Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@olliej27 Hi Ollie, I chose the more expensive delivery option and it took about 8 days and is trackable. The cheaper delivery option takes about 3 weeks and is not trackable. This is stated on their website. Mine came in a blister packet in a Jiffy envelope through the letterbox. They were not boxed,  I'm assuming this is because of the small quantity. Best wishes 😊

ReplyQuote
(@olliej27)

@tabby brilliant thank you for the update. It’s been 5 days so it shouldn’t be too much longer, I also paid for the faster delivery! I hope you are feeling well after taking it, and you have recovered from your migraine! 

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@olliej27 Thanks, I still have the migraine, day four, usually lasts four to five days. The heatwave hasn't helped. I too am waiting for another delivery, I ordered them after receiving the first ones thinking I hadn't ordered enough but I'm hoping I won't need them. I'll see how I am after I'm over the migraine.😊

ReplyQuote
 Vin
(@vincent)

@markm90

How are you, Mark?

I received the second Moderna shot on July 14, 2021. After three days I also noticed these two tiny black floaters in my left eye. I’m a healthy with no history of vision problems in recent years. 

ReplyQuote
 Jen
(@turnbacktime)

@jassy1957 hi Jasmine, yes, I did. I had multiple episodes where I experienced flushing, heart racing, feelings of impending doom. Insomnia during these bouts. I used Valium or valerian (herbal) to pacify my system when it hit. It’s been 7 weeks now and I haven’t had an episode in 2wks. Feeling much more normal with only brain fog and fatigue remaining. 
I switched to an anti-inflammatory diet, ditched caffeine, no alcohol and took lots of vitamins and minerals as ppl have mentioned on here. 
It’s been a rocky road but I feel like I’m moving in the right direction.

Sorry that you’re having such a terrible time. You’re in good company here. I wish you well and hope things settle very soon. X

Sia and Sia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mikel)

@gouldinho can you please share which article you read this? I thought GBS hadn't been happening after Pfizer.

(@dizzzy2021)

@kimm  I have all similar your side effects.insomnia,shortness of breath ,headache,dizziness,even cough,stomach isuues.....,everything cleared except dizziness now 28 days post first dose of pfizer.I didnt go for second dose.tell me know about your existing ongoing side effects

ReplyQuote
 Kim
(@kimm)

@dizzzy2021 Hey, I wrote the symptoms of the second dose.. I honestly feel lost.. For me it has hit me more mentally than physically. The panic attacks are very frequent, I’m always shaking for no reason, I seem not to grasp into what’s being said, I’m always in the air. I get chills, super cold and then I start sweating like it’s 100 degrees meanwhile in the AC all day. The headaches never go away, dry mouth, fatigue, dizzy, nauseous, some days I sleep and some days I dont, oh man so much more. I regret It honestly. 

Jen, Sassafras, Jen and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@karin)

Hi! 

New here, I hope you can help me sort things out. It feels like I´m losing my mind! I have a really long history of dizziness. It all started when I was 17 years old. I had a bad flu and got antibiotics. After that my problems started. I felt like I was on a plane with air turbulence or a boat, like I was going to lose my balance. It didn´t spin but I felt unsteady. My mum took me to a doctor but they couldn´t  find anything. I felt dizzy every day for 27 years after that ... I can´t really understand myself how I managed to live through it. I saw every doctor there was, they couldn´t find anything so they sent me to the psychologist. The psychologist sent me back to the doctor ... To make a very long story short I tried everything except antidepressives. I felt something was wrong with my neck, I had pain in it, but no one could find anything wrong. Two years ago I heard people talk about Anthony William and celery juice. "Why not try, it can´t get worse?" I thought. Today about 98% of the dizziness is gone. I have completely changed the way I eat and I feel fine for the first time in such a long time! I can work, take care of my child and I´m in a happy place. Now to the problem. I´m so afraid of taking the vaccin and get worse with the dizzines! I´m not an anti vaxxer in any way, but if I get worse again I don´t know if I could cope! I don´t want to get sick with the virus, or make someone else sick, but what if I need to go through the same hell again?! I told myself I could get the first shot and see what happens but it feels like Russian roulette! Could you give me some advise about how to think? 

ReplyQuote
(@jassy1957)

@turnbacktime thanks so much for the post. It helps knowing there is an end to this at some point! The rush of anxiety is so terrible! I have bought some CBD gummies, that was a recommendation made to me. A first time trying it yesterday and I did feel better  later on. it is hard to tell if it just goes away on its own! Ihave read here that some folks were dealing with this for 12 weeks...well if it is gone then, I will be thankful!

Jen and Jen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jondick)

@deborah I was taking Zinc (500mg) and quercetin (500mg) in the morning and in the evening. I was taking probably 2500-3000mg of glutothione per day. I would spread the dose out, morning, lunch, dinner and bedtime. It’s hard to get exact amount on this because it is liquid form and use an eye dropper. I hope this helps and I hope others can get relief. 

gingerj, Deborah, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dizzzy2021)

@jassy1957 hi

I hade pfizer 27 dsys back and ,I had lots of complications and side effects .the only thing left with me is this brain fog and dizziness never goes!

ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @kimm

I’m so glad I found this forum because I though I was losing my mind.. 

I got my first dose 5/12 and I had no symptoms but I couldn’t sleep AT ALL.. I literally stood up for 2 weeks, I’d sleep 2 or 3 hours during the day but I’d be up alllll night. I started to feel extremely sick due to the lack of sleep, I’m on antipsychotic meds so I was extremely concern for myself… I started sleeping on the 3rd week… 

Second dose 7/14….. Lord, I regret getting this vaccine so much…I had a panic attack 5 hours after I got the vaccine, for the next 4 days I had a fever, chills, my body was hurting so bad, migraines, dizzy and lightheaded… Now, I’m just having panic attacks back to back, anxiety on a 1000. None of my meds work, brain fog, I feel lost and confused the whole day, I cant think right, nothing makes sense, I’m forgetting the smallest things like, where do the plates go… I’m so worried 😔

Hi Kim - I'm much recovered since my one Moderna vaccine in early March. It helped me a lot to find this forum early on and be reassured that the sudden symptoms I was experiencing were similar to what others were also going through after Covid vaccination. From the beginning, my hope has been recovery, nonetheless, like you, what I've gone through has been very difficult.

Lack of sleep, all by itself, can make you feel really crazy, so I hope you're getting some now. I've had to convince myself that even when I can't sleep because my mind is racing, resting my body is helpful.

I've had periods during this when my mind was running a million miles a minute, darting here and there, feeling like it was dragging me along by one foot! Other times I felt like I was trying to think through sludge thicker than molasses and my brain stalled and stuttered through the simplest of daily thinking and tasks.

Key for me was to believe they were both stages that I would progress through, even as they sometimes alternated and repeated. That was so discouraging, but again, I was able to see here that others were relapsing through different stages also. I began to give myself lots of room to be wherever I happened to be at, sometimes moment by moment. This seems to be a normal abnormal with this business, but down this long road I've thankfully found myself in a lot more sane place.

I discovered I had a Vitamin D deficiency that was treated with a prescription and I started taking Vitamin C. A couple of times I took a low dose steroid, a 6 day tapered Medrol pack. Taking them was a somewhat wild roller coaster of their own, but gave me temporary relief the first time and more lasting relief the second time. I don't know, but I wonder if may have improved as I have without using them.

Anyway, although I have some fluctuation, I'm relieved to be back to more normal and mostly level ground in my energy levels now.

As some others have shared recently, working with my vestibular physical therapist to progress through tailored, increasingly challenging twice daily vestibular exercises has benefited me greatly.

Please assure your temporarily crazy self that others have gone this road before you and there's hope to come out better once again.

My heart and prayers are with you, and with all of us as we're going through this difficult journey! 😔🙏

gingerj, Deborah, dragonlover and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jassy1957)

@dizzzy2021 I hope that goes away for you! I had that too but that is better! it is the fight and flight rush that comes over me that still remains after almost 7 weeks! That wired up anxious feeling...almost like an attack that feels like high anxiety. Comes out of no place! All the best to you. I am hoping for all of us that eventually the symptoms after the vaccine will go away!

ReplyQuote
(@drivenlikesnow)

@sia77  

If you search on YouTube “vestibular rehabilitation exercises” several videos will come up with exercises I have done at physical therapy. Ones that were helpful to me were practicing balancing on one foot for 10 seconds each…do this 10 times on each side. Then add in when you are ready, closing your eyes. Also walking forwards and backwards while slowly moving your head left to right. Then speeding up the head movements when you are ready. Make sure to have someone help you at first to make sure you don’t have any falls. These are a good start. Then you can add the others from the videos when you are ready. I have bumped up my doing the exercises and have noticed a huge improvement in the last couple of days. I am almost at 100 percent. I was told a 3 -6 month recovery as I had severe symptoms. I’m just over 4 weeks. 
I worked really hard at the therapy and I feel it payed off greatly. I wish you a speedy recovery. If the exercises make you feel worse for a bit keep going… they did for me at first to. 

Sassafras and Sassafras reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 400 / 1151