Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

There’s a Instagram page where others share the same story on how the vax changed their lives. 

Check it out:
Covidvictimsportraits

We are not alone. 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@medee Were you the one having the hot/cold symptoms? 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@medee Were you the one having the hot/cold symptoms? 

Yes. Do you have it too or know someone who has?

This post was modified 2 years ago by Dee

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sidelinesobserver
Posted by: @medee

Do you know anyone at all who's 100% out of this and living a normal life once again with no relapses?

Really doesn't seem like anyone in this thread has gone back to true 100%, seems like people report 80-90% back to normal after some time with a relapse or two

What is concerning is the earlier posters that never came back or posted an update. are they recovered? Are they dead? What happened to them

I too wonder the same! I did try asking a few but never heard from them ever.

We can only hope they got better. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Dee

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pfizerinjured
Posted by: @sidelinesobserver
Posted by: @medee

Do you know anyone at all who's 100% out of this and living a normal life once again with no relapses?

Really doesn't seem like anyone in this thread has gone back to true 100%, seems like people report 80-90% back to normal after some time with a relapse or two

What is concerning is the earlier posters that never came back or posted an update. are they recovered? Are they dead? What happened to them

Seems so, yes.  I wish people who have received would come back and update us who are suffering still now.

Unfortunately there's no way of knowing until they magically appear over here to update us.

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

I would like to share a good video discussing the medicinal properties of Nigella Satvia or Black Cumin.

it is very interesting and is a recommended supplement on the Covid Long haulers protocolaos reducing inflammation caused by spike protein.

it is very cheap, easy to find and is 100% natural. I have been taking it along with a heap of other stuff and am now 90% recovered from tingling, numbness and an occasional episode of brain fog.

Thisistoomuch, DrL, LTN and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kimbroce)

@medee a lot have mentioned that they sti coming in due to the negative comments. This should be a forum of hope and support. We’re all scared and don’t know the outcome but have to try to remain positive and save the thoughts of despair for family and friends not other people going thru the same things

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@medee Inside my spine gets cold and recently my heart. I try to take a warm bath with Epsom salt and drink warm tea. I have anemia so sometimes I take iron pills and B-12 gummies. At night I sleep with a heating pad. I know it can feel scary a times because it’s not like putting on a jacket when we’re cold, but feeling cold from the inside. 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@philroy Hi,

Hope you are feeling better. What is the link to the video? 
Thanks 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nresearcher

New Dr. Been video:

"Second Follow-up Patient Interview - Neurological Issues After Vaccination"

"Today we will interview Shaun Barcavage. He is an amazing healthcare professional. He has been struggling with neurological issues since his vaccination. Shaun has graciously agreed to share his journey with us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bmg758Cgdo

The video is very good and brings information about a therapeutic possibility of great interest, namely plasmapheresis.

On the German forum there are already several shared experiences about the use of this method. The results are different, but in general, it seems to be the same conclusion as Shaun's: the method is important, it helps quite a lot, but does not bring full resolution of the symptoms. Interestingly, there are people on this forum who report a decrease in functional antibodies over time, but with the persistence of some symptoms, which shows that these autoantibodies are not the only mechanism involved.

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/blutwaesche-apherese-immunadsorption/

DrL, LTN, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Here is a link for a video made by a German woman who has side effects and who has conducted a functional medicine investigation that is called dark field microscopy. This diagnostic method is less accepted by conventional medicine. But I think it's interesting. Subtitles in English can be selected.

https://youtu.be/jtzj3jbPEjc

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @philroy

I would like to share a good video discussing the medicinal properties of Nigella Satvia or Black Cumin.

it is very interesting and is a recommended supplement on the Covid Long haulers protocolaos reducing inflammation caused by spike protein.

it is very cheap, easy to find and is 100% natural. I have been taking it along with a heap of other stuff and am now 90% recovered from tingling, numbness and an occasional episode of brain fog.

That's amazing!  I too am taking nigella sativa.  How much are you taking per day please?  I am taking 1/2 teaspoon a day, most was 1 tsp once.  My naturopath told me not to take too much cuz it's "potent stuff". 

What else are you taking pls?

This post was modified 2 years ago by LTN

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sunrise
Posted by: @nresearcher

New Dr. Been video:

"Second Follow-up Patient Interview - Neurological Issues After Vaccination"

"Today we will interview Shaun Barcavage. He is an amazing healthcare professional. He has been struggling with neurological issues since his vaccination. Shaun has graciously agreed to share his journey with us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bmg758Cgdo

The video is very good and brings information about a therapeutic possibility of great interest, namely plasmapheresis.

On the German forum there are already several shared experiences about the use of this method. The results are different, but in general, it seems to be the same conclusion as Shaun's: the method is important, it helps quite a lot, but does not bring full resolution of the symptoms. Interestingly, there are people on this forum who report a decrease in functional antibodies over time, but with the persistence of some symptoms, which shows that these autoantibodies are not the only mechanism involved.

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/blutwaesche-apherese-immunadsorption/

Thanks for the link.

I wonder if anyone has recovered 100%?

ReplyQuote
(@philroy)

Posted by: @regretvax

@philroy Hi,

Hope you are feeling better. What is the link to the video? 
Thanks 

Hi yes I am feeling much better.  Except maybe I have memory issues as I forgot to put the video link…lol

Study and properties of Nigella Satvia for Covid and/or bad injury:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOwa6-EOohI

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@medee Dee, Have you checked your blood oxygenation?

ReplyQuote
Page 1055 / 1151