Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 dude. 

The sore neck muscles is me all day. I bought a neck massager. I also use ice packs and heating pad when it gets real bad. I had very swollen neck and shoulder muscles. Still do from time to time. I did NOT have tinnitus though. I also find that my neck cracks ALL THE TIME. Just from looking up or side to side and it feels like I need to stretch it constantly. It gets so bad that it gives me headaches. I believe our veins and arteries are swollen. I had an endoscopy earlier this year and the result was inflammation in the blood vessels along with some erosion due to too much acid production, but the inflammation in the blood vessels was particularly interesting because I realized that we have veins or arteries going into the base of our skull and I was thinking these were inflamed and what was causing the neck tension and soreness. Either way; reduce the inflammation and it should ease your head symptoms. It helped with my neurological symptoms. 

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@toni Point of interest. I got the metallic taste in the back of my throat when I had Covid. Not from the vaccine, which had plenty of the other things, but from Covid. I never lost taste or smell but my husband and I both had the metallic taste in our throat. He lost his smell for a bit. 

ReplyQuote
(@toni)

@margaret2022 Really thats interesting  info thank you. I agree that it's inflammation everywhere actually.  But the right side of my neck,head and face was really debilitating. Right ear is so much louder than left that it effects my balance. Initially the sound in my ears was deafening,a loud steady screech for months now its a high pitched hiss.It was bad. I couldn't hear,see,taste properly until the second round of prednisone.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022

@ksharky13 have you tried Advil? I think it’s to do with swelling and inflammation in our inner ear parts…cuz I use Flonase and Advil seems to help with my hearing sensitivity but I’m easily triggered by ppl making sudden noise loud sounds at work such as phone slamming figety ppl when stress comes on. I find too when I remove my glasses it takes away that funny feeling in my head. 

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately I can't take a lot of Advil or other similar meds.  I also seem to be more sensitive to sudden, loud noises now.  And taking off my glasses sometimes seems to relive my head fog/pressure too.  Weird stuff being caused by these vaccines.  I certainly regret getting the booster and, just as importantly, getting Moderna as my booster after having Pfizer for my first 2 doses and not having any adverse reactions.  

ReplyQuote
(@gingerjones)
Very Active Member

@arica30 I'm so sorry for the late reply!! I've stopped taking Ledum and I only take Cina when the tinnitus kicks in. 

What is Cina?  thanks

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @toni

@margaret2022 Really thats interesting  info thank you. I agree that it's inflammation everywhere actually.  But the right side of my neck,head and face was really debilitating. Right ear is so much louder than left that it effects my balance. Initially the sound in my ears was deafening,a loud steady screech for months now its a high pitched hiss.It was bad. I couldn't hear,see,taste properly until the second round of prednisone.

Prednisone works to relieve the Tinnitus?

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @s-m-a

@ksharky13 dude. 

The sore neck muscles is me all day. I bought a neck massager. I also use ice packs and heating pad when it gets real bad. I had very swollen neck and shoulder muscles. Still do from time to time. I did NOT have tinnitus though. I also find that my neck cracks ALL THE TIME. Just from looking up or side to side and it feels like I need to stretch it constantly. It gets so bad that it gives me headaches. I believe our veins and arteries are swollen. I had an endoscopy earlier this year and the result was inflammation in the blood vessels along with some erosion due to too much acid production, but the inflammation in the blood vessels was particularly interesting because I realized that we have veins or arteries going into the base of our skull and I was thinking these were inflamed and what was causing the neck tension and soreness. Either way; reduce the inflammation and it should ease your head symptoms. It helped with my neurological symptoms. 

Thanks for the reply and info. I am lad that you did not get tinnitus.  Yes, my upper neck cracks a ton too.  I chalked it up to the neck muscles being sore and tight, putting pressure on the spine.  Interesting (and scary) info on "erosion of the blood vessels" due to too much acid production.  That sounds like it could put people at risk for serious stroke events.  I didn't realize an endoscopy could detect that.  Overall I think that the majority of the adverse reactions people have had from these vaccines are definitely related to an immune system put in overdrive which, in turn, caused chronic and severe inflammation.  We can only hope that it will resolve in time and the damage won't be permanent.  It does sound like a lot of people do start to heal after several months to over a year, but it also appears things like tinnitus may be more permanent.  What helped your neck inflammation the most? Thanks and take care.

DrL, Hopeitsover, DrL and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@s-m-a)
Very Active Member

@ksharky13 the most is the neck massager. I would get my husband to rub but the massager has a heat source so it helped to loosen it and he would rub it with lotion to help with the soreness. I also use ice packs and a heating pad. I found that absorbine Jr plus really does help. It's like a muscle cream but pretty strong and more liquid than cream. It helped to get that the soreness out, but it always returns. And there was inflammation of the blood vessels, not erosion. The erosion was of the stomach and esphogus. Not an ulcer, just erosion. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that. 

ReplyQuote
 ddh
(@ddh21)

Has anybody had any experience with Evusheld? I would like to know of any positive or negative experiences from those of us who had adverse reactions to the vaccines previously to trying Evusheld. I am wondering if this treatment could be useful to us.

ReplyQuote
(@adelaide)

@ladyd Hi - I haven't been on the forum for some months so thanks for the reply! Did you get any help from the SSRIs?

I did the vestibular testing and everything is normal so my ENT diagnosed PPPD and thinks that vestibular neuritis was the initial trigger and I'm now fully compensated. I told him I don't have a high stress lifestyle or excessive worry that might exacerbate perceptual dizziness, but the ENT said the fact that I have worried and stressed about the dizziness problem can be enough for the brain to continue to perceive and anticipate dizziness, etc.

He suggested I do a routine MRI (on the NHS rather than paying private) for peace of mind. Although he thinks it very unlikely there is a physical cause for the dizziness sensations, he says scans can sometimes identify issues such as vascular problems in the posterior fossa or degradation in the upper cervical spine. I haven't heard anything from my GP on the ENT's suggested referral a few months ago so I will contact them although I wonder whether any scan will reveal anything significant.

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I would like to share some links about an important similarity:

Long COVID, Lyme – Dr. Mobeen, Dr. Steven Phillips, Dana Parish

https://youtu.be/CzIrtvjNY2M

Lessons from Long Haul Lyme & Long Haul COVID | Johns Hopkins Rheumatology

https://youtu.be/n7FzfvjbgU4

Long-COVID, POTS and Lyme disease: Symptom similarities

https://youtu.be/z31kf5qPEJU

Dr. Steven Philips - Chronic Lyme & Long-Covid, Shared Perspectives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwjQlLBjnjA

Reactivation of Lyme? (on the German forum):

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/nebenwirkungen-und-verlauf/reaktivierung-borreilose/

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

I found interesting a post on the German forum: a woman remarked that when she took NAC, the muscle twitching worsened:

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/community/behandlungstheorien-supplemente-spezielle-diaeten-etc/nahrungsergaenzungsmittel-hilft-was/paged/8/#post-14064

It is known that NAC is unfavorable in case of MCAS and the suspicion that it can be made is that MCAS may be the one that determines or has an important role in the appearance of muscle twitching.

So by controlling the problems related to histamine: low diet in histamine, quercitin, antihistamines H1, H2 (possibly in increased doses), cromoglicate, ketotifen, it is possible to decrease the muscle twitching.

ReplyQuote
(@toni)

@s-m-a Thanks for the info...I  didn't lose sense of smell but everything tasted and smelled different, mostly awful

Hopeitsover reacted
ReplyQuote
(@toni)

@stars182 Yes it went from a horrendous screech to a bearable high pitched hiss and stayed that way .

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@gingerjones It’s a homeopathic remedy. The name of China Officinalis or also seen spelled Cina. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1081 / 1151