Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@hnlinneman)

@axteller I will! Did you get both doses?

ReplyQuote
MemphisMel
(@memphismel)

@tabby yes!! Loosens up midway through the day and then really hurt again in the evening. Pain head to toe on and off… for 7 weeks now. I am not getting he second shot but now fear I will never be able to work as I’m in healthcare and vaccine is becoming a requirement. I just can’t believe this. The world feels foreign now.

Jen, dragonlover, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @memphismel

@tabby yes!! Loosens up midway through the day and then really hurt again in the evening. Pain head to toe on and off… for 7 weeks now. I am not getting he second shot but now fear I will never be able to work as I’m in healthcare and vaccine is becoming a requirement. I just can’t believe this. The world feels foreign now.

I know, we didn't bargain for this, we were told discomfort for a few days, yeah! My husband is the same, loosens up but it comes back when sedentary again. My husband had no problems with his first jab, that's why he didn't get what I was saying about my symptons, he knows now what I was talking about. Yes, the jabs are becoming a requirement in health care services and it seems unfair when you do the right thing to protect yourself and others when there is no apparent answer to your problems due to lack of understanding or knowledge. There must be others in your profession who have gone through these symptoms and I'm hoping that once enough people have been vaccinated, the subject of vaccine side effects will be brought into the open and addressed.🙏🙏😊😊

Jen, dragonlover, MemphisMel and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dreajayy)

@tabby I’ve also been experiencing the same thing in my left hand! I’m 3 months post my first Pfizer shot!

ReplyQuote
(@dreajayy)

@jeank This is exactly how I feel! My neurological symptoms have settled down but now I’m dealing with joint pain, stiffness and Tenderness. 

It’s so depressing!.. I’m just ready to be normal again!😞 

I’ve dealt with long covid for months, now I’m dealing with post vaccination side effects. I just wanna break! 

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

Did anyone else hear about this? https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1429495549628141578?s=20  

Tabby and Tabby reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jacqui)

Hello,

I'm struggling and happy to find this group. My heart goes out to so many of you that seem to have it even worse. I'm thinking I'm going to feel like this for the next several weeks but your posts give me hope might have gradual improvement and recovery.

I just had the shot a week ago, last Sunday. The first 2 days i felt weird and no appetite but generally ok and thankful I wasn't having a big response. On day 3 after first shot I woke up feeling super hungover, no headache but incredible pressure in my head. Since then my symptoms have come and gone and new ones popped up but i never feel good or normal. I went to ER and all tests looked good. My heart rate was a little low but otherwise seemed fine.

Symptoms include...

Pressure in head, tingling in back of head, feeling off, not dizzy but wobbly, wobbly legs when walking up stairs, sick feeling in my head, weird chest, stomach and neck feeling tight or strained, very little appetite (gets better later in day), weak, trouble relaxing, bouts of adrenaline sometimes lasting an hour or so. Mornings seem worse but right now its 230 pm and I'm getting my first real headache.

I'm on day 8 and feel alone and hopeless. I have 3 kids and a busy family. I'm looking for a job but no way i can work like this.

Any hopeful comments appreciated.

I hope you all get relief soon!

I was very hesitant to get the vaccine and now I'm mad at myself. Hopefully one dose will give me some immunity.

LaraG and LaraG reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@mexvaxed 

How long ago did you get the vaccine?

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

@ohjason Hi Jason, it's interesting that information about adverse reactions to the vaccine is being acknowledged by some and it would be even more interesting if this information was endorsed by scientists and the medical professions alike. I may be wrong but my understanding is that this website publishes papers before they have been officially endorsed. Nevertheless, it's a start and makes interesting reading.

ReplyQuote
(@ohjason)

@tabby yeah it’s the thought that intrigued me, maybe sometime soon the US will develop something similar that could help us. Only time will tell.

MemphisMel, Tabby, MemphisMel and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@yoki 

How long did it take for the dizziness to go away for you?

Ero and Ero reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@apollo 

Did your doctor say how long it would take for the vaccine to get out of our systems? When did you get yours? Have you been dizzy?

Ero and Ero reacted
ReplyQuote
MexVaxed
(@mexvaxed)

@cathymason 11 weeks ago 1st shot, 4 weeks ago 2nd shot. Now on to my 12th week, feeling much better now

Ero, Jean, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 catm
(@cathymason)

@beto 

How are you feeling now? I got mine April 5 and still dizzy 

ReplyQuote
(@jardelina)

@tabbyI guess we are the unfortunate ones that are suffering from after effects of this this vaccine.   It is the pits feeling this way.  Why? and i feel like i am going crazy, with no remedy to be found.  

MemphisMel, catm, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 478 / 1151