Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@cr8961)

I was diagnosed with Ménière’s disease about 10 years ago and have been able to control symptoms pretty well with diet and lifestyle changes. Got the 1st Pfizer dose 1 week ago, today is the first day since the shot I’ve not had vertigo and been able to function normally.

After reading many of the posts, I’m seriously thinking of not taking the second dose. Interested in hearing others thoughts on how you made this decision. Thank you.

ReplyQuote
(@cr8961)

@allgunsblazing Thank you for sharing. I had the 1st Pfizer dose one week ago which triggered my Ménières (vertigo). I’m seriously considering not taking the second dose. Just curious, did you “stick to your guns” and not take the 2nd dose. 

ReplyQuote
(@romaina)

@pfizervictim often sore eyes in the afternoon And eyelids that twitch. Apart from a night's sleep no real solution

ReplyQuote
(@cr8961)

@kellyjtopolski I truly hope you feeling better. I’ve also experienced dizziness/vertigo with my 1st dose of Pfizer and considering not taking the second dose. Just wondering if you did or didn’t take the 2nd shot. Thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@romaina mine usually hurt when waking up and then just are irritated the whole day, I have some days where it's less but it hasn't gone away yet fully. My doctor checked my eyes earlier this week and said they don't look dry, she prescribed me this eye gel which is for dry eyes but I don't see the point in using it if my eyes arent dry. 

(@romaina)

@pfizervictim Me it is often behind the eyes.  But I also had itchy eyes for no reason.  In fact these inflammations created full of different symptoms which change from day to day It is really tiring ... But I would be willing to take a little pain to remove the brain fog that hits randomly throughout the day

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@romaina my brain fog has lessened somewhat over the weeks, I'm thankful for that, but yeah it's really frustrating when these things keep hitting you on a day by day basis, there is literally zero linear progression. 

(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @cr8961

I was diagnosed with Ménière’s disease about 10 years ago and have been able to control symptoms pretty well with diet and lifestyle changes. Got the 1st Pfizer dose 1 week ago, today is the first day since the shot I’ve not had vertigo and been able to function normally.

After reading many of the posts, I’m seriously thinking of not taking the second dose. Interested in hearing others thoughts on how you made this decision. Thank you.

I have Meniere's; have had it for a lot longer than you.  I did not, and will not get the vaccine.  Right from the beginning I had a very bad feeling about it I couldn't shake, so I started researching, which is how I found this forum.  Reading the posts here was enough to convince  me not to get the shot.  I asked my ENT also, who confirmed that I would likely suffer severe vestibular effects if I took the shot--that taking the shot or not taking it was a risk either way--that I needed to decide which risks I was more willing to take.

Personally, if I'd taken the shot and had a bad reaction, I wouldn't even consider getting the second shot.

ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@jassy1957 hey! Are you still feeling 100%? I have a lot of the same symptoms you had and I’m almost at 6 weeks! Would love to know your still feeling back to yourself! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@righteyefloaters)

@floater 

Can you share progress regarding floaters? My 15yo daughter has had migraines with shooters and now simply floaters. No history prior to vaccine. Got Pfizer. MRI shows an area of irritation, but neurologists cannot determine a cause - everything has been ruled out with extensive testing. 

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@jwblue 20 weeks after shot doesn't seem to be reasonable at all.  It's just too much time passing for it to be realistically associated with the actual shot.  It may be something else.

ReplyQuote
 LPV
(@lpycb42)

@peejay I got two Pfizer shots and my second one gave me no symptoms aside from 24 hr fatigue.

Peejay501 and Peejay501 reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @lpycb42

@jwblue 20 weeks after shot doesn't seem to be reasonable at all.  It's just too much time passing for it to be realistically associated with the actual shot.  It may be something else.

Only our hairdressers know for sure! 😅

(I see you did have some other symptoms earlier on, so who can say...?)

Seriously, I've been thinking about how these prolonged symptoms we share about here aren't being bandied about by most medical professionals as being likely to be associated with these Covid vaccines, so getting out the word of mouth information by those of us so affected is so important, even if it is being countered as being misinformation by some.

Just think, then the next time they hear about them from someone else, the evidence mounts. So, I think telling your family, extended family, neighbor, medical professionals, dentist, eye doctor, store clerks, and even your hairdresser, etc. is as important as a VAERS or Yellow Card report ...maybe even more so! The more prior credibility you have with the person you're sharing with, the stronger your evidence! 👍

"A little child declared the Emperor wore no clothes..." 😲

dragonlover, Tabby, Estonia and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@romaina)

Someone know this site ?

https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/

@thenystagmus

I hope things will change and that one day our symptoms will be recognized. I am thinking of a single person not having found this site he must be in even more panic.

dragonlover, Estonia, Tabby and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Sassafras
(@thenystagmus)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @romaina

Someone know this site ?

https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/

@thenystagmus

I hope things will change and that one day our symptoms will be recognized. I am thinking of a single person not having found this site he must be in even more panic.

No, I did not know that site, but that is amazing! We are not alone!

I've been that person alone 🤢😵😩 Being here together makes this more sane, bearable. Still crazy, but we know we're in it together.

Yes, Yay! ....recognition is coming! I can smell it! 🤗

dragonlover, Tabby, dragonlover and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 512 / 1151