Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@djmatera 

Did you try the ivermectin?  I know you had an appointment with one of the doctors on FLCCC website...just curious

ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@apollo 

Did he say how long he thinks for it to get out of our bodies? I'm 4  1/2 months of these symptoms

ReplyQuote
 Ramu
(@go4ramu)

@freefall which brand Quercetin did you take/buy and how much mg?

ReplyQuote
 Ramu
(@go4ramu)

@apollo which brand Quercetin did you take/buy and how much mg?

ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@kdoyle84 

I've had the dizziness and off balance and brain fog for 4 1/2 months. How are you doing now? What helped you?

ReplyQuote
(@apollo)

@cathymason I never asked that why I want to know what these 12 week post I keep seeming means. And even if we are done after 12 weeks we still need time to slow the inflammation I’m guessing.

ReplyQuote
(@apollo)

@go4ramu I don’t do quercetin ive never had great experiences with it.

ReplyQuote
(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones I did for 6 days.  Then stopped because it wasn’t doing anything.  Then my family balked that I didn’t give it a full two weeks. So I just started taking it again, along with fluvoxamine and prednisone.

Admittedly I’m starting to get really depressed about this whole thing.  Scared as well.  My anxiety is definitely through the roof.  The recovery stories are very promising here but I feel like the end of the tunnel is nowhere near for me.  Hopefully the fluvoxamine will curb my depression in a week or two.

(@djmatera)
Very Active Member

@gingerjones also All of this was prescribed by Dr. Haider as well.  Very nice doctor - I am praying he knows what he is doing.

ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@apollo 

How long has it been for you?? I'm five weeks past the 12 week post...ughhh

ReplyQuote
 anoi
(@anoi)

anoi

i had Pfizer shot in June 2021

two weeks later I got vertigo became unbalance lightheaded

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

Does anyone still have issues with tingling/pressure in their head ( sometimes its my right sometimes its my left ), floaters in one of the eyes, muscle twitching/cramping in my right leg, elevated heartbeat, hand tremors, sensitivity to light, slight disorientation, and brain fog/difficulty focusing. I've been struggling with a lot of my side effects since the day after my first pfizer vaccination ( I got my vaccine July 28th it is now August 5th.)  and I really need some reassurance that the things I'm feeling will go away. Is there anything that I could do to alleviate some of these issues

(@chels8957)

@mikel Hi! Sorry for the delay in response. The muscle twitches have gone away, but I still have nerve pain at the back of my head. The vertigo is still the worst. My vestibular therapist still thinks its some type of sensory mismatch - like my brain cannot process what my eyes see. Theres a disruption between those two things connecting.

(@freefall)

@go4ramu 

I bought this brand

Amazing Formulas - Quercetin 500 Mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

This post was modified 3 years ago by Freefall

ReplyQuote
(@mikel)

@chels8957 thanks for getting back to me. I had the same symptoms, a few sessions with chiro and daily meditation using 'smiling mind' app and neck is much better as well as other symptoms.. maybe speak to your dr about these suggestions.

ReplyQuote
Page 438 / 1151