Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@marieski858)
Very Active Member

@kenny Sure thing! It’s such trial and error and patience it stinks…It’s been such a rocky road for all of us I feel for everyone…

Just started a low Lectin diet today since this excludes a lot of inflammatory foods and I’ve also been seeing an acupuncturist which helps me with energy and greatly lessening any anxiety, that’s probably been the most effective thing for me!

Time can’t seem to go fast enough wishing this all wasn’t happening for sure…:(

LadyD and LadyD reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gazsimo)

@tabby thank you, much appreciated. Happy healing!

ReplyQuote
(@cherrybelle)

My dizziness issues cleared up a week ago but I want to post my info just to add to the data. As far as I know I never got covid, and I’m WFH so I’m not around the public. I got my first pfizer shot in May, and my arm hurt for a day and my period started from it, but other than that no lasting symptoms. I didn’t get the second shot because I’m young and healthy and didn’t feel like going through all of that again.

In mid August I was going walking in the evenings and started getting dizzy, and it was like my eyes couldn’t comprehend everything I was seeing. If I tried to change the song on my phone while walking, it would cause me to have vertigo/dizziness so bad I thought I was going to fall over. I started carrying a card with my emergency contact info in case I fainted in the street and a stranger found me. I would have to touch stop lights and walls to “ground” myself and feel like I wasn’t going to float away.

At the start of September I went to get PCR covid tested thinking that may be the cause, and it came back negative. I also had some problems like headaches and weird body pains, but I have no idea if they were related. The dizziness kept happening, sometimes it would go away for a few hours but it was an every day thing.

It slowly went away at the start of October and I don’t know why. I started taking B12, garlic supplements, vitamin D and drinking green tea and electrolyte drinks around the time. And spending time in the sun. I seem to be 95% better now but I’m terrified something will trigger it to come back. When I had it I was too scared to google it and see if other had the same, I only now have the courage to read about it. I don’t know if the vaccine caused it, considering I got it in May and the problems started in August. I’m so glad to be “better” but I’m still terrified something will trigger it to come back.

Wish everyone here health and happiness.

CYNTHIA, PfizerVictim, CYNTHIA and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@chelsun kind of like my situation, how long did it take to start seeing improvements? I’m 3and a half months in. I believe I have pots like symptoms, what would you recommend a routine to get better which worked for you best? 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@marieski858 yeah I am trying garlic, onion, almond, walnut and other fruits and veg. Still thinking if I should get supplements as the dosages looks pretty high for our daily requirement. Precisely! Do keep thinking positively and we will get through this together 😉

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

Wondering if anyone is still thinking of taking 2nd shot or booster shot using non mRNA vaccine? Or no more vaccine jab and just focus on building body immunity naturally?

ReplyQuote
(@adelaide)

@tarruba How many acupuncture sessions have you had and what differences have you noticed afterwards? I've had 5 sessions so far and had reduced dizziness for a few days after the 2nd and 3rd sessions, but it didn't have the same effect after the 4th and 5th sessions. The acupuncturist is trying different techniques for dizziness each week so some may not be that effective. I'm continuing with the sessions, however, since I feel relaxed and sleep well after them and they don't seem to be hurting anything. Besides, reading the experiences of many on this forum suggests that doctors don't seem to have a lot to offer in terms of effective conventional drugs or other treatment! Other than time, habituation, and compensation, one wonders whether there are many viable options that actually "cure" the underlying problem . . . 

ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

Just a quick question has anyone else experienced breathing difficulties and chest tightness? Just want some reassurance I’m not the only one, seems to happen in waves but happening a lot more lately with me 

LD, jacquelyn sauriol, LadyD and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rachel)

My daughter who is in her early twenties is experiencing breathing problems.  She was fit.   We are both taking glutathione and I'm taking st john's wort to help with the lethargy.   I've done some research.   The vaccines cause inflammation.   The lethargy or dizziness you are all experiencing is due to the vaccine.

I'm bikram yoga fit.  Was swimming two plus k a day  until Daniel andrews took our lap pools and yoga and all our rights away.

We are now being told a third shot is required.  When is this going to stop?

The vaccine destroys your immune system.  

AdmiralPupkin, MemphisMel, AdmiralPupkin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@296823933c how are you now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@nath7 yes! 

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@kenny hi there. I’m post 3 weeks of my 1st dose of Pfizer & I cancelled my 2nd dose due to previous palpitations and now dizziness and blurry vision that both are wearing off. Am not recuperating and doing all naturopath to get better and it helps. I don’t think I’ll avail any western vaccine or w mRNA ingredients— if I get better hopefully. I’ll wait and try the Chinese ones or Russian one which is pure viral vacccines. I never heard of a friends or family member or even stranger posting about the adverse side effects of those vaccines. and also, there’s no surge in China since mid 2020 so I think their vaccines are good. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jessiekhri)

@bgreecgree we have the same exact date of Pfizer first dose but mine SE started after 2 days and it went from dizziness, palpitations and rapid breathing and blurry vision. I went to the hospital 3x and all of my tests and blood works are normal. I was prescribed w palpitations drugs, antibiotic and antihistamine. I took the antihistamine for a week then antibiotic for few days, but I stopped it as it only mask the symptoms. I went for vit c,d,e, zinc and quercetin , then acupuncture, more fluids like 2L/ day and I eat and sleep a lot. In week 3, I felt better and now though I still have the less dizziness and blurry vision. So I’ll continue the supplements. It’s my day 4 on quercetin and it helps me a lot. I’ll also off again to acupuncture next Sunday. Slow progress but it’ll get better. I was due to my 2nd dose yesterday and I cancelled it. Once am better & confident I’ll sort to Chinese or Russian vaccine where they don’t contain mRNA. 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@mayflower I’ve had Lyme before. Are you better now? The shot did the same to me. Did you get your Lyme retested again? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@stars182 how are you now?

ReplyQuote
Page 600 / 1151