Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@larag I think it's the spike protein causing issues for us or maybe we got wrongly injected and instead of the vaccine staying in our arm muscle it got injected into a blood vessel and spread through our body?

I know exactly how you feel, one moment you're feeling better and filled with hope and the next moment you're suffering again and filled with sadness and frustration.

I just hope it takes alot of time and this will all eventually die down just like doctors tell us and people who have recovered have shown us. 

Cary L, LadyT, TC and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@larag)
Very Active Member

@pfizervictim I hope so.nifnits the spike protein that basically means we have long covid I'm guessing.

If its in our blood is it stuck there or does blood regenerate meaning less spoke protein over time if that makes sense... I fear that's a really stupid question lol 

Urghh I jist want answers 🙁

I saw on another forum someone said it's some sort of graphite in the vax that causes magnetic response and there the electrical signals from phones and tvs etc is making our muscles twitch!!! It sounds insane but right now I don't know what to believe anymore!

abeni117, Mina, abeni117 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tanswers)

Posted by: @rraymo1123

@vickie1606 I believe the vaccine triggered intense anxiety and panic attacks for me. Including suicidal ideation- all things I’ve never had before, but experienced the first two-three weeks. Took Xanax for it. It helped. My anxiety is far more manageable and pretty nonexistent. I continued to have waves of rushes in my legs, but that has subsided since week 5. I also started talking to a psychiatrist and it helps. It’s not you, it’s the vaccine. 

ReplyQuote
 Glen
(@glenb)
Very Active Member

I wonder if what's happening to long haulers is also happening to the vaccine injured. This might explain the symptom relapses.

https://abc7news.com/covid-long-hauler-symptoms-term-side-effects-of/10897908/

Cary L and Cary L reacted
ReplyQuote
(@libbysimon)

I haven’t been on here for a while… I joined the group when there were less than 100 pages. I have had symptoms for 6 1/2 months. My advice to those on here, if your symptoms do not resolve relatively soon - get tested by incelldx.  I measured high on their long Covid index and rantes (never had covid) & they are directing the treatment plan. I had a bundle of neurological symptoms. There are several good videos with Dr. Been/Dr. Patterson on YouTube.

ReplyQuote
(@greenmonster)

@twitch I have Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine but have not had the need to take them.  I have not had these vaccines and will not be getting them.  I stopped coming here because the fanatical dedication to these untested vaccines even after severe injury was too much for me to comprehend.  I see it on this forum all the time.  They don't even work and they will never work for a constantly mutating Coronavirus.  People need to branch out and look at some of the other scientists and what they have been saying about these vaccines after analyzing the blood of the vaccinated.  That's all I am going to say on it.   

ReplyQuote
 dee
(@deedee)

So I want to give you some info from my past experience with chronic dizziness and a toxic reaction to the antibiotic “cipro”.  This may relate to what some of us are going through as far as long haul vaccine reactions.  By the way….word of warning for those that want to listen;  cipro is in an antibiotic class called Fluoroquinolones. There are a handful of very common antibiotics in that class including Levaquin and Avelox. They all can be very dangerous to some people and cause massive cellular damage that can even be permanent. (for more info google Fluoroquinolone toxicity)  Anyway, how my recovery experience relates to the vaccine reaction.  Ten years ago I experienced chronic dizziness(which they found no trigger for) took me about 5 years to slowly get mostly better.  It was some kind of neurological issue in my brain but did get better “slowly”. Now to my cipro reaction which I think relates more to the vaccine injury. I had many many symptoms from that reaction but it did include light headed, head pressure, ear fullness, dry eyes, tinnitus, brain fog and the big symptom “dizziness”. It was a long journey to mostly heal from the toxicity (2-3 years). But part of my experience from going through that journey is that healing is not linear. I would have good days and bad days and many relapses.  It is just how our body recovers and heals. So my message is not to get discouraged with relapses. It is a normal process in healing. I’m pretty sure these vaccines are not even close to as toxic as Fluoroquinolones so hopefully the healing time will be much shorter.   From what I have read on this forum it is usually 3-6 months(give or take) for these vaccine reactions to improve. Please hang in there because I do believe we will all get there in our own time frame and if we are having good days and bad days along with ups and downs then I believe our body is healing. After my cipro reaction and the absolute hell I went through to recover in 2-3 years I have kind of already walked through a long healing journey that is feeling familiar with this vax reaction!  We will all get there!  Keep the faith!  Our bodies have amazing ability to heal and recover!!!

KitKat, gingerj, Estonia and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @pfizervictim

@larag I think it's the spike protein causing issues for us or maybe we got wrongly injected and instead of the vaccine staying in our arm muscle it got injected into a blood vessel and spread through our body?

I know exactly how you feel, one moment you're feeling better and filled with hope and the next moment you're suffering again and filled with sadness and frustration.

I just hope it takes alot of time and this will all eventually die down just like doctors tell us and people who have recovered have shown us. 

I think what you say about being wrongly vaccinated makes a lot of sense. When I was a nurse we were trained to insert the needle and then withdraw to make sure we hadn't hit a blood vessel. If we had hit a blood vessel blood would appear in the syringe and then we would have to remove the needle. If no blood appeared then you were in the right place, the muscle. Of all the vaccinations they have shown on news programmes I haven't seen one person doing it correctly. The result of a vaccination entering the blood stream causes our bodies to experience an immune reaction that is stronger than what it should be. Good observation on your part.

LaraG, PfizerVictim, LaraG and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
K
 K
(@k1000)
Very Active Member

@elena1690 I hope that one day this will be a distant memory. In the meantime, I’m thankful for the support that we share here with one another. Knowing that I’m not alone in this fight helps. 

ReplyQuote
(@pfizernumberone)

@twitch hi, I saw the neurologist. EMG was normal. He wanted to put me on gabalentin or lyrica and I declined. Im much more worried about what is causing the symptoms then managing the symptoms themselves 

gingerj, TC, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@larag When did you get your vaccine? How long has it been happening? I’m right there with you.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@larag i’m starting to have more times in the day with fewer symptoms but I can attribute it to exercise. I’ve been biking and I go intensely and I also lift weights. That’s really been the best thing I can do.

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@tabby I had blood come out when she removed the needle. I have a selfie with it. Didn’t think of this.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@libbysimon Well do you think you’re going to get better what did you try to and what do they recommend

ReplyQuote
Page 578 / 1151