Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@transpro85)

@stephenmo awesome thank you for your info! Yes multiple other symptoms that were listed on the site I have been struggling with. I'm trying to have my doctors pull every card they can but they seem to be hesitant and it takes months just to knock down one door and get something done that's the most frustrating thing of all. I will defitnely bring it up to my doc I'm sure she will brush it off but it's worth a try!! 

ReplyQuote
(@transpro85)

@tone wow the above poster and I have alot of symptoms in common I too lately have had very frequent headaches 3+ a week it seems as well as the body pains numbness tingling sometimes cold feelings hot feelings waves of very intense dizziness that some times makes me feel out of touch with reality and takes me a few seconds to recollect myself and realize what's going on... Absolutely crazy feelings/side effects definitely do not feel like the guy I felt prior to my vaccine 6+ months ago..

ReplyQuote
(@someone)

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @carym23

@sophie2022 I promise it does get better. It's a slow progression and it changes over time but many of us are close to baseline normal around 6 months. The thing to know is that once symptoms improve you are likely to relapse. I tell you this so that you are not terribly disappointed when it happens. Common triggers appear to be stress and high levels of activity. I started with headaches, dizziness, and terrible brain fog 9.5 months ago. Today my dizziness is gone, my headaches are back to my usual headaches, and my brain fog has improved by ~90%. Other symptoms developed over time like vibrations in my head, my head felt heavy, pressure around my eyes, pins and needles in different areas of my body at different times. These symptoms are also mostly resolved. At this time, I feel I'm back to 90% of where I was prevax. Some people healed much faster than I have. Don't lose hope better days are ahead. Minimize stress, don't plan to do too many things in one day and eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Stay strong and reach out if you need support.

This keeps happening to me. I think I'm better, then it comes back. Over and over again. It's a recurring nightmare... My first shot (the one that caused the issues) was in March of 2021, almost a year ago. The biggest regret of my life, stupidest thing I've ever done was getting vcaccinated for this stupid Covid.

I will say my brain fog went away too. I had brain fog for the first six months or so, totally gone now. But the problem that won't go away is this eye thing. Sometimes they are fine but then most of the time it feels like they will not work together and look at the same point, whenever i look at things that aren't super close-up it seems like they are moving.

DrL, Barb, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@someone)

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @carym23

@sophie2022 I promise it does get better. It's a slow progression and it changes over time but many of us are close to baseline normal around 6 months. The thing to know is that once symptoms improve you are likely to relapse. I tell you this so that you are not terribly disappointed when it happens. Common triggers appear to be stress and high levels of activity. I started with headaches, dizziness, and terrible brain fog 9.5 months ago. Today my dizziness is gone, my headaches are back to my usual headaches, and my brain fog has improved by ~90%. Other symptoms developed over time like vibrations in my head, my head felt heavy, pressure around my eyes, pins and needles in different areas of my body at different times. These symptoms are also mostly resolved. At this time, I feel I'm back to 90% of where I was prevax. Some people healed much faster than I have. Don't lose hope better days are ahead. Minimize stress, don't plan to do too many things in one day and eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Stay strong and reach out if you need support.

This keeps happening to me. I think I'm better, then it comes back. Over and over again. It's a recurring nightmare... My first shot (the one that caused the issues) was in March of 2021, almost a year ago. The biggest regret of my life, stupidest thing I've ever done was getting vcaccinated for this stupid Covid.

I will say my brain fog went away too. I had brain fog for the first six months or so, totally gone now. But the problem that won't go away is this eye thing. Sometimes they are fine but then most of the time it feels like they will not work together and look at the same point, whenever i look at things that aren't super close-up it seems like they are moving.

ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

@someone That eye thing sounds very familiar. I have the same. I actually think the feelings of dizziness might be related to that. It sometimes feel like my eyes are not aligned. It comes along with numb feeling in the face around the eye sockets and slight eye pain. It's almost like some kind of sinusitis without the cloggedness. The muscles around my eyes constantly feel like they have been strained as well.

It causes issues especially when driving at night in the dark. It gives you the funny feeling like you aren't stable and I often feel like I'm sitting in a rollercoaster.

Never, ever, had that before my vaccinations. I got my vaccinations in May and August of last year. That eye feeling never changed, improved or subsided.

Might it be some kind of optic nerve damage as a consequence of the vax?

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by CX

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@transpro85 I hear you!! I haven't been the same since last summer. I had the shots in April (Pfizer).

Vertigo and balance issues, inflamed stomach and esophagus, feel poisoned, qute frankly. 

Discovered malignant tumors of the bladder last October and had two surgeries to remove them. I had no idea.

My life has been completely overturned. Can't even leave the house except for doctor appointments and someone has to drive me.

I went from an older, independent, active and thought I was healthy woman to a complete train wreck. I can barely walk and when I do I run into walls and can't judge distances.

I pray we all see complete resolution soon.

I'm seeing a functional/naturopathic doc who I believe can help me. He sees a lot of vaccine injured.

DrL, Cary L, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@transpro85 I hear you!! I haven't been the same since last summer. I had the shots in April (Pfizer).

Vertigo and balance issues, inflamed stomach and esophagus, feel poisoned, qute frankly. 

Discovered malignant tumors of the bladder last October and had two surgeries to remove them. I had no idea.

My life has been completely overturned. Can't even leave the house except for doctor appointments and someone has to drive me.

I went from an older, independent, active and thought I was healthy woman to a complete train wreck. I can barely walk and when I do I run into walls and can't judge distances.

I pray we all see complete resolution soon.

I'm seeing a functional/naturopathic doc who I believe can help me. He sees a lot of vaccine injured.

ReplyQuote
(@carym23)
Very Active Member

@tone, @sunrise, @nresearcher, @plandistry, @someone Hello! I went to the chiropractor/kinesiologist yesterday. He had a hunch on my first visit that my symptoms (off balance, head pressure, brain fog, hazy vision, pressure around eyes, head vibration) were a result of EPV reactivation. The labs confirm I had EPV in the past. He believes the positive EPV IGG results along with all my white blood cells being within normal limits but in the low range points to chronic viral infection. I also had an elevated CRP (2.4 mg/L). He says he's read up a lot on this and feels strongly my particular case is because the vax (dose taken 4/29/21) reactivated my EPV. He asked me to take L-lysine and St. Johns Wort. He says he thinks I'll be better in 2 weeks if he is correct. Having been through many relapses since May, I am cautiously optimistic. 

Please note many of my early symptoms are significantly better by now. Dizziness/unsteadiness 95% improved, brain fog 80% improved, pressure around eye 60% improved, vibrations started 2 months ago but 50% improved. I now also have some numbness on my feet and left arm, neck pain that continues to come and go, heart rate increase/palpitations with minimal activities like vacuuming 🙁

St. John's Wort does have side effects and many drug interactions so please seek medical advice and research it well. It is commonly used for depression but the chiro believes it has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. We discussed fluvoxamine (appears to have similar mechanism of action) which has been shown to help in COVID and he believes this proves his point. 

I will definitely let you know how I'm doing in a couple of weeks. Prayers up for all of us. 

gingerj, DrL, Barb and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rainyday)
Very Active Member

Hey, everyone! I've been spending most of my time on a vaccine long-haul group on Facebook called "Neuro-V Long-Haulers", but I wanted to share this article with you:

https://news.yahoo.com/long-covid-exhausts-body-215013180.html  

It describes how long-haul COVID affects almost every part the body and details how it cannot be diagnosed with conventional lab tests (sound familiar?) Many suffering with long-haul COVID after infection are passed off as having "anxiety" by their providers - especially in the beginning (also sound familiar?)

I've considered all possibilities as to why we are suffering after the vaccines - reactivated viruses, multi-system inflammation, MCAS, heavy metal toxicity - but I feel deep in my heart that we are all suffering with vaccine-induced long-haul COVID. If you read the article, ALL of our symptoms are listed. I believe our bodies had an autoimmune reaction to the vaccine in the same way it would have if we'd had a significant viral load of COVID itself.

I suspect this information won't go public until the vaccine manufacturers decide the pandemic is largely "over" and aren't able to sell additional doses of their vaccines. Then their narrative will change and the truth will slowly come out - with no liability on their part, of course. And the damage will have already been done to thousands of victims. 

My advice would be to keep a close eye on research regarding long-haul COVID treatments. I believe there have been promising developments in recent months, and whatever helps them, will likely help us as well. 

In the meantime, I would print out the Science article that details how vaccine recipients are developing long-haul COVID symptoms - and I would also print out the article I linked above - and share these with your providers. The link is too strong to disprove, unless your provider is willfully ignorant - in that case, switch providers until you find one that isn't lazy and dense. 

Wishing us all the best of luck on this uncertain, daunting journey. 

Thisistoomuch, gingerj, Cary L and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@carym23 Best of luck to you for complete healing!!

Cary L, DrL, Cary L and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@transpro85)

@barb-larue7gmail-com wow I can relate on so many levels I pray it gets better for you. I hope we can get some resolution to this compensation etc I'm pretty sure we will not I mean just my health I had prior to the shot would be enough!!!! 

Barb, DrL, Barb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DrL
 DrL
(@nresearcher)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Hey, everyone! I've been spending most of my time on a vaccine long-haul group on Facebook called "Neuro-V Long-Haulers", but I wanted to share this article with you:

https://news.yahoo.com/long-covid-exhausts-body-215013180.html  

It describes how long-haul COVID affects almost every part the body and details how it cannot be diagnosed with conventional lab tests (sound familiar?) Many suffering with long-haul COVID after infection are passed off as having "anxiety" by their providers - especially in the beginning (also sound familiar?)

I've considered all possibilities as to why we are suffering after the vaccines - reactivated viruses, multi-system inflammation, MCAS, heavy metal toxicity - but I feel deep in my heart that we are all suffering with vaccine-induced long-haul COVID. If you read the article, ALL of our symptoms are listed. I believe our bodies had an autoimmune reaction to the vaccine in the same way it would have if we'd had a significant viral load of COVID itself.

I suspect this information won't go public until the vaccine manufacturers decide the pandemic is largely "over" and aren't able to sell additional doses of their vaccines. Then their narrative will change and the truth will slowly come out - with no liability on their part, of course. And the damage will have already been done to thousands of victims. 

My advice would be to keep a close eye on research regarding long-haul COVID treatments. I believe there have been promising developments in recent months, and whatever helps them, will likely help us as well. 

In the meantime, I would print out the Science article that details how vaccine recipients are developing long-haul COVID symptoms - and I would also print out the article I linked above - and share these with your providers. The link is too strong to disprove, unless your provider is willfully ignorant - in that case, switch providers until you find one that isn't lazy and dense. 

Wishing us all the best of luck on this uncertain, daunting journey. 

Thanks so much for posting the NYT article. It seems very helpful as it goes through many of the current plausible theories for long-haul vaccine symptoms that show some definite similarities with long-haul covid symptoms. It will be good once more researchers acknowledge these similarities, as more research will then be able to focus on what covid and all current covid vaccines have in common - introduction of the spike protein into the body in one way or other.

Am looking forward to more widespread availability of current covid treatments (Paxlovid...) and development of other, less reactogenic types of vaccines as well as other, better treatments. Am also waiting for covid cases to go back down to low community transmission (<10 new cases per 100,000 people per week) so the risk of infection becomes relatively low.

gingerj, Barb, Cary L and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gm1988)

@carym23 

Please do keep us posted on this! I have the same symptoms and timeline. Including the newer neck pain symptoms. Would LOVE to know if this works for you. Fingers crossed for you! 

DrL, Cary L, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@transpro85 thank you very much!! 

I appreciate your kind words and prayers!

If be ecstatic with just my health back, too!!

I pray you also get healed completely 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Barb
 Barb
(@barb-larue7gmail-com)
Very Active Member

@transpro85 thank you very much!! 

I appreciate your kind words and prayers!

If be ecstatic with just my health back, too!!

I pray you also get healed completely 

ReplyQuote
Page 945 / 1151