Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Tarx
(@tarx)
Very Active Member

@yjjy thanks so much! Once this dizziness subsides I think I will be able to live a somewhat normal life.. it’s just making it impossible to go anywhere at the moment, constantly feel like my heads spinning x

ReplyQuote
(@filipolariu)

Any more positive recovery or improvements stories? Thank you!!

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@mike411 I'm 4.5 months into this and except for blood pressure and insomnia, I'm now 95% healed: extensive skin rashes gone, burning skin sensations gone, random body muscle twitches gone, upper left chest deep pressure and burning pain (likely pericarditis) gone, all different types of headaches gone, right ear twitching 90% gone (generally about 12 - 15 times a day now vs. almost constant before). For BP and insomnia, now well controlled on meds for both for now and just time now.

Mike, can you tell me if you did anything for the skin rashes...I have these weird rashes on my skin since December...Not really itchy, but not going away any time soon...Sat out in the sun yesterday and there seems to be more of them now on my arms and part of my face...

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @mike411
Posted by: @pfizerinjured

It seems, if I understand it correctly, a lot of our (or rather my) symptoms are an over-reaction of the immune system, ie. an over-reaction to the spike protein.  Has anyone taken a SHORT course of steroids, like prednisolone, to suppress our immune system?

That will not work to heal/cure. May help quite a bit as bandaid for symptoms. Problem is you can't easily stay on steroids forever. Better to treat the cause(s) as much as possible directly. It's also a mix: some people are suffering as a result of too weak an immune system initially; later though most end up with hyper-immune systems. And yet, many people out there keep taking things to "broadly" boost their immune systems with supplements. Quite interesting. 

I'm 4.5 months into this and except for blood pressure and insomnia, I'm now 95% healed: extensive skin rashes gone, burning skin sensations gone, random body muscle twitches gone, upper left chest deep pressure and burning pain (likely pericarditis) gone, all different types of headaches gone, right ear twitching 90% gone (generally about 12 - 15 times a day now vs. almost constant before). For BP and insomnia, now well controlled on meds for both for now and just time now.

And this coming out of 5th vaccine in Jan. So it's definitely possible to heal. And I'd say in my case less about time and more about aggressive treatment starting within 8wks of this all starting. 

What did you do for recovery ? 

If our immune systems are too hyper active, why take things that boost the immune system?  Shouldn't we take things that don't boost the immune system?  hehe.

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@heybro what would you suggest ? 

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @heybro

It seems, if I understand it correctly, a lot of our (or rather my) symptoms are an over-reaction of the immune system, ie. an over-reaction to the spike protein.  Has anyone taken a SHORT course of steroids, like prednisolone, to suppress our immune system?

That will not work to heal/cure. May help quite a bit as bandaid for symptoms. Problem is you can't easily stay on steroids forever. Better to treat the cause(s) as much as possible directly. It's also a mix: some people are suffering as a result of too weak an immune system initially; later though most end up with hyper-immune systems. And yet, many people out there keep taking things to "broadly" boost their immune systems with supplements. Quite interesting. 

I'm 4.5 months into this and except for blood pressure and insomnia, I'm now 95% healed: extensive skin rashes gone, burning skin sensations gone, random body muscle twitches gone, upper left chest deep pressure and burning pain (likely pericarditis) gone, all different types of headaches gone, right ear twitching 90% gone (generally about 12 - 15 times a day now vs. almost constant before). For BP and insomnia, now well controlled on meds for both for now and just time now.

And this coming out of 5th vaccine in Jan. So it's definitely possible to heal. And I'd say in my case less about time and more about aggressive treatment starting within 8wks of this all starting. 

If our immune systems are too hyper active, why take things that boost the immune system?  Shouldn't we take things that don't boost the immune system?  hehe.

Modulate, not boost or suppress.

Suppressing immune system keeps things at best in suspended animation with rebound after pulling back. Boosting immune system too much can intensify symptoms. The best course is slight boost with focus on modulation (e.g. shifting cytokine expression from pro-inflammatory to anti-inflammatory cytokines). 

DrL, LTN, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @heybro

Modulate, not boost or suppress.

Suppressing immune system keeps things at best in suspended animation with rebound after pulling back. Boosting immune system too much can intensify symptoms. The best course is slight boost with focus on modulation (e.g. shifting cytokine expression from pro-inflammatory to anti-inflammatory cytokines). 

What can we do to modulate the immune system?

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @gingerjones

@mike411 I'm 4.5 months into this and except for blood pressure and insomnia, I'm now 95% healed: extensive skin rashes gone, burning skin sensations gone, random body muscle twitches gone, upper left chest deep pressure and burning pain (likely pericarditis) gone, all different types of headaches gone, right ear twitching 90% gone (generally about 12 - 15 times a day now vs. almost constant before). For BP and insomnia, now well controlled on meds for both for now and just time now.

Mike, can you tell me if you did anything for the skin rashes...I have these weird rashes on my skin since December...Not really itchy, but not going away any time soon...Sat out in the sun yesterday and there seems to be more of them now on my arms and part of my face...

The rashes I had were a combination of acne like red bumps covering abs and back and then red rash colored skin in between; covered entire abs and back. Didn't itch or anything at all. Completely covered under shirt and since not uncomfortable, I didn't do anything directly to treat the rashes. Rather focused on statin and aspirin to focus more on root cause. After 4wks started fading in and out and by 6 weeks post starting statin + aspirin, disappeared entirely. Been gone for a little over 5 weeks now. Dermatologist gave me steroid cream, which may have worked but would likely just have suppressed it, so skipped using it.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@Mike411, what you've said makes a lot of sense.

So, GP gave me Crestor10/rosuvastatin.  I am scared of starting it, as it says side effects include dizziness, muscle pain & weakness.  Shall I start off very slowly on that, say 1/4 of a tablet?

Also, I am on CDP-Choline, hoping it would help my nerves re-generate.  I have nerve issues, including a "crawling" sensation under my scalp and more worrying muscle pain/spasm/weakness on my legs.  What do you think about me using this?

And btw, looks like aspirin is sold out! everywhere!

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

So, GP gave me Crestor10/rosuvastatin.  I am scared of starting it, as it says side effects include dizziness, muscle pain & weakness.  Shall I start off very slowly on that, say 1/4 of a tablet?

Also, I am on CDP-Choline, hoping it would help my nerves re-generate.  I have nerve issues, including a "crawling" sensation under my scalp and more worrying muscle pain/spasm/weakness on my legs.  What do you think about me using this?

Rosuvastatin rarely causes dizziness, headaches, and the like, because it does not penetrate into brain. I never had issues with that dose rosuvastatin. When I switched to atorvastatin for better targeting post vax issue, I suddenly did have dizziness and nausea for first 5 days until my body adjusted to it and then fine.

You can lower risk of side effects by taking it before bed. if you do have side effects, with that one it's more likely to be GI issues. IF they occur, they generally resolve over a few days as your body adjusts. Rare for muscle issues at that dose. To further reduce chance, taking COQ10 with it can help. I'd suggest taking at night with COQ10. Then if any issues, back down on dose to 5mg (1/2 tablet) for 7 days and then try going back up to 10mg.

I'd be careful with CDP-Choline. Not sure what dose you are on but one thing it does is increase release of adrenaline, which is absolutely what you don't want as that mobilizes any nonclassical monocytes carrying spike. If it's a very low dose you may be ok but be careful and watch for any increase in symptoms.

Aspirin sold out? What country? In US, there is tons of aspirin on shelves. 

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Rosuvastatin rarely causes dizziness, headaches, and the like, because it does not penetrate into brain. I never had issues with that dose rosuvastatin. When I switched to atorvastatin for better targeting post vax issue, I suddenly did have dizziness and nausea for first 5 days until my body adjusted to it and then fine.

You can lower risk of side effects by taking it before bed. if you do have side effects, with that one it's more likely to be GI issues. IF they occur, they generally resolve over a few days as your body adjusts. Rare for muscle issues at that dose. To further reduce chance, taking COQ10 with it can help. I'd suggest taking at night with COQ10. Then if any issues, back down on dose to 5mg (1/2 tablet) for 7 days and then try going back up to 10mg.

I'd be careful with CDP-Choline. Not sure what dose you are on but one thing it does is increase release of adrenaline, which is absolutely what you don't want as that mobilizes any nonclassical monocytes carrying spike. If it's a very low dose you may be ok but be careful and watch for any increase in symptoms.

Aspirin sold out? What country? In US, there is tons of aspirin on shelves. 

Mike, fantastic!  I am relieved to hear that.  Which brand COQ10 would you recommend please?  a lot of supplements have fillers in them so am wary of just buying random brands.

I do have GI issue, yes.  I believe I have a leaky gut as am suffering from malabsorption, histamine issues, am very irregular and possibly have a gastric issue too.  Have slight chest pain but still cannot figure out if it's heartburn or a high cholesterol issue (cannot pinpoint exactly where the pain is, as it seems to vary from day to day).  I am awaiting the shipment of my DAO supplement to help, even partially, with GI issues.

OMG!!  CDP-choline?  I am taking Life Extension brand, 250mg.  I am only on day 5 (started at 1/2 dose and working up to full dose).  I was hoping it'd help me with my leg muscle pain/weakness/spasms.  But I think you're right, my legs feel worse than before I started CDP-choline.   What about Mestinon (GP is reluctant to prescribe this though I suspect he may give in if I pushed him) or Boswellia or Ashwagandha?  The former is supposed to help with nerve-regeneration and latter 2 are supposed to lower cytokines.   Wait, is nerve-regeneration the same as adrenaline release (ie = mobilisation of nonclassical monocytes carrying spike)?  

Yes, Singapore.  Everywhere I ask.  Asking my relatives in the UK to send me some.

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

I really like Qunol Mega Ubiquinol but if not available just look for Ubiquinol form as it has better absorption. Anywhere between 50mg and 100mg daily is a good range to be in. This brand has an extensive "free of" list on back panel.....

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZQULF1C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Probiotics can help alot with leaky gut. Just need to go slow if adding for first time as it can take a few weeks for body to adjust. But probiotics (with prebiotics) can help repair leaky gut over a few months. DAO should definitely help with histamine release issues. Most forms are animal derived so some are sensitive to the source. There are a few brands that use a plant source, in case animal source does have any issues.

Of the other supplements you mention:

* Ashwagandha - need to be careful with brand/source as there are some rare episodes of liver failure with prolonged use. Also, just to know it is an herb that once you are on for awhile, you need to taper off of if ever stopping; otherwise there can be some moderate withdrawal symptoms. As with many herbs it can effect metabolism of prescription drugs so monitor for side effects if taking and start with lower dose. 

* Boswellia - similar watchout on effecting other drugs' metabolism. Also this is one to be careful of if you are having GI issues. 

If you're looking for a good herbal, before those 2, I'd look at Dandelion Root and/or Black Cumin Seed. Still same drug interaction concerns but for the effort, you get much better targeted cytokine and immune modulation response. Curcumin I would stay away from while taking meds like rosuvastatin. Curcumin is great but it interacts with most drugs and can create side effects pretty easily as a result.

Life Extension is a very good brand but would still be very careful with any form of choline at moment.

Mestinon is an interesting drug. Some evidence it can help with POTS. Might have some application to post vax for symptom relief but not aware of anyone trying yet for that purpose.

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

@Mike411, I will order the Qunol Mega Ubiquinol.

Probiotics, I have to make sure that it's low histamines as the lovely (NOT) Pfizer has brought on HI issues when I never really had them before.  Awaiting my Ancestral Supplements Beef Kidney Dao to arrive (it's taking forever!!).  

Ashwagandha: I have it but haven't tried it yet.  Boswellia, I only took like 1/2 capsule yesterday.  I shall stay away from them then.

I have dandelion tea as well as tincture. I shall try the tea first and if tolerated, shall move on to the tincture.

I used to love black cumin seed oil but it seemed to have made my symptoms worse. I am not sure. I shall have to try it again and see.

Since you've been super helpful:-), I'd like to also ask another Q pls:

I have really really bad leg cramps/pain/weakness/pins&needles/ blood pooling.  I had it before a few years ago (when my body reacted to Botox, as I have Hashimoto's so it must have been an over-reaction of my autoimmune system), but it slowly got better with time.  I don't even remember taking anything for it.  Last few months since Pfizer and especially last few weeks, it's been super bad; and today, it was off-the-chart.  I don't remember ever having such bad pain/aches/numbness like this before.  This started after Pfizer and even before I took the CDP-Choline but I think the CDP-Choline has made it a lot worse.  I shall not be taking it again.  But I have also been taking copper (was at 5ml a day 3 weeks ago tapered to 2mil a day yesterday and today nothing yet).  Could copper have aggravated the nonclassical monocytes carrying the spike?

Thank you sooo much.

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@Mike411, I will order the Qunol Mega Ubiquinol.

Probiotics, I have to make sure that it's low histamines as the lovely (NOT) Pfizer has brought on HI issues when I never really had them before.  Awaiting my Ancestral Supplements Beef Kidney Dao to arrive (it's taking forever!!).  

Ashwagandha: I have it but haven't tried it yet.  Boswellia, I only took like 1/2 capsule yesterday.  I shall stay away from them then.

I have dandelion tea as well as tincture. I shall try the tea first and if tolerated, shall move on to the tincture.

I used to love black cumin seed oil but it seemed to have made my symptoms worse. I am not sure. I shall have to try it again and see.

Since you've been super helpful:-), I'd like to also ask another Q pls:

I have really really bad leg cramps/pain/weakness/pins&needles/ blood pooling.  I had it before a few years ago (when my body reacted to Botox, as I have Hashimoto's so it must have been an over-reaction of my autoimmune system), but it slowly got better with time.  I don't even remember taking anything for it.  Last few months since Pfizer and especially last few weeks, it's been super bad; and today, it was off-the-chart.  I don't remember ever having such bad pain/aches/numbness like this before.  This started after Pfizer and even before I took the CDP-Choline but I think the CDP-Choline has made it a lot worse.  I shall not be taking it again.  But I have also been taking copper (was at 5ml a day 3 weeks ago tapered to 2mil a day yesterday and today nothing yet).  Could copper have aggravated the nonclassical monocytes carrying the spike?

Thank you sooo much.

just remember with herbs, if you are taking other stuff it can be hard to know whether it's the particular herb or the effect of the herb interacting with other drugs/supplements. not only will something like Black Cumin Seed effect other things, they will also in turn effect it. Generally, mixes, if they do have an effect are caused by things inhibiting others: too much builds up in blood and side effect get elevated. Theoretically, if one knew how their body was exactly reacting (or thru trial and error eventually I suppose), one could pick certain concentrations of various supplements and get a free boost where a lower concentration of drug has the effect of a larger dose, without having to buy a larger dose. 

Yes, probiotics, you have to be careful of which types if there are histamine issues. I don't have histamine issues so some of the probiotics I take come from yogurt sources (on ingredient panel). Those would not be so good for someone with histamine issues.

Copper can boost white blood cell counts, primarily neutrophils, but others as well to some degree. Not sure stimulating the immune system to produce more is good thing in this case unless there is some evidence that are you are deficient (e.g.Wilson disease). Minerals can accumulate in the body, so if you take, would stick to a very low dose.

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@filipolariu)

@tone Do you feel better? I have the symptoms you described in this post, no improvements so far. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1069 / 1151