Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@alexarell316)

Hi God bless hope everyone is okay. Has any of you tried NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) I’ve read it has some really good healing properties and helps detox by creating glutathione an important antioxidant. You can take glutathione  on it’s own but I’ve read it doesn’t absorb to well into our bodies. So the alternative is NAC which is a precursor to glutathione which seems to help more. Even hospital use NAC to treat patients apparently.

This post was modified 3 years ago by InGodITrust

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@mountainmama Thank you so much for the info I’ll definitely check it out. I just purchased this Magnetic Detox clay bath from Amazon and got some pricey probiotics which has good reviews so I’ll try anything to try to feel better! Will report back and see if it helps with all of the things we’re trying… I’m hopeful that this will run its course and we’ll all feel better eventually…it’s very difficult though with kids I’m so sorry you’re still going through it…the regret of getting the vaccine is so hard mentally, although seeing the cases numbers did we make the right decisio? I have no idea anymore. This is tough though and costing us all a lot of money with all the scans and doc appointments with NO answers. Thank you so much and yes lots of prayers and tears, healing for all!

Conor, PfizerVictim, MountainMama and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@nehru1 I can relate to this also, my main concern now almost 3 months out is lightheadedness and dizziness but it all started about 3 weeks post 2nd Pfizer shot with my very first experience with severe anxiety that also my made my heart pound, pulse rise, sweaty, numbness and tingling in my arms and legs and full blown panic attack. I had one more panic attack and claustrophobic thoughts, I thought I was going crazy or having a stroke or heart attack and was in the ER twice.  I thought it was a reaction to some Prilosec which I had just started 3 days earlier (and also apparently on forums and blogs causes major anxiety and panic attacks) so I’m not sure which triggered this for me, vax or Prilosec or the vax causing me to be more sensitive to medications maybe. Are you taking any medications maybe? Your body may just be hyper sensitive after the vax maybe, I stopped taking all medications and the panic attacks and severe anxiety are now gone. It took about 4 days (and a few rough sleepless nights) for all of panicky feelings to be gone completely and 2 more weeks for the anxious feelings to be gone. I still feel my heart pound on occasion with very little exertion. I feel your pain, never had anxiety or panic attacks before so I assume this is all related somehow to the vaccine. Acupuncture, probiotics and herbal detox remedies have helped me greatly so far to feel calm and trying out some other suggestions from the links the other folks provided for the dizziness now. I also took some homeopathic anti-anxiety supplements you can buy from Whole Foods etc…even Amazon which helped me as well but thankful to report those feelings did go away. Hope and healing to you!

ReplyQuote
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@katie Hi there, omg yes I’ll definitely check it out. I’m convinced now my neck is contributing to the dizziness as my neck pain has been off the charts awful the past few weeks. I’m not sure if I had the bulging/slipped disc prior to the vaccine but I think it definitely has exacerbated the symptoms. It’s awful. Thanks so much I’ll go back and check your posts, I have a neurologist appointment tomorrow so hopefully (but skeptical) they can point me to some cervical options for the neck…how are you feeling now?

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@nehru1 I'm similar to you and also had a relapse at about 2 months. I'm currently 13 weeks out from my first dose. For what it's worth, a lot of people who have recovered have pointed to a 3 to 6 month window for the most part, if not slightly longer.

ReplyQuote
(@lau01)

@maisamy  hi, I'm 25 years old, same case as you with one shot of pfizer. It's 5 months now, I'm a little better, but I can't work or have a normal life because of fatigue, muscular pain and other symtoms. Doctors say it will pass, we just need time. Good luck, I wish you the best

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

I'm sure we'll recover in time, but how can doctors be so sure about this? They know just as much as us about the vaccine and it's possible effects. 

Tom Germana, gingerj, Nehru and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@anotherone92 thank you for replying, it feels good to know that I’m not alone, although I wish no one ever had to go through this ordeal. I guess we have to wait it out. 

ReplyQuote
(@isismadec)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jacquelynsauriol

@charsen When I had Covid 2019 I lost 12 pounds in a week, and I was already thin.  That was not like anything I had experienced.  I gradually gained the weight back.  I am unvaxxed.  I found an article that briefly discusses muscle wasting post injection, so I hear you.

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/advance-article/doi/10.1093/qjmed/hcab043/6153978   

Organic rice congee (crock pot simmered to a gruel), bone broth, burdock root tea roasted or raw, dandilion root tea, and slippery elm powder tea all may help you get the right kind of nutrition to keep your weight up, especially if regular foods don't sound apealing.  I will continue to look for other solutions and pass them on re muscle tissue ok. 

also this on homeopathy from the Medscape site

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events, by a person 'NG'

So, as many of you know, vaccines are based on the early work of homeopaths, who actually created vaccine therapy. However, even back then, hundreds of years ago, the homeopaths learned that vaccines also triggered major illness in some people. They called this vaccinosis. (Today, we call it vaccine injury. ) Luckily, though, the homeopath also discovered that certain homeopathic remedies were very good at treating vaccinosis. "Thuja occidentalis" is probably the most well-known remedy for treating it, but there are also many others, too. To learn more about this, you can google "homeopathy for vaccinosis" and "homeopathic remedies for vaccinosis" and you'll find a wealth of information online. There's also a very good online homeopathic journal (which is free) called www.hpathy.com, with articles from homeopathic physicians across the world. I think there have been quite a few articles in the journal recently about treating vaccine injury in the journals. (I am not affiliated in any way at all with the online journal...I just like reading it from time to time.) Anyway, I hope this info helps some of you. Feel better soon.

I have nothing at all against homeopathic remedies but "natural" doesn't always translate into "safe".  These things can have their own side effects and they can also interact with other pharmaceuticals one might be taking.  People need to be aware of that. 

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@marieski858 I know how terrible the anxiety and panic attacks feel. Sorry to hear about your terrible symptoms. And yes I really do feel hyper sensitive to certain things. I’m only taking vitamin c, d, and magnesium. I’m on a low histamine diet because twice I recently ate junk food for lunch and those two times I got adrenaline rushes in the night. So I definitely feel better with the right diet. 

ReplyQuote
(@sailor008)

Hello all. I am just looking for someone who has gone through a similar experience. I was a very healthy and active 25 year old male. I am an athlete and worked out 6 times a week and kept my diet right. I havent been to a hospital in over 4 years. Until this. I got the moderna shot in March. I had initial symptoms of sores in my mouth for a couple weeks. And then both of my ears started to hurt and feel pressurized. Along with that came a weird clicking in my jaw..everything just felt off and painful. A month later my entire abdomen swelled up for about a week and was very painful. I then had chest pain for about a month that has since subsided. At this point I just thought I was having some weird reactions and they would subside after initial doctors told me there was no visible signs of anything.

It's been 6 months now. Thankfully I never dealt with brain fog or fatigue like many in here have. However, I have twitching from my head to my toes. It looks like something is inside of me moving around. Luckily it isnt painful but just really annoying as it keeps me up at night. I also have tingling, numb sensation in my left hand and sometimes other parts of my body that come and go.

My worst symptom right now BY FAR is my back pain. Ive never experienced pain like this and its hard to tell if its muscular or in my spine. My lower back all the way to my upper back is constantly tight and achy.. It is very uncomfortable to sit, stand, and lay down at night. My back also pops/cracks very easily now. If i take a deep breathe or slightly pinch my shoulder blades my back pops loudly. Before this I could never pop my back. If I do any exercise at all everything gets worse and my back starts to get a very sharp shooting pain that freezes me in my tracks. This has been going on for months now and has kept me from working and living my normal life.

I have gotten all kinds of blood work, urine samples, MRI's, CT scans, EKG, echocardiogram, and have even taken IV bags of NAD and glutathione. Ive tried all sorts of anti inflammatory foods and vitamins and nothing seems to work for me. Next week I go to see a neurologist. Has anybody experienced similar back pain?? I'm just trying to keep my head up, stay positive, and believe this will all pass with time so I can have my life back.

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

Question for those who have recovered, are you able to do everything again? Are you just like you where before you got vaccinated? 

ReplyQuote
(@katie)

Hi Everyone-

I’m looking for some feedback from those of you that have actually gone through Dr. Patterson’s/FLCCC protocol (ivermectin, fluvoxamine, etc). I’ve read that a few people tried these medications and got only temporary relief with a return of symptoms after stopping the meds. I’m over 6 months into this process and am now at least at the point where I have good weeks at a time. I still, however am not completely symptom free and do still have relapses that aren’t as bad as before but super frustrating. I want to freaking move on with my life!! BUT, I don’t want to put more meds in my system if they aren’t going to “cure” me. So I guess what I am asking is this…for those that have gone through this specific treatment, would you recommend it? Did it completely cure you?? 

Thanks so much, I’m advance, for your responses! 

ReplyQuote
(@sajlent)

Posted by: @mountainmama
Posted by: @marieski858

@mountainmama YES YES AND YES!! I ended up in the ER 3 weeks ago (3 weeks post my second Pfizer vax) from severe dizziness and lightheadedness, this weird unexplainable dreaded feeling in my head that made me think I was having a stroke or heart attack) Still no real answers minus a slipped disc in my neck they discovered on MRI BUT DAILY I’m so dizzy. Worse if I look up or down or move my head too quickly. I’m 37, quite healthy with 2 young toddlers and I haven’t been able to drive or go out as I’m so uncomfortable and lightheaded all the time…have been seeing an acupuncturist and trying to detox what the vaccine most likely has caused but to no avail…desperate for answers, don’t think it’s BPPV or vertigo really according to my docs. It’s horrible! 

@marieski858 So sorry you’re in this same, awful boat.  I’m a mother of a toddler too.  I’m a bit farther out than you (4.5 months since my second dose of Moderna).  I’ve had an MRI, CT Scan, evaluation by a PCP, PT (no BPPV), and ENT.  I’m going to see a neurologist whenever I can get a referral and get in.  But given my clean MRI, the docs don’t think there will be anything to diagnose.  

It’s been a long road, but I hope you can be encouraged to know that I did get better and felt almost completely normal with just some slight dizziness every now and then.  Though I relapsed with no clear triggering event. It hasn’t been as bad as the original 3-4 weeks of onset.  The tingling, brain fog, and visual distortions have been super scary, though, especially as they seem to coincide with my tinnitus flaring up and it’s always worse at night.  I literally almost went to the ER last night but I figured I didn’t have any classic emergent symptoms, like chest pain or headache, so I waited it out and was mercifully able to sleep.

Anyway, I’m going to try the FLCCC protocol ( https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/ ) + the supplements listed by @onaboatforover30days said worked (see their post on page 349, July 4).  My ENT also offered to prescribe the Fluvoxamine (in the FLCCC protocol) for me if my neurologist doesn’t have any answers.  I’ll keep posting updates as I have them in the hopes it helps anyone like me, desperate for solutions beyond hope and prayer (of which there is a lot).

Very interesting.. I see there are Montelukast on list. I talk about that pills. Singulair 10mg.. thats the same thing.

This is not stupid list at all.. 

Charsen and Charsen reacted
ReplyQuote
(@julie37lpool)

Hi im new to this but glad I have found this I’m 7 days post vac after second jab I suffer with anxiety and panick attacks I’m suffering terrible with headaches dizziness, chest pain , little zaps in my head and it’s stopping me

doing normal things im

scared to go out I have children and feel

really withdrawn I just don’t feel myself anyone else feel like this I go

away in 3 weeks just hoping this doesn’t last long is there anything I can do to help myself thanks

for reading 

ReplyQuote
Page 537 / 1151