Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nappel1)

Posted by: @sharonkay

Hi there, I’m new to this site. Seems others have experienced dizziness after the 1st shot too? Wondering when yours went away? Also sounds like others have had it worsen after the 2nd one. It’s definitely a little disconcerting. 

Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
(@nappel1)

Hi, 

1. I have developed tinnitus  and vertigo with extreme dizziness after receiving my second shot of Pfizer. The last shot was on March 29th and it’s now August and the symptoms are not subsiding. Has anybody else experienced this? Have you found anything that helps make it better for you?

Linda and Linda reacted
ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

Interesting about the ferritin levels.  Curious - anyone else here a vegetarian?  I am….

ReplyQuote
 Lili
(@lili23)
Very Active Member

@loglady93 so sacry what your saying had so much symptoms that I don't want to go for my second shot after 1st shot Moderna 

Sia and Sia reacted
ReplyQuote
(@overcomer)

Hi all-  Been following this forum for a couple of months now. I am so sorry that you all are having such bad problems!!! I hope your symptoms will resolve. Hope this post shows up ok

ReplyQuote
MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

Hi, just to share my case. Maybe it will help someone ease the anxiety or depression.

I live in Mexico and got vaccinated with Sinovac vaccine (2 shots needed, it's made of the actual 'weakened' virus). There's not much information of this vaccine online, hence I started looking for similar side effects of other vaccines and thankfully found this place, which made me feel better as I'm not the only one.

Got my 1st shot on June 3rd, no immediate side effects. After 8-10 days I develop heavy brain fog and tinnitus in both ears. I didn't think it was the vaccine at all, I thought it was me. Brain fog so bad that I couldn't function, which let to episodes of depression and anxiety. I decided to let it flow and see if it got better. I Brain fog was getting better but very slowly. I stopped coffee and alcohol. I don't suffer of any other illness, nor take any medication. After about 5 weeks, I felt almost normal. Brain fog gone and tinnitus much less annoying.

However, it was time for my second shot. I got my second shot (July 24th) and after about 5 days my brain fog started again (not too heavy this time so far) and my tinnitus came back (same intensity as before)

Now I don't feel as depressed and anxious as from my first shot, I saw that my body overcame it after about 5 weeks (not completely, but to a level that I was feeling almost normal). So I'm hoping this goes away in its own again.

It is a very difficult feeling and I understand why most of you feel depressed and anxious. I hope this time it passes again for me, and I pray that it does passes away for all of you people.

hugs from Mexico! keep up the good spirits.

RomainA, LPV, Covid vaccine side effects and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Hope123
(@hope123)

@cat2021 how much iron were you taking?

ReplyQuote
(@rockingonaboat)

@happyhourglass what? Maybe you should find another doctor? Cuz wtf.

Ali89, Sia, Ali89 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 help
(@elenao)

@happyhourglass What ? 

Show to your doc this FDA document/EUA authorization: "WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? It is your choice to receive or not receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care.”
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Same for all the vaccines: 
https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download
https://www.fda.gov/media/146305/download

I

ReplyQuote
 Jean
(@jeank)

@cat2021 thank you for sharing your story and experience. I would just like to double check - prior to your ferritin test, your hemoglobin level never caused any worry, not even slightly lower than normal?

Have anxiety and depression subsided as well? I just want to get as many info as possible, seeing that your symptoms, be that past or lingering, mirror mine to the utmost degree.

Regards, 

ReplyQuote
(@kirkan)

@jeank 

iv got the same thing going on after 1 dose of Pfizer 

ReplyQuote
(@jess129)

@cat2021 hi I’m just wondering what your dizziness felt like. I have similar symptoms and my ferritin was 19 back in February when this all started. I started taking iron yesterday. Praying this helps. Iv had 6 months of no relief. 

ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

Hi all. I hope everyone is finding some comfort here in at least knowing we are all feeling these things and none of us are crazy. I wanted to add about the iron. I has severe anemia. Severe. With a hemoglobin of 5, and I neede four units of blood severe. Not because of the vaccine, a few months before Covid really came to the USA. And I had to take iron, really strong MGs of it, until I had a surgery to stop excessive bleeding and stop the anemia. I too thought when I first had symptoms after the vaccine that my anemia was back because my iron was low, so I started taking the supplements thinking that would fix it, but when it didn't, I went to the doctor. These are prescription super strong iron pills. Many times the dose one would need to generally bring up their iron.levels over time. My doctor knew this, and took my blood to specifically look for all signs of anemia. My levels were fine, but I was still having these horrible symptoms. I'm not saying it couldn't be ferritin, because I did take the iron pills before they checked my blood, but I am saying that iron didn't help me. Always, always go to the doctor and do not take iron without being monitored. High iron foods include red meat, beans, beets, leafy green stuff my doctor says, and on a label, 15 % or close is a good source. Be careful with iron and supplements in general. I feel better with only slight dizziness and lesser headaches. 14 weeks now. 

ReplyQuote
(@cat2021)

@jeank I had normal hemoglobin. No one should take any iron without physician oversite. I only took iron as prescribed by physician 

Boatrocking, Jean, Boatrocking and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cat2021)

@jess129 you should always consult a physician before starting iron. I was prescribed iron from a physician. I just wanted people to check into to ferritin levels with their physician 

ReplyQuote
Page 427 / 1151