Imagine having a resource at your fingertips for treating the common and atypical forms of BPPV.
This 6.5 hour online course was developed to be a “Go To”, easy to access resource, combining evidence-base and years of clinical experience.
The entire course (i.e. lessons, “How To” videos, “Cheat Sheets”, patient handouts, references) is downloadable so you can put it in a file on your computer desktop to access when needed.
Link to A Field Guide to BPPV: https://courses.
A Field Guide to BPPV was created for you if:
- You are a practitioner who sees a need in this area, but have never actually treated someone with BPPV.
- You are a practitioner who has dabbled in this area and feels limited due to your lack of training.
- You have been treating this patient population for years, but still second guess yourself with which direction to go when the lateral canal is involved, or even what options there are to treat the rare cases of anterior canal BPPV.
- You have treated hundreds of patients with BPPV, but would like to see what others have learned along the way and see if it can improve your outcomes.
- You are looking for an area to specialize in, be your niche, and set you apart from your competitors.
- You are considering ways to improve the quality of life for those in your community.
- You simply love to learn about vestibular rehabilitation.
Our goal with this course is that you will no longer need to:
- Perform a Google search hoping for answers.
- Try to figure out where that info was in the course manual you took a couple of years ago.
- Look for the next course to help you manage the more challenging types of BPPV.
- Have to wait for a colleague to get help.
How about CEUs?
This course is accredited for 6.5 continuing education hours (CEUs) in over 40 states. Please refer to the course webpage for further details.
$299 CAD for lifetime access to the course and any updates.
Bundle this course and save
With purchasing this course you can bundle it with our Understanding Dizziness 101 online course (4 hours with CEUs in over 40 states) and get that course at 50% off.
Link to Understanding Dizziness 101: https://north49therapy.mykajabi.com/dizziness-101-info-page
Link to bundle: https://north49therapy.mykajabi.com/offers/CbF7fozL/checkout
$598 now $448 CAD for both courses (10.5 hours of online learning).
Want to Turn This Into a Hybrid Course?
We can tailor a hybrid course to meet your needs. Whether it is going through all of the techniques covered in this course, or learning about the management of other conditions such as vestibular hypofunction, Meniere’s Disease, motion sensitivity, PPPD, vestibular migraines, and concussion. We can also review how to take your marketing strategies to the next level.
Contact Kregg so we can work together to develop a course specific to your needs.
Looking for practical tips to take your clinical skills and ability to market them to the next level? Join our FREE monthly email subscription.
Course details: https://courses.north49therapy.com/afieldguidetoBPPV