Page 1055 / 1080

Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @regretvax

@medee 

Hi,

It was my spine and now moving to my heart. These symptoms are scary. Never felt anything like this since receiving the M-vax. Try drinking warm tea and take warm Epsom salt. Good luck. If I find anything that may help. I’ll message you. Take care

That's for heart turning cold, right? Mine now turns hot since its summer here. I don't really know what's going on with my body.

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chulapepe

I'm starting to think I may be on the spectrum as well maybe aspergers. Every time I get disagnosed they find nothing but I'm feeling like I have something. Might be something mental as well. I've always had issues. Whatever the case vaccines amplify and make anything you already have much worse. So just be careful.

Many have claimed for decades that vaccines in general contribute to things like autism and Asperger's.

ReplyQuote
Bro
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kimbroce

@lookingforanswers my sleep has been disturbed since Aug. usually at 12, 2:00 I go back to sleep in about 5-10 minutes but have a harder time going back to sleep when I wake at 3:30,4. Cryotherapy doesn’t help me sleep longer I feel more rested and fall asleep easier. 

Baking soda helps me sleep.

ReplyQuote
Regret_vax
(@regretvax)

@medee Oh, sorry I see that now. I understand what you mean. It’s like our body won’t keep the right temperature and it’s scary. I know the vax is doing something to our body. 
People around the world having similar symptoms. We are not alone. 

Here is a link to interesting video about drawbacks of MRNA vaccines.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/multimedia/alexandra-henrion-caude-france-spikopathy/

I think maybee most of us are suffering from some form of spike protein issues  if you check the worldcouncilof health webpage they suggest ways to detox ourselves of spike protein....

Another link

https://www.truthforhealth.org/2022/04/truth-for-health-foundation-announces-new-covid-vaccine-injury-reporting-system/

ReplyQuote
didigo
(@stars182)

Lately my tinnitus has increased a lot. Very much so. Sometimes (it's rare) I feel a very strong pain in my right leg (before was inside both legs) the pain it doesn't seem to be in the musculature but inside the leg. And it's a lot less intense and go away quickly than before who delay more time.

These pains were more constant and are now decreasing almost 12 months after the 1st (and only) pHELLzer shot. What bothers me is the tinnitus.

But I got better and improve more with time the feeling of disconnection looking like a 'zombie', it's over. I never had the dizziness either. I still feel like I have symptoms but few.

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)

Posted by: @heybro

I asked my parents if they would help me figure this out.

They said they would do anything to help.

I asked them to join some online groups to try to gather information: see if someone else has got better and what they did to get better.

They won't do it.  haha.  How do you deal with people not helping that you were confident would help you should you ever encounter a serious issue like this in your life?

It may be a challenge for some people to have empathy for others who basically look fine to them, have symptoms that don't show up on usual medical tests, and who are dealing with an issue that is not officially recognized. Once these longer-term vaccine reactions are officially recognized, that should be useful.

alia liked
ReplyQuote
Larry
(@jtranger)

Anyone try any of these enzymes, serrapeptase, nattokinase, lumbrokinase or neprinol?

ReplyQuote
Gab234
(@gab234)

Hi all, I haven’t written much here but decided to give an update. 
I had my second dose in August, nothing wrong was found by doctors but I didn’t do too much digging. I had some unrelated health anxiety last year and by this time I was done with doctors. I had a nice break over Christmas where my symptoms reduced then came back and so on. By April I  was feeling mostly fine. I was dizzy occasionally but I learnt to live with it, it didn’t prevent me from playing tennis, working and generally anything else it also wasnt as bad as in the beginning. I also have constant tingling in my left foot since November.  
At the end of April I got covid and I know many here had their worst symptoms return so I was worried about that. But they didn’t!! I had very mild symptoms and very surprisingly my head was feeling better than ever. I hope I didn’t develop long term issues through covid but so far so good. 

I’m back to work now and the dizziness is back so I’m starting to think that at this stage it’s got more to do with working on a computer all day rather than the vaccine etc. my foot is still tingling but that’s probably the only unexplainable symptom that won’t go away at any point.
I’m just glad covid didn’t revoke the symptoms or made them worse. I wish the same to any of you who haven’t had covid after the vaccine yet! 

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Nath7
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@medee mine done this this last week since I got a virus 😩 it’s horrible. More then likely seems like nerve damage causing the pain hopefully just costochondritis 

LTN liked
ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kimbroce

Anyone have success with Dr. Pattersons protocol?

Here is reported a positive experience with the dr. Bruce Patterson’s protocol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5zxVB7gRSc

I watched several videos of this girl, they are very informative, she had the opportunity to perform many types of laboratory tests and other medical investigations, tried different treatments and shares her experience.

ReplyQuote
LTN
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)

Posted by: @medee

@lientonnu 
Hope you are finally home and recovering. I know you said you were in the hospital for low temp. By any chance did you or have you felt cold from the inside? I recently started getting that and it’s scarying me. 

Is it your heart getting cold or entire body?

Mine was the heart from Jan to March. Now it has started turning hot. 

Not sure if you were asking me or @regretvax.  I didn't even feel cold.  My armpit temp was a bit off.  My oral temp was fine. 

When you say your heart, do you mean from the chest?  Sounds very strange also, cold and now hot.  I hope you get better soon.

ReplyQuote
LTN
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)

@lientonnu 
Hope you are finally home and recovering. I know you said you were in the hospital for low temp. By any chance did you or have you felt cold from the inside? I recently started getting that and it’s scarying me. 

Not sure if you were asking me or @regretvax.  I didn't even feel cold.  My armpit temp was a bit off.  My oral temp was fine. 

When you say your heart, do you mean from the chest?  Sounds very strange also, cold and now hot.  I hope you get better soon.

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nath7

@medee mine done this this last week since I got a virus 😩 it’s horrible. More then likely seems like nerve damage causing the pain hopefully just costochondritis 

Not sure anymore whatvis happening to us.

ReplyQuote
Dee
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lientonnu

@lientonnu 

Not chest, the heart. Left side of the chest.

ReplyQuote
alia
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

A very informative video:

Kyle's injury update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJsn5UBkjQ

DrL liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1055 / 1080