Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@jhoward521)

@sarahl

hi! I don’t know how to make a post on here. So it only allowed me to reply! 
I got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine on May 19, 2021 and today is May 27, 2021. 3 days later I started experiencing major ear pressure and a heavy head. I took Flonase a couple days. Didn’t help at all. Talked to an online doctor and told me to take 600 mg ibuprofen 3 times a day. That was 3 days ago and I still feel horrible ear pressure and heavy head. Pain in jaws at times too. And I get all this weird muscle pain on both my arms. I’m sure this is from the vaccine. I’ve never had this in my life. I have no underlying conditions, I am very healthy, I exercise 4-5 days per week and eat healthy. I am so mad I took this vaccine. Human experiment. Ugh!!! Is there any relief to this pain? Will it go away??? Any tips?!? 

ReplyQuote
 Rh17
(@rh17)

@amygirly I just got my J&J shot last week. Had a nasty panic attack right after  , something I haven’t had in years. Since then I’ve had on and off dizziness. Feels like I’m wearing a huge helmet on my head. Feel very panicky. Can’t focus. Don’t feel like myself. Feel like I’m drunk half the time. Comes and goes. Just don’t feel right 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@yoki

see my comments above. I was given lioosomal glutothione, zinc and quercitin.  It cleared up the horrible rocky, dizzy lightheadedness. I saw a million doctors as well. It’s probably not your ears. It’s you monocyte balance / ratio thrown off by the vaccine causing inflammation. Im not a dr but...i was in bad shape and it sll cleared up after 5 weeks in a day or two. 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@teresawarren40

read my post above. I was dying from the dizzy. I was given liposomal glutothione, zinc and quercitin and it saved my life. I could not function for 5 weeks after that shot until i took it. As I understand it, the shot throws off your monocyte ratio causing excess cellular waste and this inflammation. Makes you feel horrible - dizzy like your head is rocking and whirring. I could not work or think. I dont know your situation or health status but you can ask about it. 

ReplyQuote
(@mags)

@maxe1990 are you over the vertigo? Got a crazy case of vertigo 2.5 weeks after my vaccine n they said it’s and inner ear infection but who knows if it’s related to the vaccine 

ReplyQuote
(@mags)

@dizzyfromvaccine hi! So it cleared up? I got vertigo that they think is from an inner ear infections 2.5 weeks after vaccine Ans now doing research bc ent said who knows could be from the vaccine. Would like to know if I will feel normal any time soon. It’s been 2 weeks since it happened and still not right 

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dizzyfromvaccine

@baylor02

For those of you having that dizziness, head floaty, rocking horrible moving feeling in your head after Pfizer - I had it too from 1st shot. I thought I couldn’t go on anymore, it was so horrible for 5 long weeks after the vaccine. I went to neurologists, had blood work and nothing. It was not getting better at all - couldnt sleep but so tired. I reported it to VAERS. Please do the same!

But a doctor figured it out for me. He’s a genius. He said the shot can throw off your balance of M1/M2 monocytes. They breakdown dead cellular material and if they are not in proper ratio they leave a lot of cellular material behind cause inflammation and making you feel horrible. (Im sure it’s more technical but this is what i understood). Mrna vaccines target these cells.

This is what he gave me to take. 2 tsp 3x a day for week of oral lyposomal glutothione, and 2x a day zinc and quercitin taken together. Just note I’m not a dr and dont know your health situations but if I can help anyone here...I hope I can. 

Note that is a pretty high dose of glutothione so ask a dr. Then I am supposed to continue with less dosage the following weeks. It’s been 5 days so far. 

It was a miracle. First day I felt 50% better. 2nd day I felt just about back to normal. Seriously had MRIs, brain wave tests, lyme tests, ppl saying it’s anxiety...no dr had any clue. It was living hell. I couldn't work or think or stand the vibration, rocking, fog in my head. Doctors dont really believe you...think it’s coincidental, blah blah. I feel so much better it’s unbelievable.

The lyposomal glutothione is Tryfortify watermelon flavor in a tube. It doesnt taste bad but it’s like eating watermelon hand cream. You put it under your tongue 30 seconds then swallow it. But you also need the zinc and the quercitin.  I only took the Ivermectin (prescription) 3x bc it made me feel weird. i think it was a very low dose but may have contributed to my recovery. 

Research monocytes and glutothione.  Good luck. Hope you all feel better! 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Dizzyfromvaccine

Rachie, LPV, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@rh17

see my comments above. I was given lioosomal glutothione, zinc and quercitin.  It cleared up the horrible rocky, dizzy lightheadedness. I saw a million doctors as well.  It could be your monocyte balance / ratio thrown off by the vaccine causing inflammation. Im not a dr but...i was in bad shape and it sll cleared up after 5 weeks in a day or two. 

ReplyQuote
 Rh17
(@rh17)

I just got the J&J shot last week. Now having episodes of panic attacks, fogginess, dizziness. Sometimes it so bad I have trouble speaking. Just don’t feel myself half the time

ReplyQuote
 Rh17
(@rh17)

@strangedizzyman01I have been the EXACT same way since my J&J shot last week. It sucks. At first I thought it was all just stress. But I’ve never been this bad. And you re spot on. As the day progresses, it gets worse. Hopefully it goes away

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@jondick

jon see my post above. Hope it helps. I had all the scans as well. But I was given 3 supplements and got better in 2 days. 

Liposomal glutothione, zinc and quercitin. It was a miracle. I was sick for 5 weeks from pfizer. My head was dizzy, whirring, fog, tinnitus, buzzing, felt like i was on a boat.

Im trying to answer everyone because Im not sure ppl are reading posts. And i know how horrible the situation is because I lived it.  

good luck. 

Rachie, Jon D, Rachie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@isismadec

you need to report it to VAERS. It’s not difficult to do on the site. 

I dont know if the vaccine would be pulled. They dont have an issue with collateral damage. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by Dizzyfromvaccine

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@rh17

see my post above for what i was given that cleared up this same problem. It really helped after 5 weeks of horror from the shot. 

i just want to help ppl like i was helped because I know how terrible you feel. 

ReplyQuote
(@yoki)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine

This is awesome. What dosages and brands were you taking of the zinc and quercetin? I will try this!

ReplyQuote
(@dizzyfromvaccine)
Very Active Member

@manjunathk

i wrote above in full detail. I had the same horrible dizzy, rocky, foggy head situation for 5 weeks after the shot. A dr gave me liposomal glutothione, zinc and quercitin. It was miraculous. Said the vaccine throws off your monocyte ratio balance leaving cellular material which causes inflammation. Causes you to feel this way. I had scans, brain wave tests, neurology &ENT exams resulting in nothing. Followed that protocol and was better in 2 days. 

im not a dr and your dad sounds older so do your homework on it before giving it to him. But honestly it saved my life. 

all the best. 

Nasu and Nasu reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 210 / 1151