Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

I asked my parents if they would help me figure this out.

They said they would do anything to help.

I asked them to join some online groups to try to gather information: see if someone else has got better and what they did to get better.

They won't do it.  haha.  How do you deal with people not helping that you were confident would help you should you ever encounter a serious issue like this in your life?

ReplyQuote
(@kimbroce)

@tone basically you step into a freezer for 3 minutes, it’s 100° below zero. I was told it relieves inflammation from the vagus nerve. It does relax me and I sleep better but still wake every couple of hours. 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @heybro
Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @euroka

@medee Hi Dee, I saw your private message but I haven't had enough posts to reply you privately. All my test results came back normal. MRI shows that I had myocarditis prior to the V but it was healed. What has helped me so far:

1. Meditation. I meditated intensively for the first 3 months. I followed Dr Joe Dispensa's meditation. Thousand of people healed themselves from cancers, autonomous diseases, and all kind of illness by doing his meditation. You can search him on Youtube and go to testimonial section. There are few cases who suffered heart palpitation and healed themselves by doing his meditation. I recommend you read his book " Becoming supernatural" which explains the principle behind all the meditation scientifically.

Meditation seems to bring down my heart rate but it was still pounding and out of rhythm. Beta blocker helps to regulate the heart rhythm but it lowered the rate down below 50 beats per minute so I stopped using it.

2. Diet. I tried low histamine diet for 3 months which helps. Now I listen to my body and eat what my body needs. A cardiologist said heal your gut, heal your heart.

3. Vitamin. NAC helps tremendously with anxiety and stabilizing the heart rate.  I randomly take vitamin D, C, Zinc and probiotics.

4. Focus on things you like instead of thinking about your illness. In other words, distracting yourself as much as you can from thinking about your illness. In my case, I join a drawing course and draw everyday. Drawing to me is like meditation. It stops my monkey mind. Amazingly, since I start drawing, my heart is back to normal.

I hope that helps you.

Thanks a lot! I will certainly try this out. Saving your post for future reference.

May I know for how long did you have palpitations for and how long has it been since it is back to normal?

I hope I too reach the safe shore soon. Take care.😊🤍

What exactly (be specific) is an anti-histamine diet?

What amounts of D, C, etc. are you taking?

Hi, how are you feeling now? And has Joe Dispensa's meditation helped you reach recovery?

Hi Euroka, have you recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@pamabsher)

@lookingforanswers  The platform does not allow me to respond to your message as I am too new.  I can tell you this, I have improved tremendously. I have been taking the Estreven for 6 months, and a multi vitamin.  I walk 3 miles 3-4 times a week.  I just finished a 10 week Emotional Resilience class through church. I still have some anxiety. I have night sweats 2 nights out of the month.  I had my first ocular migraine in two months, yesterday.  I have occasional skin sensitivity.  My back burns when I get over stimulated/anxious.  It has been a year since my second shot.  I was perimenopausal for years, but the Black Cohash (which is in Estreven) helped minimize the symptoms.  I was very surprised when the vaccine triggered my hormones, but I am grateful I recognized many of the symptoms and I have been able to deal with them. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dcr43)

I am 12 months in but around 10 months had some bowel issues with irregular movements that I never had before. I have progressed from the tingling, muscle spasms, and brain fog which I still have but not as severe. Is this something that anyone else has had? It mirrors a lot to Sjögren’s syndrome which I have never been diagnosed with also had mri, blood tests, nerve test and many doctors appointments but still nothing. Has anybody had similar side effects later on along the lines of bowel issues 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@tone melatonin time-release is good start. I use a 10mg bi-phasic time release: releases 5mg immediately then other 5mg over 6hrs. I'm currently doing ambien (zolpidem) but to go natural, good choices would be:

1. for all in one solution, Olli Sleep Gummies (for those in US). 2 gummies is 3mg melatonin, 100mg L-Theanine, 17mg Chamomile Extract, 17mg Passionflower Extract, 16mg Lemon Balm Extract. Besides myself, know several people this combo gummies work great for!!

Otherwise, if doing by themselves....

2. L-Theanine

3. Chamomile extract (great as tea with lavender as well!)

4. Lemon Balm

5. Passionflower extract

6. Gaba 500mg

7. Valerian Root --> works great but takes a week or so to begin working well. 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@kimbroce I did the IncellDX cytokine panel in March, 2 months post vax symptom start. Then looked at what treatments they recommend for what cytokines and immediately went on atorvastatin (statin) 20mg and 81mg low dose aspirin. 2 months now and have seen many of my symptoms improve. Waiting until June then will re-test and depending on results and symptoms, may seek to do a trial of maravoric and ivermectin. 

Sadly, my main symptom is high, resistant blood pressure that I'm taking some heavy med doses for and that has not improved. But that is auto-immune antibodies (verified with CellTrends panel) so that would take much more time to hopefully improve. Also, insomnia is not much better. BUT my burning sensations in arms is gone, upper left chest pressure/deep burning sensation almost gone, random body twitching 95% gone, rash on abs and back gone, right ear twitching 80% gone. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chulapepe)

Hey guys so this is part 2 of my recent posts . You can see my previous part 1 message here https://vestibular.org/forum/postid/23473/

So I tried not getting any vaccine but I cannot travel. So I looked for a way to travel but is impossible. They would simply not allow it.

So I had to get a second vaccine. I opted to not get moderna anymore so just so happens they allow a few new vaccines and one of them is Novavax.

I got Novavax about 6 days ago. My arm hurt for the first 3 days the I didn't get any effects until yesterday I started feeling dizzy. Is not very dizzy just very light dizziness. I also get this strange feeling that I am not part of my body. I noticed it happens more when I'm sitting down, inactive, or when taking a hot shower. 

I think is possible I can get other effects as well since there is such a thing as delayed side effects. I'm full 6 days going into my 7th day now. I know some people get delayed side effects up to 11-13 days after the vaccine. Is a bit weird feeling. Is almost like I'm drunk without being drunk. Sometimes the room spins with me. 

Strangely I had no anxiety with this vaccine which I think proves that anxiety is caused by mrna specifically. Might be the microcapsule.

I think is possible covid spike protein is the one causing vestibular issues directly or indirectly. Is possible other latent viruses spike up causing these issues not sure.

I'm starting to think I may be on the spectrum as well maybe aspergers. Every time I get disagnosed they find nothing but I'm feeling like I have something. Might be something mental as well. I've always had issues. Whatever the case vaccines amplify and make anything you already have much worse. So just be careful.

Has anyone gotten Novavax yet? How did you guys manage dizzness?

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@mike411 I thought that your insomnia was better. Sorry to hear. How and how much sleep and what sleep pattern do you have these days? You know many of us are still struggling even after many months. Mine started to go crazy in October, even with meds it’s weird. Would love to know what you have tried that helped now?? Anything different from before? Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@lookingforanswers for awhile I was managing with just 10mg melatonin but then cardio bumped up my blood pressure med dose to a super high dose and my insomnia got worse. So I'm pretty sure my insomnia is now a mix of the BP med and vax issues. But I need the BP med, even though it's still not down to normal at high doses, so I went to ambien and it knocked me out but would always wake up after 4hrs, now on Ambient CR (extended release) 12.5mg and it knocks me out for the entire night with no issues in morning. Still taking the 10mg melatonin because it's really good for immune modulation/boost overnight.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@mike411 I’m glad to hear that helps you. Unfortunately I tried ambien 10 mg and it did nothing I still slept and woke every 2 hours. Last night for the first time I slept for 3 hours straight 9-12 and then woke a couple times and then woke at 6:00. So I hope that it is slowly getting better. Thanks for your reply. I pray every night for all of us to recover. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@kimbroce hello I lost 23 lbs . And I have only gained 4 lbs.and it’s been since August of last year. Do you also have muscle tone loss? It’s crazy and I eat a lot more then I did before the vaccine. I also walk twice a day . 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone hey there. You know that I also have the same issue of waking every couple hours, but now I can go back to sleep in between and sleep til at least 5 or 6. I go to bed at 8:30. And I feel sleepy now at night. It comes back just slowly many people say. I take Magnesium before bed and sometimes calcium too. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@kimbroce but when you wake every couple of hours can you go back to sleep in between? And how long have you slept and woke every couple of hours?? 

ReplyQuote
(@kimbroce)

@lookingforanswers yes a lot of muscle and fat loss. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1050 / 1151