Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nehru1)

@charsen I got two shots of AstraZeneca and at week 10 from second dose I got a relapse. Are you going through a relapse? 

ReplyQuote
(@jzeta)

@markm90 Hello, I received my second Moderna yesterday. I am experiencing floaters today. I didn't experience them with the first round. I hope yours are gone now.

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@nehru1 I think it was about 5-6 weeks or so but then I triggered it again after getting stressed and so I'm 10 days out from another relapse (though it's improving much quicker than the last, which is encouraging). I seem to have a lot of mental health symptoms that change form. I've anxiety, depression, brain fog and this weird feeling where my emotions are just totally blunted but I also want to cry all the time - I can't make any sense of it at all and, like you, it's incredibly easy to trigger. 

Most confusing is the anxiety which has manifested itself in totally different ways - each day is different than the last.

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@anotherone92 I know exactly what you mean. I can’t even leave my house, if I go out my body gets anxious and I’m calm in my mind. I don’t have social anxiety or anything but it happens, seems like anything that involves any amount of stress would lead to bad anxiety. My anxiety feels like it’s from the pit of my stomach, comes and goes. 

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@nehru1 Yep, exactly the same thing here. I have a long history with anxiety but I've never had anything like this before and none of my usual coping mechanisms work because I'm not actually anxious in my mind. Know that it absolutely does and will get better. I know the minute by minute struggle and these last few months have been amongst the worst in my entire life, but I'm convinced we'll fully recover. Feel free to reach out if ever you're struggling.

PfizerVictim, Nehru, PfizerVictim and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nannp29)

@vica tremors too.

abeni117 and abeni117 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@anotherone92 that’s very interesting, so it means that this anxiety is not in our head really but our body is just heightened to anything that involves emotion. It really is the hardest part of all this, but we will get better. Thanks for the response and positivity, really appreciate it, hope you get better soon. 

Mina, AnotherOne92, Mina and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@charsen)

@nehru1 i am experiencing all kinds of neurological symptoms since my first P shot on 8/5. Dizziness, brain fog, short term memory fog, clumsiness, disorientation, tinnitus (which i had for years), not feeling like myself, pressured and dry eyes, pressure in head, anxiety, terrible fight ir flight. My symptoms rotate everyday and sometimes every hour depending on how my anxiety is doing against everyday stress. I feel so hopeless being in week 8. 

ReplyQuote
Cherry101
(@cherry101)

Evening all how is everyone gettin on. I’m so low as everyone seems to look at me and think she looks normal. I’m so low I just want to cry in bed all day. I went out with husband today and kids to a soft play it was loud and my head was pounding dizzy so much pressure. I thought I would push myself but I’ve paid for it and now feel horrendous. It’s getting me so depressed. Constant rocking boat feeling and unsteadiness I’m sorry I’m moaning I just struggling 😣😭

ReplyQuote
 dee
(@deedee)

@anotherone92 so are so getting better and improving since your last shot??  I hope so🙏🏻🙏🏻  Need encouragement 😥

ReplyQuote
AnotherOne92
(@anotherone92)

@deedee Yes I'm improving but slowly and it's non-linear. Next week is 4 months for me and I'm definitely a lot better than I was at the beginning but I've had setbacks and flareups. Most people have reported getting better between months 4 to 6 so I'm praying that it's going to be uphill from here 

abeni117, KitKat, PfizerVictim and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@charsen I felt the same things at 8 weeks. The symptoms really does rotate but the good thing is that the intensity does reduce with time. Hope you feel better soon. 

Cherry101 and Cherry101 reacted
ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@nehru1 Do you have dizziness? I have dizziness, pots anxiety ans eye issues. Week 11 and i feel so bad😔

ReplyQuote
(@nehru1)

@mina I had dizziness a few days ago but now it’s better but yes I do have pots and anxiety returned with this relapse. What do you take for the anxiety? 

ReplyQuote
 Mina
(@mina)

@nehru1 i'm not taking medication for anxiety. Just taking vitamins now. Thank you for your response.

ReplyQuote
Page 582 / 1151