Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Does anyone know if the Pfizer vaccine contains any heavy metals and if so, which?

ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @frenchiepups

I typically do not post (and hopefully I posted this correctly!) but when I was experiencing fear, anxiety and a desperation to understand what was happening to me, this website had helped me to find that I was not alone with my symptoms and that I did not have a terminal disease but was instead experiencing a side effect of the COVID vaccine, so I felt obligated to share my experience and eventual recovery. I too experienced the debilitating and frightening episodes of dizziness but the good news is that I have recovered, so there is hope! About a month after my 2nd Pfizer vaccine shot, I started experiencing indigestion and then shortly after experienced my first dizzy spell while getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and bumping into the walls from loss of balance. From then on, my head felt constant pressure and I had episodes of dizziness 24/7. Symptoms felt worse when trying to get out of bed in the morning, laying my head on the pillow, or turning my head…every little movement seemed to cause the room to spin. I had never experienced this type of feeling and needless to say, I was scared that this feeling would never go away. Because the symptoms seemed stronger when laying on my right side, I thought I had BPPV or some sort of inner ear issue. I went to therapy but that did not help. Long story short, after 8 months of trial and research, I eventually found that my symptoms were actually caused by INFLAMMATION. The good news: what HELPED to decrease these symptoms was ADVIL (when the symptoms were strong), drinking plenty of WATER, a VITAMIN B COMPLEX (this seemed to help the most!), TURMERIC, and ELIMINATING alcohol and fast food. After much hesitation, I bit the bullet and got my booster shot. I continued my anti-inflammation regime and I am happy to say that my symptoms of dizziness this time around have been prevented by about 98%! In some ways, I think the vaccine had helped me to discover that my body may have been lacking in some nutrients (Vitamin B) and I am now healthier for it. I’m not a doctor, so I’m not sure that my input will help you, but I truly hope it can help ease some of your pain and fear because I had been there for months and would not wish this on anyone! Which is why those of you who think our stories are false or we are anti-vaxxers, you couldn’t be more wrong and mislead and in fact very lucky that you did not have to experience this side effect! Until you have walked in our shoes, please do not judge out of ignorance. That being said, I hope everyone going through this right now will feel better soon!

Could you share which brand Vit B Complex you took please?

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@lientonnu I agree with you. Thank you so much! 🙏 for you and everyone as well. I will keep an eye out on my temp. Hope it was temporary. Take care. Have a good weekend! 

LTN and LTN reacted
ReplyQuote
 JMK
(@frenchiepups)

Sure! Purest Vantage Vitamin B Complex purchased on Amazon but any B complex should help!

LTN, DrL, LTN and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@chulapepe)

Hey guys I am back after months. Just some updates and new information to consider.

I got my 1st moderna August last year on a Friday. I immediately felt a bit anxious and off but was still okay at that point. It didn't feel too bad until 2 days later when I started having chills, night sweats, muscle pains around injection site which spread all over both my arms chest and back. The chills went away but everything else continued for another 3 weeks and anxiety kicked into high gear and swollen lymph nodes 2 months later. Took me about 4-6 months to feel better again.  

Some takeaway points 

• A few forum members have said that anxiety with moderna/pfizer feels fake and I concur. I don't think is a real anxiety I think it might be caused by spike protein infecting immune cells which send out desperate signals to the body.
  • I been reading that anxiety and long covid may be a combination of latent viruses like herpes or mono that are being re-activated by weakened immune system. Herpes specifically loves to bury itself in your neural pathways and go dormant.
  • I noticed that Vitamin C immediately reduces my symptoms for a number of hours.
  • I think pineapple also helps. There's new research to suggest bromelaid helps protect the ACE receptors that spike proteins bind to. 
  • I was also reading that dandelion leaf extract/tea can help prevent spike protein from attaching to ACE receptors.
  • I been managing my anxiety with peppermint tea and ashwaganda (just make sure is a reliable source)

I decided to not get my second shot of any mrna since it was such a traumatizing experience and delay it as much as possible so is been 8 months now but then I cannot travel anywhere. I been waiting and hoping for some solution.

This post was modified 2 years ago by chulapepe

gingerj, LTN, KitKat and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@markhansen1983)

60+ stories of recovery PPT here: https://1drv.ms/p/s!AqFc_5VOTFm8mg9oiTZWRQXk_T_Q?e=DdrMb8

KitKat, alia, KitKat and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LTN
(@pfizerinjured)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @frenchiepups

Sure! Purest Vantage Vitamin B Complex purchased on Amazon but any B complex should help!

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would like to share two links for videos about Long Covid,  very informative also in case of side effects, for common elements:

“The Latest on Long Covid Research with Amy Proal”

https://youtu.be/Sn3IoyAP91g

It provides information, useful also in case of adverse reactions, such as: the role of the microbiome, the tendency to coagulation, the reactivation of dormant infections, the small fibers neuropathy, the lab test called zonulin, etc.

From a practical point of view, it might suggest, for example, that it is very important to improve the microbiome (e.g. probiotics, gluten-free diet, etc.).

Also, about reactivating latent infections, the use of naturopathy, at least, to help in the anti-infective defenses, would be of great benefit, even if they are, as it is told on this forum, even only in the form of eating garlic or onions.

“Long Covid vs ME/CFS | Why There's Much We Can Learn From The Similarities”

https://youtu.be/k1rpjIf-GuM

A very good overview of the mechanisms that seem to be involved.

A little observation, although it seems like a detail: a remark from this video signals that

in following a diet low in histamine, it is also important to avoid spices that may contain a lot of histamine, because they can be triggers for a new reactivation of symptoms (paprika, black pepper, curry, etc.).

Also, an observation to be made is that the revealed scientific elements suggest very strongly that a treatment aimed at reducing the formation of clots may be necessary.

Naturopathy offers some mild remedies, at least these could be used.

The balance between coagulation and bleeding is, in some diseases, difficult to achieve, and can be done only by the doctor, therefore, because in the case of side effects, important disorders of this kind may be present, a treatment can only be individual and it should be discussed with doctors and naturopathic doctors.

In general, in the case of side effects, it is most often an increased tendency to coagulation, so there is talk of using aspirin in small doses. This, however, could bring a fairly low benefit, being only an antiplatelet, compared to the coagulation disorder that could seem to be involved.

KitKat, Regret_vax, DrL and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

@kayc I noticed that sugar brings pain and inflammation so I’m trying the keto diet. I haven’t got a good nights rest since receiving the vax back in Jan 2022. The first few days (even weeks) may be rough because you can develop the keto flu. There’s also the Mediterranean diet that say anti inflammatory foods could help those symptoms. I tried that one before keto and found that sugar sets off my symptoms. I also take 2 2 spoons of coconut oil every morning. Hope this kind of helps. Take care. 

KitKat and KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

I meant 2 (two) spoons of coconut nut oil a day. Not to exceed that amount. 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

I mean 2 spoons of coconut oil. Not to exceed more in a day. 

ReplyQuote
 KayC
(@kayc)

@regretvax thank you for so much for your reply. I follow a vegan diet but its not so healthy as it does include sugar and processed foods. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with keto. 

ReplyQuote
 KayC
(@kayc)

@regretvax thank you for so much for your reply. I follow a vegan diet but its not so healthy as it does include sugar and processed foods. I'd be interested to hear how you get on with keto. 

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

The Keto diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Sugar intake is limited close to none.

Before starting it’s important to know what you may be lacking in vitamins or your health history. Like being diabetic may not be a good idea to go on keto.

Me for example, I’m anemic (low iron) so it’s important I take iron supplements so I am not more iron deficiency. I also take B-12 gummies daily.

Cutting sugar can make you go withdrawals and cause your symptoms to rise. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Having in there…. It will get worse before it gets better.

Prevent Keto flu: Stay hydrated and keep your electrolytes up by drinking zero Gatorade or Bai drinks.

Keto flu consists of:

Headache, foggy brain, fatigue, irritability, nausea, difficulty sleeping, and constipation.

Symptoms of the keto flu generally begin within the first day or two of removing carbs. For an average person, the keto flu can last a week or less but in extreme cases the keto flu can last up to a month.

Once you’re in ketosis, you will feel like yourself again (may very from person to person).

Benefits are included in this website and you will lose weight while in the process.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-benefits-of-low-carb-ketogenic-diets#TOC_TITLE_HDR_5

Keto may not be for everyone, but it’s something I found helps me. Please message if you have questions. It’s a process and cutting sugar helps with inflammation which could be why some get flare ups. Good luck….  You can also read up on Keto and do research. 

ReplyQuote
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

@ncoleston Hello, I tried it for a week together with the zeolite, I felt a little improvement for my dizziness, but I did not continue because my office colleagues made fun of me and scared me that soon I would die or have a stroke

ReplyQuote
Page 1046 / 1151