Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@pattybear)

@chulapepe I just read your post and was very interested in your feeling that you were no longer part of your body. This same sensation happened to me about 2 weeks after the first jab. It was so bad I had to stop walking on the treadmill. I felt that the connection between my brain and legs had been severed. It got worse after the second jab and by then I realized it was being caused by the mrna vaccine so never got the booster.  I am 10 months post vaccine and all my symptoms strange dizziness,a feeling that my heart was no longer strong,and the weird sensation that my body was no longer my own have all disappeared. I had to switch to decaf coffee and also limit how much screen time I allow myself. It seems like my brain gets over stimulated by tv and using my tablet too much but otherwise I think Im recovered.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pattybear)

@chulapepe I just read your post and was very interested in your feeling that you were no longer part of your body. This same sensation happened to me about 2 weeks after the first jab. It was so bad I had to stop walking on the treadmill. I felt that the connection between my brain and legs had been severed. It got worse after the second jab and by then I realized it was being caused by the mrna vaccine so never got the booster.  I am 10 months post vaccine and all my symptoms strange dizziness,a feeling that my heart was no longer strong,and the weird sensation that my body was no longer my own have all disappeared. I had to switch to decaf coffee and also limit how much screen time I allow myself. It seems like my brain gets over stimulated by tv and using my tablet too much but otherwise I think Im recovered.

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers taking vitamin c and  d , multi vitamin  , turmeric and ginger in tea, gonna add magnesium and quercetin and Zinc,  q10 , b complex and melatonin.  . What yiu take and what do you suggest? 

Have yiu had any improvements?

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I take about what you take but not the quercitin.or q10. I sent you an IM about a probiotic I take. I haven’t had any more symptoms and my bleeding gums I had for awhile has stopped, and my anxiety is better. I still have pain in my right ankle but not as often as I did. My symptoms are manageable now except for the sleep disturbance. I hope that it’s slowly getting better. I haven’t had any sleepless nights in a long time, and I do sleep and wake still every couple hours but I guess that sleep is sleep. Keep enduring my friend. 

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I understand what you're going through. What we want in this situation is that it passes as quickly as possible and if it doesn't pass in 3 days or 3 months, we get impatient, pissed, etc... I know this because I still think about this today and i still suffer with the side-effects.

The point is that we must stand firm and be patient. Another point is that I personally think that drugs don't solve much, the important it's time, Like you I've also taken several drugs and none of them had any effect.

So be patient and stay strong!

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

@vaxinjured 

I had only 1 Jab and was 11 months ago.

I had around 15 differente symptims. Today I still have a few symptoms but they have subsided a lot except the tinnitus which is persistent.

It's sad to see people arriving now with the same symptoms or similar symptoms as all we did 1 year ago. Just like me they didn't get a chance to see this topic before Jab.

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

This video, recorded a while ago, describes a functional medicine approach to long-covid and probably vaccine side effects (mentioned at minute 1.08.20).

https://drhyman.com/blog/2021/11/03/podcast-ep442/

Will try to follow Drs. Hyman and Galland to see what else they might figure out about "natural" treatment of long-covid and vaccine injuries.

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182

@vaxinjured 

I had around 15 differente symptims. Today I still have a few symptoms but they have subsided a lot except the tinnitus which is persistent.

It's sad to see people arriving now with the same symptoms or similar symptoms as all we did 1 year ago. Just like me they didn't get a chance to see this topic before Jab.

What symptoms did you have ? When did you  start to see improvement or some symptoms go ? What did you take ...supplements? Diet ,etc...

ReplyQuote
 Lyne
(@cpowers)

@kyle2day Yes, I have extra beats and afib as a result of the Moderna vaccine.  Also came down with migranes and fatigue.  I’ve seen several cardiologists . . . I suffered for months, and still have daily extra beats and an aortic value that doesn’t close properly.  Never had any of these symptoms prior to the vaccine.  

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I understand what you're going through. What we want in this situation is that it passes as quickly as possible and if it doesn't pass in 3 days or 3 months, we get impatient, pissed, etc... I know this because I still think about this today and i still suffer with the side-effects.

The point is that we must stand firm and be patient. Another point is that I personally think that drugs don't solve much, the important it's time, Like you I've also taken several drugs and none of them had any effect.

So be patient and stay strong!

The most deadly and scary symptom for me is my heart issue. Its turning hot or cold and I have this unbearable chsst tightness and palpitations which are unbearable. I haven't met a single soul with the same symptom yet. 

I'm too concerned coz of this.

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@vaxinjured 

Do you know anyone at all who's 100% out of this and living a normal life once again with no relapses?

ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

New Dr. Been video:

"Second Follow-up Patient Interview - Neurological Issues After Vaccination"

"Today we will interview Shaun Barcavage. He is an amazing healthcare professional. He has been struggling with neurological issues since his vaccination. Shaun has graciously agreed to share his journey with us."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bmg758Cgdo

Cary L, alia, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sidelinesobserver)

Posted by: @medee

Do you know anyone at all who's 100% out of this and living a normal life once again with no relapses?

Really doesn't seem like anyone in this thread has gone back to true 100%, seems like people report 80-90% back to normal after some time with a relapse or two

What is concerning is the earlier posters that never came back or posted an update. are they recovered? Are they dead? What happened to them

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @sidelinesobserver
Posted by: @medee

Really doesn't seem like anyone in this thread has gone back to true 100%, seems like people report 80-90% back to normal after some time with a relapse or two

What is concerning is the earlier posters that never came back or posted an update. are they recovered? Are they dead? What happened to them

Seems so, yes.  I wish people who have received would come back and update us who are suffering still now.

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@vaxinjured 

11 months? Wow.  that's a long time.  i am 6 months out and struggling.  Glad to see 14 out of your 15 symptoms gone.  I hope the tinnitus goes away soon too.

Yes, I wish I'd come across this site and posts prior to the jab!:-(

DrL, didigo, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1054 / 1151