a maximum of 500 seats available in the webinar room.
Here is the link to register: https://www.embodiaacademy.com/webinars/759-tips-tricks-to-help-determine-if-nystagmus-is-due-to-the-brain-or-inner-ear-kregg-ochitwa
This webinar will be recorded and made available as an on-demand course on Embodia.
Certificates of completion are generated within courses only on Embodia (not directly from a webinar). In order to receive your certificate of completion, you will need to access the on-demand course following the live webinar.
07 Feb, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Instructor: Kregg Ochitwa
Email: [email protected]