Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@kimbroce)

@lookingforanswers my sleep has been disturbed since Aug. usually at 12, 2:00 I go back to sleep in about 5-10 minutes but have a harder time going back to sleep when I wake at 3:30,4. Cryotherapy doesn’t help me sleep longer I feel more rested and fall asleep easier. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@kimbroce same with me. 😔 I sent you a private message and asked about your thyroid. Do you have problems with your thyroid? Does any medicine help you sleep? 

ReplyQuote
(@kimbroce)

@lookingforanswers I did blood work last week, I’ll let you know when I get the results 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@lientonnu 
Hope you are finally home and recovering. I know you said you were in the hospital for low temp. By any chance did you or have you felt cold from the inside? I recently started getting that and it’s scarying me. 

Is it your heart getting cold or entire body?

Mine was the heart from Jan to March. Now it has started turning hot. 

ReplyQuote
(@kimbroce)

@lookingforanswers have you had your thyroid checked? I don’t have access to private message or at least don’t know how to access it. I really haven’t interacted on the forum much. 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@kimbroce I had it checked last year but not lately. I should probably get them checked again. December thyroid was in normal range. 1.75 I think. I had hormones checked in September they were in normal range . Thank you. .im curious to hear what your results are. Thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Hi,

It was my spine and now moving to my heart. These symptoms are scary. Never felt anything like this since receiving the M-vax. Try drinking warm tea and take warm Epsom salt. Good luck. If I find anything that may help. I’ll message you. Take care

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

Warm Epsom salt Bath. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@medee 

Hi,

It was my spine and now moving to my heart. These symptoms are scary. Never felt anything like this since receiving the M-vax. Try drinking warm tea and take warm Epsom salt. Good luck. If I find anything that may help. I’ll message you. Take care

That's for heart turning cold, right? Mine now turns hot since its summer here. I don't really know what's going on with my body.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chulapepe

I'm starting to think I may be on the spectrum as well maybe aspergers. Every time I get disagnosed they find nothing but I'm feeling like I have something. Might be something mental as well. I've always had issues. Whatever the case vaccines amplify and make anything you already have much worse. So just be careful.

Many have claimed for decades that vaccines in general contribute to things like autism and Asperger's.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kimbroce

@lookingforanswers my sleep has been disturbed since Aug. usually at 12, 2:00 I go back to sleep in about 5-10 minutes but have a harder time going back to sleep when I wake at 3:30,4. Cryotherapy doesn’t help me sleep longer I feel more rested and fall asleep easier. 

Baking soda helps me sleep.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@medee Oh, sorry I see that now. I understand what you mean. It’s like our body won’t keep the right temperature and it’s scary. I know the vax is doing something to our body. 
People around the world having similar symptoms. We are not alone. 

Here is a link to interesting video about drawbacks of MRNA vaccines.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/multimedia/alexandra-henrion-caude-france-spikopathy/

I think maybee most of us are suffering from some form of spike protein issues  if you check the worldcouncilof health webpage they suggest ways to detox ourselves of spike protein....

Another link

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system/

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Lately my tinnitus has increased a lot. Very much so. Sometimes (it's rare) I feel a very strong pain in my right leg (before was inside both legs) the pain it doesn't seem to be in the musculature but inside the leg. And it's a lot less intense and go away quickly than before who delay more time.

These pains were more constant and are now decreasing almost 12 months after the 1st (and only) pHELLzer shot. What bothers me is the tinnitus.

But I got better and improve more with time the feeling of disconnection looking like a 'zombie', it's over. I never had the dizziness either. I still feel like I have symptoms but few.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

I asked my parents if they would help me figure this out.

They said they would do anything to help.

I asked them to join some online groups to try to gather information: see if someone else has got better and what they did to get better.

They won't do it.  haha.  How do you deal with people not helping that you were confident would help you should you ever encounter a serious issue like this in your life?

It may be a challenge for some people to have empathy for others who basically look fine to them, have symptoms that don't show up on usual medical tests, and who are dealing with an issue that is not officially recognized. Once these longer-term vaccine reactions are officially recognized, that should be useful.

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

Anyone try any of these enzymes, serrapeptase, nattokinase, lumbrokinase or neprinol?

ReplyQuote
Page 1051 / 1151