Vesties’ Village

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

Page 1051 / 1080

Jason Hendrick
(@plandistry)

Posted by: @coco

Has anyone managed to solve the digestive issues ? 

Digestive issues I would recommend the Probiotic Maker. 

https://probioticmaker.com/

This makes something you cannot buy already made. Mesophilic and Thermophilic probiotics. It's very easy, buy some milk, add the cultures, place the sleeve over it, plug it in and wait around 8-9 hours. But you can also culture the bacteria with exposure to things like Mozart (which leading probiotics do already), or Solfeggio Frequencies, or even Lloyd Mear numbers, etc. The end product is delicious and will start working almost overnight compared to Yogurt which has 1-2 strains (and very few), or probiotic pills which often take weeks or even MONTHS to start working. These SHOULD start not only correcting digestive issues, but working to restore vagus intestinal->brain communication and stabilization. 

I am now recommending 2 full tablespoons of cold processed, virgin coconut oil per day for the vaccine injured. My favorite brand is Island Fresh.

I am also recommending up to a half a cup of pure, extra virgin olive oil per day. My favorite brand is Ellora.

These are incredibly potent healing agents, especially when combined with the probiotic maker.

For ANY circulation issues, the most powerful substance I have found is Diosmin. Just 2 tablets a night and within 1-3 days you'll see improvement. Continue with it, and you will see a remarkable improvement in vascular functionality throughout the body - usually within 1-4 weeks maximum. I've given this to long COVID sufferers that had continued circulation issues and it seems to have fully restored vascular functionality. This is real medicine. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IF089E0

I continue to recommend Zeolite Clinoptilolite to get the toxins out, the body cleaned up, and some systemic stabilization. The only 2 brands I like are Suspended Solutions and G-PUR. They are both readily available on Amazon, sometimes Suspended Solutions sells out on Amazon but is still on Etsy. We've had some pretty fantastic results with this.

Proper and deliberate breathing is important. Get some fresh air, inhale deeply. Then exhale. When you think you've exhaled all of it, try to push more out - stale air is still inside and still coming out. Repeat this, often - Oxygen is a great healer.

I've attached a document with more information.

Coco, Josephine and alia liked
ReplyQuote
Larry
(@jtranger)

@heybro  How did the Ivermectin help or was it a combination?

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@jtranger Ivermectin and pepcid cured me 80%.  I can't get rid of the final 20% no matter how hard I try.

I am currently doing 16/8 fasting.  And one day a week I do 24 hour fasting.

alia liked
ReplyQuote
Gman
 Gman
(@gadaza53)

@jenpetrillo  how r u doing now after almost a year later

ReplyQuote
Larry
(@jtranger)

@heybro  I lost so much weight with my GI issues that fasting would kill me! What conditions did Pepsid and Ivermectin help?  I have headaches neuropathy GI and lung coughing issues.

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jtranger

@heybro  I lost so much weight with my GI issues that fasting would kill me! What conditions did Pepsid and Ivermectin help?  I have headaches neuropathy GI and lung coughing issues.

My waist had extreme pressure (like it was bloated).  The nerves around my waist were going crazy.  The nerves on my side and up my back and under my shoulder blades were going crazy.  Pepcid and Ivermectin stopped all of this.  I felt like I shrank in size after taking them.

However, I still have a nerve issue at my side and I can no longer eat bread.

ReplyQuote
Regret_vax
(@regretvax)

I meant 2 spoons of coconut oil, Not 22.

ReplyQuote
Nath7
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

After having a good 3 months where I managed to get back to work 😊 been in this hell hole like 10 months. I’ve recently had a major flare up like the I felt first months. Now I know ive come in contact with a virus/flu but that was 9 days ago now and I’m not feeling better.

I’m worrying that what if pollen now sets of our symptoms as in the uk the season has just changed and I’m worrying that we will all get flare ups now due to mcas? Anyone got any information on this? 

ReplyQuote
Nath7
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@mike411 any information you have come across 

ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

@sunrise thank you. Anything that may help I'll read.

ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

@medee Doctors wouldn't know what they were talking about even if they fell over it. Everything you have described is exactly how these reactions behave. 3 steps forward 2 steps back.  Can go on for months and months... each time you get a bit better then it hits you again. Just keep listening to your body and doing what you can re clean eating, supplements etc. I am 7months post 2nd jab and experienced and experiencing every one of your symptoms as str thousands of others. 

Thisistoomuch and DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Josephine
(@josephine)

@tone I take mybrainco gut repair which is vegan and organic, blackmores vit D3, Blackmores Vit C Bio powder, I take blackmores probiotics plus immune defence caps, I drink heaps of green tea which is high in natural quercetin, I take Goli berries all 4 and im taking mybrainco sharp mind. In addition to this I drink pine needle tea once a day, star of anise once a day and bonebroth once a day. Follow it up with strict meals that are basically clean eating. No sugars and reduced salt if any. Also try to sleep when my body talks to me. Its a lot of stuff but God knows where I'd be without doing this. I basically took suggestions from this very forum and basically an trying everything just to get back to normal. 

ReplyQuote
Sand
 Sand
(@sandstorm)
Patient Forum Moderator

@jtranger I was totally fine.

ReplyQuote
PoorKitty
(@good-kitty)

Hey everyone, I'm now 6 months in and still slogging through with cardio and neuro symptoms. I'm in a related FB group where someone shared this article. For anyone like me who has found at least some relief from histamine-blocking/reduction, you may find it interesting.

https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/spike-protein-mast-cells-histamine-and-heart-rhythms

This website in general I think is excellent at summarizing findings and connecting the dots. You might want to explore it. 

Wishing you all a good week.

Josephine and alia liked
ReplyQuote
gingerj
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

I meant 2 spoons of coconut oil, Not 22.

What is the benefit from the coconut oil?

ReplyQuote
Page 1051 / 1080