Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@kenny I to have a low heart rate during the nights and before rest. Mine even hit 36 one night 😳 this was even before I was out on beta blockers which lower it even more. But I’ve checked since being on them that it hits 40 at them minute cardiologist wasn’t fussed by this as he says if it was through the whole day and not more during night would be more of a worry. It could be that my dizziness is linked to my heart not beating enough to get oxygen around body making me more dizzy 🤷‍♂️

Kenny920, Jen, Kenny920 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maktas87)

@medee I want to say my tinnitus problem had vanished, too. They all were about lack of some vitamins and minerals which the vaccines got damaged. I didn't use special medication for that. My doctor prescribed vitamins drug and injection. 

Dee and Dee reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 hmm good question. I am still figuring out. I think healthy diet and light exercise helps! Perhaps check with your doctor if he knows of any medication that helps with the healing fast

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 have you check your heart rate before vaccine? Not sure if your heart rate was already lower before so it is hard to tell. Mainly check with cardiologist and do echodiagram etc and if he says you are fine then you should be. 😉

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 what’s your resting heart rate range during day time? I know it is normal to have lower resting heart rate during night time.

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@kenny that is true I never knew my resting heart rate at night before vaccine so I wouldn’t know if it was low, whilst on the beta blockers my resting heart rate is probably between 55-65 and probably about 38-45 at night going to sleep so quite low. Before beta blockers the cardiologist said my resting during day was 70. I did have an echo and it came back clear. My 24hr ecg did show I have sinus arrhythmia what ever that is 🤷‍♂️ And also my heart stops for short periods. I was scared when he told me but he wasnt fussed by this at all and said try exercise go on beta blockers and add more salt and I should see improvements in months. So I’m guessing that something should of shown on the echo if it was really bad 🤷‍♂️ But this was months ago at the very start and I would say my heart got worse after the test was done. 

ReplyQuote
(@kenny)

@nath7 70 resting heart rate during day is good. Yeah echo should show heart structure and the pumping power. Sinus node I guess is due to autonomic. Perhaps check with the cardiologist again to see if there are improvements now

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@kenny i was just told today that it seems to be an autonomic dysfunction and was told as time goes on and as my body realizes it is not jn danger the symptoms should subside. 

BetterDaysAhead, gingerj, Kenny920 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

@maktas87 Wow! Your response really gave me hope! How long did it take for it to get cured? Was it only tinnitus or ear pain too. I have both.

What tests did the ENT run? Maybe I could check about it and see if that could help me as well. 

Please let me know. 

I'm currently taking the tablets given to me by the ENT and using some ear drops. Its been 4-5 days now but the condition is almost the same.

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@ncoleston can you let me know how that goes? I noticed that i went for an iv with vitamins etc and I felt better for a few days im guessing because it thinned the blood. 

ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

@nath7 i was told today that something has to signal to my body that I am ok. So the doctor suggested treating my symptoms one by one and working on reducing them all. She seems to believe if we can just continue to signal to my nervous system that things are ok it will go back into relax mode. Im not 100% sure if that even makes sense when in all of our case it was vaccine induced. I asked her if there was clearly something injected that made my body go crazy wouldnt the obvious answer be to get it out she basically said its there now. 

Nath7 and Nath7 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@kenny yeah also with little movement my heart rate would shoot up even just sitting up would raise it to 90-100 hence that’s why I’ve been put on beta blockers. Just a theory was wondering if the vaccine has caused Gullian barre in all of us which is pretty much a reaction in the body where they see new things in the body sending our systems in over drive attack our own healthy cells. There’s only been a few reported cases in the mnra vaccines but it can affect vestibular and your nervous system including the ans and pns nervous system. Just a thought there is also good evidence that most people recover within 6-12 months of this condition. Just wondering if the vaccine has caused my body to attack itself and cause disruption. Everyone’s body’s are different so hence different symptoms in everyone. But the list of gullian barre syndrome is long it can cause so many different issues, just a thought of mine.

ukuk, Kenny920, ukuk and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nath7)
Very Active Member

@hopetofeelbetter I’ve thought the same thing I wish they could just take the vaccine back out lol. That sounds very plausible I wish there was a easy thing to help our systems get back to normal! My beta blockers have helped massively with my heart issues it’s just caused my dizziness to intensify massively it’s 24/7 now when it wasn’t before. Stuck in abit of a hole. Maybe staying on beta blockers for a while might help that and when I come off the tablets the dizziness might calm down. Do you think time will be the best healer. As it’s quite hard not to think about what’s going on in the body as it’s 24/7 

Dee, LadyT, Dee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hopetofeelbetter)
Very Active Member

Honestly i have been taking a 2 prong approach. Eliminating and then rejuvenating. I went to a holistic place and bought these body flushes that helps clean out your gut etc I also have done iv with vitamins and minerals there. So i am basically trying to help my body eliminate any toxins etc. I am not aggressive with it i have decided on once a month. I am drinking teas with cbd to try to relax my nervous system. I also make sure to do some sort of self care. I am also taking flonase to help reduce the histamine response in my body. I was taking pepcid and a probiotic but I now only take pepcid as needed and the probiotic daily. This has all reduced symptoms although they are not gone. I was told to focus on what is bothering me the most. At this time the eye twitching and head pressure is my most bothersome symptom so I am trying to find the root to treat that. Kind of convinced that its the histamines and went to get Claritin yesterday. The doctor gave me a muscle relaxer to take PRN at night time but I dont really like medicine so she said i could try magnesium. I still am not 100% but this is better than 3 or 4 weeks ago. I still have not gone back to exercising because I dont want the cardio issues to come back. 

KitKat, Nath7, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MK
(@mojkav)

@kevinnnnnn1995  Hi! You can read my comment. I got heat urigularity after the second Pfizer vaccins. I still have thesame problem after 5 months, but i take betablocker now and it redeces the symptom a littel.

ReplyQuote
Page 696 / 1151