2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Lena
(@yjjy)

Posted by: @medee
Posted by: @yjjy

Hi 

Ive been following this forum since June after I got my 1st Pfizer shot. It has been a struggle and I feel for everyone going through this. After my 1st shot, I just got a sore arm for a few days. Then I went for a run a week later and I got dizziness, lightheaded, and nauseas. I didn't think anything of it as I was healthy before. Then about a few days later I started get a sour and burning feeling in my stomach. I also got fatigued more while working my office job. Shortly after I had terrible back of neck stiffness and pressure and the vertigo/dizziness (feeling of being on a boat kicked in). A few days after I started getting panic attacks and anxiety. I also couldn't exercise let alone walk without my symptoms flaring up and getting extremely fatigued. Not to mention the next day my symptoms would get worse. All of these symptoms (particularly the head pressure and dizzneness) has persisted. I had to get my 2nd shot late October due to my employer mandate. 

I had all the listed side effects for the 1st week: i.e. headaches, dizziness, fatigue, tiredness, swollen lymph nodes, diarrhea , nausea. My diarrhea and nausea and various other GI symptoms have persisted. I also got light sensitivity, sensitivity to crowded places and movement, ear pressure/clogging, and nose pressure/clogging. My head pressure and dizziness since the 1st vaccine worsened. However, and rather ironically, these side effects I have been able to just manage and live with... The worst thing to deal with is the anxiety, panic attacks, and fatigue. For the fatigue, even stuff like walking, reading a book, and talking make me out of breath and fatigued and cause my symptoms to flare. The anxiety is debilitating and not only prevents me from doing everyday things due to a fear of my symptoms relapsing , but having anxiety in itself make my symptoms worse. It's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. I also developed insomnia which makes it hard to go to sleep. I have these heart palpitations everytime Im about to nod off. Sometimes this creates a panic situation and I feel like passing out and lightheaded  so I have to get up and calm myself down before trying to fall asleep again, which I eventually do but it's a terrible sleep. 

In terms of medications , I haven't taking any. Perhaps due to my GI issues , which is really sensitive and I get diarrhea and GERD often , I can tolerate medication well. I get bad side effects. So I just take omega 3 and vitamin c and calcium vit d. I took probiotics but for some reason it made my anxiety worse. I had IBS before this vaccine, and I have a really weak gut system.i can't help but assume this is related because a poor gut could mean poor immune system and also it affects mental health...

From my discussions with my GP, my symptoms are very similar to long covid... And I think this has to do something with my nervous system. Maybe it's inflamed, or over stimulated , or something else...who knows. Not even the docs know....

I do want to end with hope. After about 3 months from my 1st vaccine, many of my side effects calmed down such as the anxiety and fatigue. I was even able to exercise, albeit lightly. The only thing that sort of persisted without change was this inner head pressure (like in the center of my head and spinal cord) and if I stay still or even move my head I get dizzy. 

Of course I was kind of coerced into the 2nd dose, and it's been a rough 3 weeks so far. But I know that in a few months or maybe weeks things will get better. 

Im hearing that the more shots you get the more severe the reaction. So if the booster gets mandated, Im not getting it.

How are you feeling these days?

Do use the QUOTE option wheb you respond. Take care.

Hi thanks for asking. Not great actually. I'm about 4 weeks out from my 2nd shot. My main things are the anxiety, GI issues, fatigue, head pressure, dizziness, and particularly the insomnia. I started melotonin last night which hopefully will help. Also deep breathing before I sleep seems to help too..  still not taking any medication because my body is so sensitive. 

What's interesting is my kid and spouse went away for a few months last week so I got a emotional when they left and also had to deal with living alone which actually exasperated all my symptoms. So I moved in with my parents for now... 

The main thing is to try and stay busy and positive. Keep believing we will be alright In a few months. And to eat well even though you got no appetite and get nauseaus. I'm on the fence about exercise. Because on one hand it seems to make my symptoms worse, but on the other I think it might help with the insomnia... Not sure tho. I just take very brief walks.. 

How are you??

DrL, KitKat, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Saba
(@saba)

@sara90 I think I am in the same boat as you and like some others on here, suffering tremendously from the eye floaters. It has been 8 months since vax and 6 months since the onset of floaters, it is still just as annoying. I have seen a couple of people report that they are fading, I have yet to see any changes in mine. And I am becoming less and less hopeful about these ever going away, which is typical with floaters. Once you get them you are stuck with them. It is the same with the tinnitus I got after the vax that has not let up for 8 months now.

I have refrained from venting about the injuries caused by this vax and how criminal and inhuman it was for 'them' to promote and force this vaccine as safe when some of us are looking at life-long sufferings. And I have refrained mainly because I think this forum is to share experiences and stories of hope. Though, I am losing hope.  Eye floaters are not just an annoyance and not everyone can get used to them. You only know what suffering it is when you have them. If I had gotten all of this crap from Covid, I would have said shit happens. Heck, there are times when it feels as though dying from covid would have been better than suffering like this, All the side-effects from the vax; insomnia, tinnitus, floaters., none of this was supposed to happen. It is hard to believe that none of this was reported during clinical trials. If the powers-be knew about these side effects and still pushed them on us, it is a crime. I am sure they will find ways to refute our claims as just anxiety or background noise that their statistical models tell them is not from the vaccine. Correlation is not a causation bull shit. I work in healthcare, a pharmacist for 15 years.

KitKat, DrL, dragonlover and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@onedrop123)

@jmattos did your eyelid twitch resolved? I am on day4 post second shot of Moderna and my left eyelid twitches many times at day... it's freaking me out.

ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @simplicity2378

Hi everyone. Feeling discouraged today. Had a rough afternoon yesterday after the bathroom mirror and lights set of more dizziness. Feeling completely off today, my vision is off 🥺 and I keep getting dizzy not spinning just dizzy. I think my peripheral vision is super sensitive and it’s causing me all these visual symptoms and making my balance worse. Went to see a different ENT doctor last week he said it’s PPPD. I don’t know what to think anymore. I’m trying to continue w my physical therapy and go on walks up and down the street. Most days no matter how crappy I feel I push through but today I feel so defeated. Does anyone else feel this way? Like this will never end and  we will keep getting stranger and stranger symptoms. I don’t understand what’s going on with my eyes and I’m so scared. I wish I would have found a doctor I could trust and who would really listen to me. I feel like if they can’t explain ur symptoms they say PPPD.

This is so very similar to what I'm going through. I am just waiting for my Dr to call me and am trying to figure out how to tell her that lights and movement trigger head pain, vertigo, nausea, the works. Just like you! I only have 1 light (of 5) in my bathroom; I turned the others off because I knew they were triggering pain. TV too!

I had terrible eye problems (wrote about elsewhere here) for months and noticed quite an improvement in the blurriness, eye pain, burning etc., until today. Now I'm discouraged again....I take 1 step forward and 3 steps back!

I feel just as defeated as you wrote here on the 8th. How are you now? Any better?

KitKat, Gloria M, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

I would love if we could get a zoom group going for support from each other I am feeling very down lately with all this and no one really understand except you guys! Let me know if anyone would be willing to join a zoom just to talk and support! 

KitKat, Gloria M, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judes)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @courtneymchale2288

I would love if we could get a zoom group going for support from each other I am feeling very down lately with all this and no one really understand except you guys! Let me know if anyone would be willing to join a zoom just to talk and support! 

I would love to. I feel the same. Since my 3rd jab on Oct 7, I've only been out of the house for Drs appointments and aborted visits to the store. I really think connecting with others in the same boat (oo, sorry for the pun!) would help. My poor BF has been wonderful but he doesn't want to hear anymore and the cats just stare at me, as if to ask: We know you feel awful but can we still have treats? lol

ANYTIME! Or, even email...? I'm on PST but honestly, anytime....:-)

Judes

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@judes I totally understand you! I’m PST as well I am from BC Canada more specifically abbotsford BC Canada you can email me if you want! 🙂 [email protected] 

ReplyQuote
 Sara
(@sara90)

@saba I can honestly relate for the floaters. I got a pericarditis and numerous neurological side effects that are still there but less intense. I totally understand you, vision issues are the worse. 
I’m 5 months post vaccine and I’ve had the floaters for almost 3 months now. I pray everyday that they go away. 
I still have faith that they will, since ours weren’t natural and caused by inflammation, I’m positive that they will fade. 
Did you get both doses? 
Apparently, pineapple helps dissolve floaters because of an enzyme called bromelain. Ive been eating them daily and I did notice them getting a bit lighter. 

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @courtneymchale2288

Chelsun and Chelsun reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

I absolutely would love a zoom group. Very needed. 

Chelsun and Chelsun reacted
ReplyQuote
(@courtneymchale2288)

@gloriam if you want to send me an email I will try to get this going! [email protected] 🙂 

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @saba

@sara90 I think I am in the same boat as you and like some others on here, suffering tremendously from the eye floaters. It has been 8 months since vax and 6 months since the onset of floaters, it is still just as annoying. I have seen a couple of people report that they are fading, I have yet to see any changes in mine. And I am becoming less and less hopeful about these ever going away, which is typical with floaters. Once you get them you are stuck with them. It is the same with the tinnitus I got after the vax that has not let up for 8 months now.

I have refrained from venting about the injuries caused by this vax and how criminal and inhuman it was for 'them' to promote and force this vaccine as safe when some of us are looking at life-long sufferings. And I have refrained mainly because I think this forum is to share experiences and stories of hope. Though, I am losing hope.  Eye floaters are not just an annoyance and not everyone can get used to them. You only know what suffering it is when you have them. If I had gotten all of this crap from Covid, I would have said shit happens. Heck, there are times when it feels as though dying from covid would have been better than suffering like this, All the side-effects from the vax; insomnia, tinnitus, floaters., none of this was supposed to happen. It is hard to believe that none of this was reported during clinical trials. If the powers-be knew about these side effects and still pushed them on us, it is a crime. I am sure they will find ways to refute our claims as just anxiety or background noise that their statistical models tell them is not from the vaccine. Correlation is not a causation bull shit. I work in healthcare, a pharmacist for 15 years.

ReplyQuote
(@gloriam)
Very Active Member

Yes you are right on and I totally agree. I’m eight months after second Pfizer and am angry about not knowing the possible side effects ahead of getting the vaccines, seeing docs who don’t want to get caught in the fray and big Pharma not being held responsible and making billions. It’s totally wrong. But here we are all 758 pages of ignored side effects. SAD and corruption at its worse. 

Patboe, KitKat, Rainyday and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sahmed)

Posted by: @vespinosa925

37 year old. I received my first Pfizer vaccine on March 6. No bad side effects until a few days later when I had days upon days of ear pressure and dizziness. I went to an ENT. He said I had some sinus inflammation and an inner ear

inflammation. He gave me Flonase, ibuprofen, a muscle relaxer (said it must be my TMJ which has never had a flare up). Nothing worked. Went to neurologist. MRI came out good. Said it was TMJ. Had my second shot March 28 (was super hesitant not to take it). 

11 1/2 weeks of this. It’s a dizziness that comes and goes. Some days it’s constant and other days it comes in and out. I’m scheduled to see my PcP and ENT again in a couple of days. I even took Xanax thinking it was anxiety but it didn’t solve it. I’ve also taking Meclezine.  Some days I don’t know how I function. ;( This is debilitating. I just want to be normal again. I’ve never, ever had any issues like this! I’m going to start taking Tumeric and more Vitamin C to see if that helps. 

@vespinosa925 Hi there, so sorry you went through this. I am going through the same thing and my jaws are tender and sometimes painful, I can hear clicking and crackling noises from inside my head, and lots of ear/ nose pressure and some pain and sinus like pressure inside my head. ENT ruled out inner ear problem but I suspect it is TMJ. How are you feeling now? Did it get better for you? please I need some hope 🥺

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @279janka

@medee I wrote about my experience on the page 374. My whole experience lasted approximately 3 months. When I though that I am already fine, I relapsed. The symptoms that lasted longest were heart palpitations during night. I could not sleep well because of that. But everything slowly went away. Now I am about 3 months without relapse and back to my normal. 

Hi, what did you do for the palpitations? Or did you let it subside without medication?

I did not have heart palpitations since last one month. Went to a Neuro who gave tablets for nerve pain/anti depressant... took 1 on Sunday since then I have bad heart palpitations.

Now its little less bit still not gone completely. I'm wondering how is it that one tablet caused it to go crazy for so long. By now I qas hoping it will go back to normal as I stopped taking that tablet. Not sure if the side effect of the tablet is still there or the tablet has really caused some issue in my heart. I'm concerned.

I did not take any medication specifically for the heart palpitations. Only magnesium. I let it subside. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and was not able to fall asleep. I had to wait hour or two while it went away and I was able to fall asleep again. I bought blood pressure monitor and when I felt palpitations I measured my BP and pulse. My BP was normal and pulse rate was only slightly increased. It helped me to calm down a little bit. Then my heart palpitations started to be less frequent and finally went away. Thanks god. 🙏 

How long did it take to calm down. Mine began post taking an anti depressant tablet. I have developed chest pain and palpitations too. It has been 4 days still the palpitations haven't subsided. It is almost continuous.

It took around 3 months. Palpitations were not constant. Mostly occuring during night (strong heart beat and pulsation in the head). Now when it is gone I feel the real difference. I do not want to experience it again. 

How are you feeling now?

Since my palpitations began after the side effects of the medicine, I had to visit a Cardio as I also developed some chest pain. 

My palpitations were throughout not jist at night. On the 5th day, I visited the Cardio. He checked my BP and heart rate. My heart rate was a bit high and prescribed a tablet for it. Asked me to take for 5 days. 

Though my palpitations went back to normal in the day, it continued in the night time with nighmateres that other here have been talking about. I didn’t face this nightmare issue before it. 

Now the 5 days medication course is over. I still can't sleep at night due to my palpitations and nightmares. I don't feel like visiting anymore doctors as they put it on anxiety.

He had also given me a tablet for acidity, which I took on the 1sr day and started getting head pulsation also at night. So i stopped it. And a tablet was prescribed for anxiety which I did not take at all.

How have you been doing since your last post? Were there are relapses? I hope mine goes back to normal just as yours. Please help me!

Do use QUOTE option when you respond. Take care! 

ReplyQuote
Page 758 / 1151