Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

What helped  with pain or did you not have ?

ReplyQuote
 Tone
(@tone)
Very Active Member

@lookingforanswers how ling have you been at this again ?

When did you get vaccine?

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I got second vaccine in July 12. And symptoms came on gradually in August. My life has been horrible ever since. Sleep problem didn’t start til September.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@tone I really do t have continuous pain just off and on in my right foot and knee. Bones crack on right side too , ankle when I stand up. 

ReplyQuote
(@hisrichess)
Very Active Member

Does anyone have any insight on eye issues? Completely confused on what might be happening and am visiting a doctor soon to talk about it. 

My problems:

- flashing white lights 

- red spots in eye (blood vessels?) 

- eye floaters (little clear circles) 

- static electricty like spots floating

Has any dealt with any of these issues and they were resolved from treatment? 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@jaydev55 hi any updates how’d the meds

work out for you? I ordered some. Can you tell me what we’re all of your symptoms?

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @lmkk
Posted by: @andyl89

Are there any long haul headache sufferers on here? I’m 6 months in and all I have left are these awful pressure/tension headaches along with neck stiffness.

I’ve had a couple of 2 weeks breaks from them, but they’re pretty much constant. Some days it’s like there’s a baseline headache that gets worse then eases off again. Other days I feel very little. I’m currently on amitriptyline, but it only seems to work some days. CT booked for end of March as all avenues have been exhausted trying to find the root of the problem. Dr was reluctant as I don’t have any other worrying symptoms.

It would reassure me to hear from other long term headache suffers?

I've been having lots of headaches and neck aches. I did have a headache that lasted two months. Since then I have headaches several times a week and on and off during the day but often not bad enough to require pain relief. 

Have you tried taking a low dose of aspirin?

Do u still have headache and neck ache? What helps?

ReplyQuote
(@floryeo)
Very Active Member

@lmkk Hi! I’m now into my sixth month of headaches. I’ve been on amitriptyline for most of that time and did manage a two week period on Feb where I came off the tablets and has no headaches. That lasted about two weeks until they came back. I’m booked in for an MRI next week, so hopefully it will be all clear. Dr still doesnt think it’s anything sinister, but it’s just precautions to rule everything out. 

I haven’t tried aspirin, but I must look into it. How your headaches at the moment? Are they of the same intensity, but less frequent, or have the eased?

My headaches are much milder. I can have a few days of no headaches between each one now. I did have a bad one two week ago that lasted a day. My doctor did prescribe amitriptyline but I have so far held off taking anything other than ibuprofen. I find that the headaches are a sort of all over dull ache unlike the migraines I have always suffered with which tend to be very localised at the front. I have also noticed that my headaches can change location from one area of my head to another within minutes which I have never experienced in the migraines I used to get before my COVID jab. I hope your MRI can find out what's going on.

My headaches is like yrs can change location from one area of the head to another area.  

MRI 3 times - normal result.

When u get better please update me what helps.

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ivica

@medee 

I am following it about tree weeks. Celery juice in the morning, no eggs, dairy, gluten, pork or foods that are feeding viruses. I eat more fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, fresh juices... Taking supplements vitamin c, b12, zinc, selenium. Planing on adding more supplements. I definitely see progress but I don't wont to say it to early.

Hi! How are you feeling now? It's been a month since you started the protocol?

Hope this has been positive for you. 

ReplyQuote
KitKat
(@lmkk)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @floryeo

Are there any long haul headache sufferers on here? I’m 6 months in and all I have left are these awful pressure/tension headaches along with neck stiffness.

I’ve had a couple of 2 weeks breaks from them, but they’re pretty much constant. Some days it’s like there’s a baseline headache that gets worse then eases off again. Other days I feel very little. I’m currently on amitriptyline, but it only seems to work some days. CT booked for end of March as all avenues have been exhausted trying to find the root of the problem. Dr was reluctant as I don’t have any other worrying symptoms.

It would reassure me to hear from other long term headache suffers?

I've been having lots of headaches and neck aches. I did have a headache that lasted two months. Since then I have headaches several times a week and on and off during the day but often not bad enough to require pain relief. 

Have you tried taking a low dose of aspirin?

Do u still have headache and neck ache? What helps?

I still get headaches and neck stiffness. I only take ibuprofen . I try to eat a small portion of walnuts daily as I read somewhere that they can help with headaches. I am not sure that they make any difference with my headaches but they are still a healthy snack anyway!

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@tone melatonin is considered an anti-inflammatory.....everything that happened after the vaccines has cause our bodies to have an inflammatory response...they find a place to migrate and attack our healthy cells...its called a protein spike have you read that article about detoxing protein strike? it was written by a holistic doctor and some others google it...theres herbal remedies that they offer to detox and I ve read some stories on this forum that really helped please pass on that information. they got better seen results....I just ordered a bunch of them teas and herbs I can't wait until they come in

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@aleksa yeah my dads dropped to 62 he was so weak and white...it was crazy he got 2 units of blood and he was okay after he still got the 2nd and 3rd vaccines and he was fine no issues those. times

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@arica30 any updates?

are you feeling better after all the herbs?

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@margaret2022 Yes, feeling much better! Not back to normal but much better than before. I feel the one homeopathic remedy helped speed up the healing. 

Thisistoomuch, DrL, Thisistoomuch and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1010 / 1151