Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@bowie)

Hello 🙂 Do you know people who have recovered 100%?
I only read about 90% recovery…. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ncoleston

@nresearcher Hello, I see that you haven't listed the most important one here, in a list of very illustrious persons.  It is Dr Bruce Patterson, who has founded IncelDX and covidlonghaulers.com.  Check it out.

https://youtu.be/IvWPT3YA5uY

Hi, BetterDaysAhead,

Thank you for the message, it's very informative!

ReplyQuote
(@christina)

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted express gratitude for the kindness and generosity of people in this forum.

I've been reading it for days, as I'm 3 weeks along in my journey post my first dose of Pfizer.

I'm an otherwise healthy 35yo woman.   The night of my vaccination I started experiencing blocked ears, noise sensitivity, muscle spasms and also paresthesia.   A few days ago I felt as though symptoms were improving, but then I've had 3 worsening days - perhaps coinciding with my period beginning. 

All-in-all things are manageable, but it's my own fear and anxiety that is most deeply affecting me - the fear of things getting worse, the fear that my ability to make music will be affected.

I'm curious if people whose symptoms appears immediately post vaccination have experienced significant worsening over time, and if there's a trend in when things seem to peak for people.

Sending faith and gentleness to all x

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

Hi Dee!

Thank you, I'm doing better, it's much more bearable.

ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@ladyd - Wowww, such a thorough analysis. You have met a good doctor. Please may I ask your doctor's name? I am in London, and we are gathering list of doctors who are helpful and listen to their patients. We are going to post this on FB page for Vax injured. We all have wasted a lot of time in finding the right doctor as most of them relate your symptoms to anxiety.

Good to hear that you are in the right path. I hope you recover fully. Did your doctor mention anything about the timeline?

Cheers,

SM

KitKat, LadyD, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

@medee 

I have been following this forum for a few months and yesterday I read all your posts again.

The summary would be this:

4-5 days after the single injection, the first symptoms appeared, then others, in total the following ones:

-constant pain on the top of the head

-head presure

-sensation of electric current in the head

-brain zaps

-head pulsation

-tingling in the face

-ear pain, toothache and gum pain, left eye, axila right

-tinnitus left, stronger at night

-anxiety, panic

-nightmares

-pins, neadles all over the body

-muscle tremors all over the body

-the left arm vibrates

-pain like burning thighs, burning legs

-muscle fasciculations (correct?) - bubbles under the skin

-jerks  while sleeping at random places of the body

-inner trembling

-body cooling

-body feels warm, fever, stronger at night

-night sweats

-strong heartbeat, increased heart rate, palpitations associated with night sweats - which do not let you sleep, chest pain, left and right

-weakness in the feet and hands

-growling sounds from the stomach, constant at the night time

-menstrual disorders

-bone noise

I didn't quite understand what it is: “heart rate off” and “nerve pain”, please describe better.

Of course, you have to correct the list, possibly sort them by the degree of symptoms, their frequency, of localisation.

The list of symptoms should highlight the objective elements, which can be found by others, so confirmed:

-tachycardia

-sweating

-fever

-jerks

-visible tremor

-muscle fasciculations

Cardiological clinical examination: tachycardia, normal blood pressure.

Normal neurological clinical examination.

Investigations:

-Blood tests: low vitamin D

-Normal ECG

-Cardiac ultrasound: mild mitral valve prolapse

Treatment:

-good hydration

-anti-inflammatory diet

-Gaba NT

-antacids

-beta-blockers 5 days

-vitamin D

-vitamin B12

What I might note:

Tachycardia was confirmed by the doctor, but obviously attributed to anxiety, since beta-blockers were prescribed for a short time.

It is good to measure your heart rate. A pulse oximeter would be useful. Is it POTS? Because if you are not currently taking beta-blockers, you can see if you have POTS.

Measure blood pressure horizontally and vertically - is it orthostatic hypotension?

You've been to a cardiologist, but it's pretty clear that it's gotten worse in the meantime. If you can still addres, it would be useful to investigate when the symptoms are worse, meaning at night: troponins, heart enzymes, ECG. Or 24-hour ECG monitoring. And a cardiac ultrasound can be repeated.

Mild mitral valve prolapse - many people have something like this and live without problems, I don't think it has anything to do with the vax.

Is it good to measure the temperature, is it over 37, especially in the evening, at night?

In general, film the objective elements that you can show to the doctor, because they are often not present when you go to the doctor.

You have, of course, read a lot and you have certainly noticed that some elements are reported by many affected people, so it can be concluded that these are characteristic elements for the negative effects after vax.

- the symptoms change, in location, in intensity, permanently, “they come and go”

- some have noticed that the symptoms worsen in the evening or at night

- heart symptoms are common and unfortunately, all over the world, there is talk of very serious things: myocarditis, pericarditis, myocardial infarction, even in young people, previously healthy

- even if some kind of therapy is started, new symptoms often could appear.

In this context, please note, intensification of the simptoms, without an easily identifiable stimulator, are part of the natural evolution of symptoms.

From what I understand, you have twice come to the same conclusion, once after the painkiller/antidepressant and once after a gastric acid medicine: you tell:  “badly injured by meds”, “medicine only made things worse”.

Personally, I strongly believe that this was the natural evolution of the problem and that those two drugs are completely innocent.

It is better to have the right perception, to properly address the problem you are facing, to know where to act.

It is understood that you have a deep belief that the medications you have taken have been the ones that have affected you the most, moreover, you attribute a great deal of guilt to them and then generalize that all medications would be harmful.

It is very important what beliefs we develop or take from others.

Regarding the various remedies, in general, if an undifferentiated negative belief has been formed about them, it is possible to face the placebo effect, if some are taken.

The dietary approach is very good.

But unfortunately the benefit it brought, could not overcome the problem.

There are no signs of recovery. The current situation is desperate.

Personally, from what I know, remedies can help you, you need different treatment attempts.

But you have to get over the internal obstacles that tell you that they have made you worse or that any other medicine is a chemical that is more disturbing or that the drugs have already done a lot of harm.

I think you should try a treatment and do it with confidence in the remedies you will take.

If Gaba NT (gabapentin with nortriptyline) is the antidepressant drug you said you did the most harm to, you know, he's innocent, I am personally sure.

Forget about grudges about a Gaba pill and antacids, too small pawns, in front of a torrent.

Face the real problem. We can't name what happened to many people, but that's the real enemy.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@christina)

@myadan your posts were so kind and encouraging - thank you. 

Are you still feeling well? 

I dearly hope so x

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@seemamkhrj 

no timeline for recovery it’s dependent on the individual. My doctor is Dr Aran Pajaniappane at Harley Street Audiovestibular Medicine Clinic. Hope this helps 

KitKat, Rainyday, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seemamkhrj)

@ladyd - thanks! Have you watched videos on Youtube for VM? I was suspecting VM for myself when I first had dizziness. People recover in 1-2 years 🙂

There is a book by dizzycook. Its helpful.

Take care,

Seema

ReplyQuote
LadyD
(@ladyd)
Very Active Member

@seemamkhrj 

it’s not VM. I have PPPD and associated anxiety disorder 

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@ladyd are you recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@bowie)

@ladyd are you recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@rosew)

@seemamkhrj 

I've been trying to find other forums/pages re cov-vax side effects sufferers. On one page it stated that FB had removed many of such pages. 

You mention a cov-vax injured FB page. Could I please have the link? Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would like to present you another site where there are cases of side effects. It is especially for people who speak Italian.

https://www.comitatoascoltami.it/testimonianze.html

Jolie Molie, KitKat, Jolie Molie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-h)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rosew

Searching for other Cov-vax side effects forums, I came across a page where it's mentioned that Facebook removed the side effects pages with hundreds of thoudands of users. No wonder I couldn't find anything. 
Lost for words...!!  I'm not into conspiracy theories etc, but I am starting to get the unconfortable feeling that there's something seriously rotten in the state of Denmark!! 

There are lots of pages & stories on Instagram jab_injuries_uk or USA, Canada, Australia, Sweden. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 911 / 1151