Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Moni
(@shinexmonic)

@kayc Hello, I have also been 9 months, and a month with anxiety and insomnia, I feel miserable

ReplyQuote
 Kyle
(@kyle2day)

Hi all,

late to the party. I delayed vax as long as possible and within 72 to hours I was in the ER.

baseline:

32 year old male

resting HR 65BPM

BP 115/75

now every couple of weeks I get chest discomfort, pulse raises to 120+ and BP goes to 140+/90+. High was 170 HR and 167/111 blood pressure. 2 days later resting heart rate low 50s and low 40s when I sleep. 

“sinus tachycardia” “sinus arrhythmia” all blood work is good and zero answers from 3 different hospitals and different cardiologists.

anyone else experiencing this?

COVID delta pos 10/2021 vax JJ 2/27/22 

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ichi
Posted by: @stars182

Is anyone else having really crazy dreams?

Since taking my 1st jab of Pfizer, I've been having disturbing dreams and nightmares.

@stars182 yup, started to have nightmares about 5-7 days after the 1st jab and also woke up every night between 2-4am. It's now 10th week since the start (I also had a 2nd jab 7w ago) and my nightmares feels less intense, but they are there and I'm still waking up every night. Quite tired of this... I hope it goes away together with the other side effects.

Hi, do you still get nightmares? How are you feeling overall?

ReplyQuote
 Dee
(@medee)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rachie

So last night  and continued today it seems my symptoms have gone right back to how they were. I had less ear fullness and head pressure, dizziness had eased a little and the nightmares had stopped.  Now I am right back in the worst again with chest pain, nightmares, heart palpitations, dizziness, stomach pain with nausea and vomiting, joint and muscle pain. Not been able to achieve my goals today as feel too unwell. I really thought I was improving a tiny bit but it seems I was over optimistic. I'm hoping it's just a bad night and day and will improve tomorrow. No point in seeing anymore Dr's as one I spoke to yesterday insisted it was not vaccine related but anxiety which I needed to treat by being more positive. Even told me to drink less fluids so I didn't have to go to the toilet in the night as I said I struggled with dizziness when trying to lie down or sleep. Told me to enjoy the dark quiet  night! Nights are my dread as have nightmares and cannot lie down as worsens dizziness.

Sorry for non positive post but today its just got me low.

Take care everyone and speedy recovery to you all x

How are you feeling now? Do you still get nightmares?

Have you completely recovered?

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

Posted by: @kyle2day

Hi all,

late to the party. I delayed vax as long as possible and within 72 to hours I was in the ER.

baseline:

32 year old male

resting HR 65BPM

BP 115/75

now every couple of weeks I get chest discomfort, pulse raises to 120+ and BP goes to 140+/90+. High was 170 HR and 167/111 blood pressure. 2 days later resting heart rate low 50s and low 40s when I sleep. 

“sinus tachycardia” “sinus arrhythmia” all blood work is good and zero answers from 3 different hospitals and different cardiologists.

Have been dealing with super high blood pressure since a booster shot in Jan. No HR issues but my BP was 182/110 ending me up in the ER shortly after shot. My BP has been very resistant to treatment. Doctors tried all the common BP meds like ARB blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Ended up on Labetalol (alpha beta blocker) and took going to a super high dose (1,200mg/day) to at least mostly get my BP down to 140s/80s. That 1,200 would be equivalent to 480mg/day propanalol (beta blocker) or 600mg/day metroprolol (another beta blocker) as comparison. Sucks but better than having a stroke.

Still get a few spikes into 150s and often start the day in the 120s or 130s but spend most of the time in low 140s now. Not great but at least alot better than first 3 months where I was mostly in the 160s to 170s all the time, despite meds.

Doctors still working to at least get my BP mostly into 130s but at least the 140s is out of stroke zone and I can last here quite awhile if I need to. Most seem to see their BP issue start to improve in months 8 to 12. Neuro symptoms/HR seem to have more variability and can take longer to see recovery in some. But with BP only met a few that had no BP improvement by 1yr. In my case, I am positive for auto antibodies (auto immune) against ACE2 and MAS-1 receptors now; both are involved in BP regulation so either those or other antibodies not tested for are driving the BP issue (probably in most people with post covid or post vax BP issues). 

Your BP in 140s is milder and those seem to respond well to an ARB or ACE blocker, so I'd ask a doctor to prescribe. Then keep an eye on your BP over time. Eventually, it should start to come down and then you will need to slowly cut back on dosage. The HR sounds like POTS with the big swings. Beta blockers can hold down HR but don't work so well when HR is swinging so low, so that's not an option. 

Your blood work that the doctors know how to run is coming up normal but there are tests out there that will almost certainly show the damage: 1) the IncellDX cytokine panel (CovidLongHaulers.com) will show you have alot of immune inflammation and spike protein issues, 2) CellTrends (Germany) autoimmune panel will likely show some auto antibodies tying to POTS, etc.

alia, DrL, alia and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Kyle
(@kyle2day)

Posted by: @mike411
Posted by: @kyle2day

Hi all,

baseline:

32 year old male

resting HR 65BPM

BP 115/75

Have been dealing with super high blood pressure since a booster shot in Jan. No HR issues but my BP was 182/110 ending me up in the ER shortly after shot. My BP has been very resistant to treatment. Doctors tried all the common BP meds like ARB blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Ended up on Labetalol (alpha beta blocker) and took going to a super high dose (1,200mg/day) to at least mostly get my BP down to 140s/80s. That 1,200 would be equivalent to 480mg/day propanalol (beta blocker) or 600mg/day metroprolol (another beta blocker) as comparison. Sucks but better than having a stroke.

Still get a few spikes into 150s and often start the day in the 120s or 130s but spend most of the time in low 140s now. Not great but at least alot better than first 3 months where I was mostly in the 160s to 170s all the time, despite meds.

Doctors still working to at least get my BP mostly into 130s but at least the 140s is out of stroke zone and I can last here quite awhile if I need to. Most seem to see their BP issue start to improve in months 8 to 12. Neuro symptoms/HR seem to have more variability and can take longer to see recovery in some. But with BP only met a few that had no BP improvement by 1yr. In my case, I am positive for auto antibodies (auto immune) against ACE2 and MAS-1 receptors now; both are involved in BP regulation so either those or other antibodies not tested for are driving the BP issue (probably in most people with post covid or post vax BP issues). 

Your BP in 140s is milder and those seem to respond well to an ARB or ACE blocker, so I'd ask a doctor to prescribe. Then keep an eye on your BP over time. Eventually, it should start to come down and then you will need to slowly cut back on dosage. The HR sounds like POTS with the big swings. Beta blockers can hold down HR but don't work so well when HR is swinging so low, so that's not an option. 

Your blood work that the doctors know how to run is coming up normal but there are tests out there that will almost certainly show the damage: 1) the IncellDX cytokine panel (CovidLongHaulers.com) will show you have alot of immune inflammation and spike protein issues, 2) CellTrends (Germany) autoimmune panel will likely show some auto antibodies tying to POTS, etc.

The issue is my resting heart rate is too low to treat any sort of tachy symptoms and when it comes to the blood pressure I will spend 2-3 consecutive weeks fine and the spike in HR/BP is only about a 4 hour thing that comes with flushing, tingles, SOB and chest tightness.

im going to attempt a detox cleanse and ask for autoimmune tests plus maybe a neurologist.

i took a stress test Friday and apparently passed it with flying colors. 

ReplyQuote
 ichi
(@ichi)

My quick update @11 months.

Past few months has been up and down so not much has changed. I completely stopped trying exercise 3 months ago (just two one-hour long walks a day), which had beneficial effects as all my symptoms gradually improved and no new ones appeared. However, for some reason I still relapsed (might be due to mental exhaustion and stress). Derealization and brain fog has improved, dizziness as well. Insomnia is still an issue, but I am taking H1 antihistamines just before sleep and they are helping me to sleep longer and better (but not always they work). Unfortunately tinnitus has increased over the past few months and being the biggest pain in the ***. The severity of my symptoms is roughly there where it was before Christmas. Starting to take antidepressants now and see whether it has any positive effects on my mood or any other symptoms.

Stay strong y'all.

Thisistoomuch, LTN, DrL and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@steske)

If you’re based in the UK and suffering, please join this support group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/955670608361471/?ref=share

ReplyQuote
 Coco
(@coco)

Has anyone managed to solve the digestive issues ? 

Tone and Tone reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro  How did the Ivermectin help or was it a combination?

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@jtranger Ivermectin and pepcid cured me 80%.  I can't get rid of the final 20% no matter how hard I try.

I am currently doing 16/8 fasting.  And one day a week I do 24 hour fasting.

alia and alia reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gman
(@gadaza53)

@jenpetrillo  how r u doing now after almost a year later

ReplyQuote
(@jtranger)
Very Active Member

@heybro  I lost so much weight with my GI issues that fasting would kill me! What conditions did Pepsid and Ivermectin help?  I have headaches neuropathy GI and lung coughing issues.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jtranger

@heybro  I lost so much weight with my GI issues that fasting would kill me! What conditions did Pepsid and Ivermectin help?  I have headaches neuropathy GI and lung coughing issues.

My waist had extreme pressure (like it was bloated).  The nerves around my waist were going crazy.  The nerves on my side and up my back and under my shoulder blades were going crazy.  Pepcid and Ivermectin stopped all of this.  I felt like I shrank in size after taking them.

However, I still have a nerve issue at my side and I can no longer eat bread.

ReplyQuote
(@regretvax)
Very Active Member

I meant 2 spoons of coconut oil, Not 22.

ReplyQuote
Page 1047 / 1151