17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@tone ok . That is interesting cause we all have so many different issues with the stomach. Some have the noises and burping and some have swallowing issues and diarrhea and constipation and some have no appetites. Somemget sick to their stomach.  It’s crazy! You can search that medicine on here , I think others have taken it . Some have lost a lot of weight like myself and are struggling to put weight back on. At least these scans can rule out any thing serious and put our minds at ease. When is you cut scan? I had an MRI the other day , I won’t know the results til the end of the month  with my recheck. Stay strong my friend. We will get through this. 

Not sure when CT scan have to wait and hear back. Have an MRI neck week of brain and a neurologist  appointment  in a month . I too have lost alot of wait ...but could afforded it was about 25 pounds  over weight and have lost about 20 pounds.  So far .  Thank you all the best 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lookingforanswers

@tone the worst of my symptoms started in August a few weeks after 2 vax. Heart bp spiking and severe anxiety and panic attacks, hyper couldn’t sit still. Fear , nightmares, started loosing weight. It was like my nervous system was on overdrive. Heart palpitations at night would keep me awake. Then in September til now my sleep has been disturbed. I have aches and pains and numbness off and on like others on here. We all are suffering in one way or another, but I still hope and pray we all get over this soon. Keep in touch with us so we can encourage each other 🙏

Have your symptoms  lessened  at all ?  Since September? Numbness  and pains ? And are you able to still work ? I have a physical  labor job and so far I have exactly same symptoms as you almost to a tee . 

We will persevere. 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asanders)

Posted by: @tone
Posted by: @asanders

@thamollusk If your ANA was negative...two question comes to my mind!

1. When did you have your ANA test? At what month after the vaccine was it?

2. Perhaps your symtoms are milder compared to us. Du you have strange feelings in your veins? GI tract/ bone / neuro / POTS like  problems?

If you only have insomnia / dizziness as you mentioned, it may  explain your negative but our postitive ANA levels. 

What exactly  does a positive  ANA  test tell you ? If positive  is it serious ?  And does this mean we are F'd ? And who can adminster this test? 

Positive ANA test tells you something is wrong with your immune system. But it has degrees (titer) and If you have positive ANA then you need a second panel test about the kind of nuclear antibodies in your blood. 

So my doctor tells me whatever condition I have (might be lupus, mcas, rhemtoid arthritis or just an immune reaction to vaccine spike protein...) I need to take IV streoids before it is too late because my clinical symtomps are consistant with an immune attack. So he told me to stop taking low dose prednisone pills when I have pain, and prescribed high does IV prednisone. 

I have low titer ANA (actually it is 100) . If you have high titer it means a stronger immune attack and strong possibility of a chronic auto-immune disease. 

ReplyQuote
(@hooope)

Does anybody know, what triggers yours symptoms? I thought that mine flare up after eating sugar, or drimkimg glass of wine, but at this moment is so bad, that i am confused tgat with time its get worse, i am at month 5 post vaccine.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would just like to add that conclusions should not be reached too quickly, due to the positive ANA laboratory test, I mean, it doesn't always mean lupus:

https://europepmc.org/article/PPR/PPR291316

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27050929/

gingerj, DrL, gingerj and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

2. Perhaps your symtoms are milder compared to us. Du you have strange feelings in your veins? GI tract/ bone / neuro / POTS like  problems?

If you only have insomnia / dizziness as you mentioned, it may  explain your negative but our postitive ANA levels. 

What exactly  does a positive  ANA  test tell you ? If positive  is it serious ?  And does this mean we are F'd ? And who can adminster this test? 

Positive ANA test tells you something is wrong with your immune system. But it has degrees (titer) and If you have positive ANA then you need a second panel test about the kind of nuclear antibodies in your blood. 

So my doctor tells me whatever condition I have (might be lupus, mcas, rhemtoid arthritis or just an immune reaction to vaccine spike protein...) I need to take IV streoids before it is too late because my clinical symtomps are consistant with an immune attack. So he told me to stop taking low dose prednisone pills when I have pain, and prescribed high does IV prednisone. 

I have low titer ANA (actually it is 100) . If you have high titer it means a stronger immune attack and strong possibility of a chronic auto-immune disease. 

So does my GP  request this test ? And does that mean everyone here is positive  ANA?? And have an autoimmune  disease ? What about the people  who over time symptoms  have diminished  ? And almost recovered ? 

Barb and Barb reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Anyone else here with constant back pain  as a symptom.that has subsided  over time? And whT have you done for relief? I  meantime.

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I am retired but it’s been very hard. My husband has to take care of me now most days😟 mine is really bad emotionally for me. I just wish that we could find answers and a cure so we can get back to our lives, mine has been taken from me for awhile. And only sleeping a few hours a night doesn’t help. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@adelaide My Vestibular Neuritis I had years ago only took 3 months to go away. That's the average time frame for that issue to resolve.

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

1. ANA test was done a month ago in January, 9-10 months after my 2nd shot.

2. No strange feelings in veins, gi tract, bones, or POTS like symptoms. Only neuro is a light numb sensation in my left toe and mild tingling sensation in my left fingers when I have a flare up.

ReplyQuote
(@adelaide)

@thamollusk Thanks, then some of us may be dealing with something different than Vestibular Neuritis or dealing with a longer time frame than 3 months. I think that time does indeed help and things are better for me than they were months ago. The queasiness I had went away after a few months, although I can spark it again if I'm doing challenging vestibular retraining exercises - my vestibular physiotherapist says it's a good thing and indicates the exercises are challenging. 

In previous posts, I described the "non-linear" nature of improvement I've had as "2 steps forward, 3 steps back". Recently, I would say this has become "3 steps forward, 2 steps back" so there has been improvement but it doesn't seem sustained. My ENT told me a few months ago that I'm probably just above the "compensation threshold", but dip below it when tired, etc. 

DrL, Barb, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

So anyone showing these symptoms  #2 . Will have a positive  ANA  results? ...again does that mean everyone  here has a auto-immune disease  of some sort ? 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kvgarcia)

I wanted to wait a bit longer to post but then decided to share so that others can get started on their healing.

I’ll start by saying that I’ve improved more in the last 3.5 weeks than I had in the previous 5 months by following the medical medium protocol by Anthony William.

I did a search on this forum and only two others mentioned this protocol and healed.

I purchased both the medical medium and cleanse to heal books.

I start my day with lemon/lime water, wait 30 min, then celery juice, wait 30 min, then a detox smoothie. I avoid the “no” foods that feed underlying pathogens. I stopped my old supplement regimen and substituted it for the supplements suggested in the book.

About 2.5 weeks in I stopped taking mirtazapine at night. I no longer take ANY kind of medication. Which is crazy to say considering I was having awful panic attacks and debilitating symptoms that lasted weeks.

I’ve had one relapse since starting the protocol and it only last a day — note my first post. I had every single awful symptom imaginable.

I suspect full healing will take time but this has been the only thing that’s helped after countless (and pointless) doctors visits and medical testing. 

Give the protocol a chance. You have nothing to lose. And if it works for you please share with others! He is also on IG as Medical Medium.

Helloemma, Barb, Ivica and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
JustJames
(@jamesallmandsmith)

@twitch no, not that I know of, it’s something I’ve researched a great deal for other people. 

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @nath7

@tone honestly not really to sure what was the magic thing what helped I’ve read so many supplements and that on here you just lose track 😂 I would say I’m on a very lose dose heart medication called ivarbradine which has helped my heart get back to a sort of rhythm. Inhalers and nac to try help my breathing probiotics helped and ginger and turmeric seems to calm my systems down. At night I’ve had to take sleeping tablets but in all fairness I take a quarter of one to go to sleep so I think it’s probably more in my mind rather than the sleeping pill 😂  

Moderate exercise and time was a big change for me but may not be the best solution for everyone. I was in a very dark place and was so down beat about everything then around Christmas time my body just decided to give me a healing hand. Dizziness literally just went I think exercise really helped balance it back out but can’t be 100 percent sure 😂 hope you are healing 😊

May I ask what symptoms  you had? 

ReplyQuote
Page 959 / 1151