We share a common goal: serving the vestibular community.
The Vestibular Disorders Association (VeDA) can deliver your message to:
- Vestibular patients and their support networks of family and friends
- Vestibular healthcare professionals: physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, occupational therapists, audiologists, vision specialists, and students of those disciplines
- Healthcare centers, hospitals, and clinics
- Nonprofit partners
- Professional associations
Connect with Our Community
VeDA connects with its community across a wide variety of platforms and channels - online, in print, and social media.
For the best results, please keep the following suggestions in mind:
- Symptomatic vestibular patients could be using screen readers and/or blue-light blockers, and may be sensitive to images with visual distortion.
- Content should not be too text-heavy since scrolling can be difficult for many vestibular patients.
- Text should be easy to read and understand. Avoid jargon.
- Colors should have adequate contrast against backgrounds.
- Online images should include short, descriptive alternative text.
VeDA may request alterations to ensure the best user experience.
Per IRS rules, to maintain 501(c)(3) nonprofit status, all ads will be marked as “paid advertising” or "sponsored."
VeDA offers annual and event sponsorships. Click here for more information.
Contact Michelle Eyres, VeDA Development Manager, at [email protected].