Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@rainyoa)

Had the AZ exactly 13 days before. Had the "common" headache overnight, but was feeling ok the next day. Was ok to work (on a Monday at that). Wednesday, 29th Sept came, started feeling dizzy and have been having horrible panic attacks on an off since then. Did not help also that my period came 1 1/2 week earlier! Am able to ward off the panic attacks at times, but some nights the chest tightness and my brain overworks. Also, couldn't help myself by doing my own R&D, seeing headlines after headlines on these rare side effects. Obviously as a person with anxiety disorder, of course I would think what if.. & unfortunately have been having headaches on and off too, adding on to my already anxious brain. I keep checking for bruises and cannot help but feeling my veins look extra green and prominent than usual - getting panic attacks from that.

Been taking Vitamin D3, B, magnesium - but dizziness still there. ☹️ 

AdmiralPupkin, LD, LadyD and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lucaf)

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience. I'm an healthy 35 years old man, 190 cm x 74 kg, athletic, no meds taken, no stress, very stable and supportive mental, economical, social and family life. No history of family having neurological issues of any sort.

I took the first dose of Pfizer vaccine 1st of June 2021. around ten days from that I started to have weakness to my arm where the jab was injected. I'm a rock climber so I got really worried about that, and it is a symptom that I never experienced before. I couldn't even old a pen. Went to a neurologist, run some EMG and some spinal MRI, all clean. After some time it eventually got better, but still some tremors remained.

the 13th of July 2021 I got covid 19 delta variant (with all possible common sympthom), and I fully recovered from all the sympthoms 10 days after.

September the 16th 2021 I got my second dose of Pfizer vaccine, so two months after the diagnosed positivity (NHS guidelines are stating that is safe to do it after 1 month, so I waited 2 just to be extra safe) and I'm regretting it deeply.

Everything was going fine, and I didn't have anything in particular to mention, but around a week after the jab I got all sort of neurological side effects: Twitching, fasciculations 24/7 in literally all parts of my body, numbness and heavy tingling on my legs and feet, feeling of needles in random parts of my body, my hand got significantly weaker as it happened after the first dose, experiencing large patches of pain (like having a huge bruise ans somebody squishing it).

After around two weeks, the situation seems to have been stabilized into just having fasciculations: I get them 24/7 on both of my legs, with calves in particular affected significantly. not painful, but very annoying, twictching every second. Other parts of my body get fasciculations but much less frequently.

Tried to fast for 48 hrs (planning to fast 1 day a week for 24 hrs) to get rid of radicals, taking Magnesium, B12, Zinc, D3, and Alpha Lipoic Acid supplements, and see how far I get from there.

Looking at how stable it has been on the past few days, I'm very scared that this condition triggered by the vaccine might be chronical, but I obviously hope I'll recover soon.

My GP told me that other people experienced the same, even after a simple FLU vaccine. I'll see another neurologist soon to exclude other worst type of illness.

Any suggest are golden! Keep it positive folks!

/Luca

DavidC1979, gingerj, DavidC1979 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@tunafish15 Me, too!!! 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@tunafish15 how are they treating you? My doc put me on Tetracycline. I have neurological symptoms. What symptoms do you have? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@brawlerino how are you now? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@djmatera how are you now? Are your symptoms improving? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis what did your bloodwork show? Any Lyme? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@klavietman are you still on antibiotics for Lyme? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@lindar what antibiotics did they use to treat you? Are you better now? Reoccurrence of Lyme? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@earlz how are you now? Still on antibiotics for Lyme? 

ReplyQuote
(@nodiagnosis)

@twitch no lyme ! showed nothing at all, my neurologist is thinking somatization disorder. . but that would mean a lot of us are in that together which is unlikely. . 

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@danb how are things now? Did she have tingling or twitching? 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@mayflower how are you now? I have same issues. 

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@dizzyfromvaccine did you ever shave tingling or twitching? How are you now?

ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@nodiagnosis I’m praying for you! Any relief or improvement? 

ReplyQuote
Page 605 / 1151