Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

So I was wondering if anyone had severe insomnia and recovered, and how long. I’m on 6 months and it is killing me. Someone please give me some hope. Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

Anyone recover with only vitamins and herbs?? And diet??? 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro  I have severe headaches and a lung infection. Burning and swollen hands. Gut issues. Lost weight. Rapid heartbeat and palpitations.  Much different.

ReplyQuote
(@bianka)

@stephenmo I have many more than 2. Unable to message privately as I have too few posts. This list is very extensive.....it's very scary how many ways this can affect a person's health. 

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022  Is there a phone number to Dr. Patterson"s office

ReplyQuote
(@pattybear)

@tone I think there is hope. I had my first pfizer jab March 27 2021 and second dose on June 16 2021. i experienced weird dizziness like something was moving back and forth inside my head along with loss of balance and a sensation in my lower legs like they didn’t belong to me. No numbness or anything like that just a feeling that my brain was no longer communicating with my legs. These freaky feelings would come and go.  They got much worse after the second shot so I never got a booster.I had a really bad episode in October and again in December. I think stress made all these adverse effects worse. I’m now a year from the first dose and I have no dizziness for the last 2 months so I really feel like the worst is over. I had to switch to decaffinated coffee as that seemed to make my symptoms worse. Also if I felt the dizziness coming back I stayed away from tv and using my ipad. That also seemed to help

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 TC
(@twitch)
Very Active Member

@jtranger yes, such a help!!!! 

ReplyQuote
(@stephenmo)

@bianka I sent you a message with the info, please let me know if you don't receive it.

ReplyQuote
(@wolasadal)

Hyponatremia - low  sodium levels-  and hypochloremia -low chloride - can be checked via a simple blood test. You'll need, of course, to go to a hospital or clinic. I've had loads of blood tests done, especially after that pancreatitis bout. But if your sodium/chloride levels are low (below 135mEq/L), then you may need to stay in hospital for a few days. My levels only recovered after 8 days. They'd administer an IV sodium/chloride drip that usually takes about 8 hours daily. It has to be on a slow drip so as not to cause a major metabolic shock. Please do go see your GP or doc. Get your tests done. With this vaccine anything can be possible, unfortunately. Again, have hope you'll see better, brighter days - because you will!

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stephenmo

@medee I am sorry you are having such a difficult time.  You are not alone and there will be a future where you are healthier and happier. 

I would like to offer you some advice on treatment methods that helped my wife with the hope they can help you.  Eventually we focused on heavy metal detox since the symptoms she had also matched symptoms caused by elevated heavy metal levels.  That is what we focused on just by trial and error.

We started by both detoxing using cilantro and chlorella which is a well documented method of mobilizing the heavy metals in your tissue with the cilantro and disposing them with the chlorella.  We prepared salads with cilantro and took a chlorella tabled or 2 right before eating.  That had an immediate effect but not a large immediate effect.  Motivated by this we kept looking.

Next we focused on using Alpha Lipoic Acid, which is a readily available supplement, along with minerals your body uses daily such as Zinc, Selenium and Magnesium.  We took 1 tabled of the Alpha Lipoic Acid and tablets of Zinc, Selenium and Magnesium at the same time.  The ALA gives you an energy boost and so does the Magnesium, that is my observation.  After we started doing this along with cilantro the improvement accelerated.

What finally made a huge difference was going to the sauna while still doing the above 2 methods.  We went to a dry sauna, I can't do the humidity in the wet sauna, and just sweating created such a positive effect, even though we stay in the sauna only for 10 to 15 minutes.  I think the first 2 methods get the heavy metals in the blood and get them ready for your body to excrete them, but sweating really speeds up the excretion process.  Anyway since then we have started to go to the sauna more regularly and my wife's symptoms have almost disappeared.

Also important is being very hydrated during this process and starting the supplements slowly to assure you don't have a bad reaction to them.  Alpha Acid comes in capsules so we started by first dissolving a small amount in water and drinking it making sure we are not allergic to it, same for chlorella.  The other parts, cilantro, zinc, selenium and magnesium are present in our bodies so did not go as slow.  We used the Solgar brand as it was recommended by doctors and focused on chelated minerals they sell, such as Chelated Zinc, Chelated Selenium and Chelated Magnesium.  Chelated just means a mineral form that is easier to absorb.  

I hope this helps, whether you decide to go this route or not I encourage you to at least do research on heavy metal toxicity symptoms and detox.  I would be happy if my advice makes even a small improvement in your condition.

Is she completely symptom free now? 

The cilantro detox, for how many days do I do that. This I assume should be consumed 1st thing in the morning.

ReplyQuote
 Coco
(@coco)

Hello ! For those who have heart issues : i have been taking hawthorne for a few weeks and it has been working great ! I take 70mg twice a day (it’s a french med called « cardiocalm » without prescription)

A cardiologist suggested i take this because i had side effects with regular meds. My symptomes were  extrasystoles (a lot), in particular during effort and when going from sitting to standing

Hope it helps someone !

alia, DrL, alia and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lookingforanswers)
Very Active Member

@stephenmo unfortunately I have many of those. 😔

ReplyQuote
 Saba
(@saba)

@sara90 13 months here since vax and almost a year since floater onset. There are days when I feel like they have faded a tiny bit, but for the most part, they are all still there and just as annoying. I am coming to realize that they are not going anywhere and this is going to be my permanent vision. 

ReplyQuote
(@thamollusk)

@mike411 I just realized I had a negative ANA w/ reflex test several months ago. Does that rule out theory #2?

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @alexa

For those of you that had the Pfi. v. Please check youtube video by Dr. John Campbell and the pfiz. documents. You will be terrified of all the lies they told us and all the injuries and deaths they concealed before having their vaccine approved. If I have had the right then to read all that information, I would have NEVER gotten the stupid v. The truth will come out one day sooner that the 75 years they were hoping to get when all of us would have been  death then and none of their evil  actions punished. 

@alexa:  I wanted to check in to see how you were doing with your recovery, particularly with tinnitus.  Also, are you still taking Zeolite and did you have any side effects form that?  Thanks.

Patboe and Patboe reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1026 / 1151