We are proud to partner with organizations that share our values:
- VeDA serves all people with vestibular disorders with dedication, understanding and compassion.
- VeDA engages vestibular professionals with respect and appreciation for their service.
- VeDA values its donors and is committed to ethical and responsible stewardship of donor funds.
- In conducting our business, VeDA operates with transparency and credibility and is always trustworthy.
- We pride ourselves on being a trusted organization that is mindful of how donor and sponsor contributions are used. Transparency is a key value that we take very seriously.
Through a strategic partnership, your company can strengthen customer and employee loyalty.
Partnering with VeDA will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. According to leading research:*
- 92 percent of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.
- 87 percent of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause.
- 88 percent of workers whose employer has a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values.
- 93 percent of Americans say it is important for their employer to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.
- 81 percent of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.
- 89 percent of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.
* Cone Research Study, 2007
We are happy to customize a partnership to meet the goals of each of our corporate partners while also helping VeDA meet our mission.
For more information, contact us at (503) 294-9085 or via email at [email protected].