Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
 Max
(@maxdc2)

Hi i stumbled on this thread randomly... Ive had 2nd moderna shot in September 2021.... Roughly in March of this year i started feeling off, lots of similar things I've been reading, been to many doctors and er visits... Has anyone else been experiencing air hunger, like u cant get a satisfying breath?

It's always ruled out to anxiety, understandable, but my anxiety has been caused due to not feeling well.. I got myself a D-dimer test which has come back quite high, waiting to see doctor about it...

ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

The German Forum conducted a study of adverse reactions:

https://nebenwirkungen-covid-impfung.org/pvs_umfrage_ergebnisse/

Also, an analysis of the side effects performed by a German doctor:

https://karla-lehmann.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Spike-Induced-Disturbances-SPAS-An-Analysis-of-Common-Suspected-IJIDR.pdf

Patboe and Patboe reacted
ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

So... Why is this thread suddenly so silent? Did we all suddenly get better?

I am still suffering from dizziness and headaches since my last vaccination (2nd pfizer) 11 months ago.

Can I know what worked for you guys?

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @centralx

So... Why is this thread suddenly so silent? Did we all suddenly get better?

I am still suffering from dizziness and headaches since my last vaccination (2nd pfizer) 11 months ago.

Can I know what worked for you guys?

Thanks.

I'm 14 months post second AZ jab and still getting symptoms like yourself. For me, I browse now and again but am fed up with repeating myself which cannot be helpful to others who are looking for answers when I don't have any myself. Sometimes I feel I'm getting worse which is not what people want to hear.

ReplyQuote
(@pattybear)

@sunrise I just read the report mentioned here and it was very enlightening.I would urge everyone who had adverse effects to read it.I am now a year past my second pfizer dose and my side effects are gone.I still feel like the odd dizziness I experienced feels like it could come back especially when I watch tv for too long or have too much screen time.Basically I feel like myself again but will never get another mrna vaccine.Thanks for providing the link. It was much appreciated 

Hopeitsover, alia, Thisistoomuch and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

13 months vaccinated (Pfz 1 Jab). After more than 5 months without any dizziness, today I'm having another episode of dizziness, which reappeared in a more moderate way. I can do things normally even though the dizziness is bothering me.

As reported here I had one more symptom of intense pain in my legs at night. It wasn't a muscle pain it was an ache inside the leg as if it were in the nerves and bones, all over the leg. After a while the pain was just below the knee, it's been more than 1 week since I don't feel any pain in my leg like before.

Hopeitsover, Thisistoomuch, Covid vaccine and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

Success Story

My friend Nick has severe muscle spasms and nerve tremors.

He went on IVIG and it is working.

A biopsy after jab compared to biopsy after IVIG shows that the jab caused nerve loss and IVIG caused three fold increase in nerve density.

In short, the jab caused his body to start eating his own nerves.

ReplyQuote
resilient1852
(@abhi1852)

Hello all, I have just recently come across this forum and I can relate so much with all your experiences!
I had a few questions regarding "Relapses".
Context about my condition: I had a lot of trouble post my booster Pfizer vaccine in Jan'22 with main symptoms being dizziness, fatigue and chest pains. I have been recovering since then and felt 80-90% recovered by July. However I recently caught a cold 3 days back and my fatigue and body pains are suddenly back! It's really sad and frustrating to see the symptoms reappear 🙁
- Did anyone have a similar relapse experience?
- Does the relapse last as long as the originial symptoms? Are the symptoms as bad?
- What triggers your relapse? How do you avoid it?

ReplyQuote
 CX
(@centralx)

Posted by: @heybro

Success Story

My friend Nick has severe muscle spasms and nerve tremors.

He went on IVIG and it is working.

A biopsy after jab compared to biopsy after IVIG shows that the jab caused nerve loss and IVIG caused three fold increase in nerve density.

In short, the jab caused his body to start eating his own nerves.

That sounds kind of scary. But great that IVIG seems to work. How did he get on that treatment? Most doctors don't even want to entertain the idea, let alone offer you a treatment. Did he go to a special private clinic? Any idea about the costs of the treatment and how many treatments he needed before seeing improvements?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@mike411)

@abhi1852 any infection is likely to cause at least some small relapse during the infection period. Colds are typically in the coronavirus family so even more likely to do so. Alot of people even getting recent Covid past few months, tend to have some flare up to one degree or another and then it slowly resolves over a few weeks. Most likely, your body will settle down in days to a few weeks and return back to where you were just prior. I had Covid for first time beginning of July and had a flare up of insomnia and some muscle twitches and then went away. My BP (an active issue from past vax in January and caused by autoimmune) flared more badly but is slowly after 3 weeks seeming to settle back to the high levels it was at just prior to covid.

resilient1852, DrL, resilient1852 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
resilient1852
(@abhi1852)

@mike411 Thanks so much for your response! The experience you shared above is very informative and is definitely reassuring! Hope it gets better in the next few days or weeks. I also wonder how long  does it take for us to be free from relapses of any kind and be done with the vax reaction for good!

ReplyQuote
(@mojosunshine)

Hi, I took my 3rd Moderna booster on 28th Dec 2021 and weird symptoms kicked in on 6th Jan 2022, such as weird vision, extreme fatigue, high anxiety, some sort of electricity flowing through my head. 7-8 months now I’m about 75-80% better, at the initial stage I went acupuncture consistently for about 4 months then my doctor became ill so I didn’t continue. Remaining worrying symptom now seems to be eyes sensitive to lights, this started in March and not going away! I’ll appreciate any help you guys have please. 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Has anyone ever experienced worsening of buzzing in head after hearing tests done by your ENT or audiologist?

my tinnitus if you call it (buzzing in head) was at a low tolerance level after I saw the audiologist on Tuesday it raised to a louder level and it’s bothering me. It’s also causing me weirdness in my head slight dizziness occasional sore ear it’s now Friday so it’s been 3 days it gradually gotten worse over the past 3 days. I also feel like there’s draining going on in that side of my ear it’s only mt left sided that’s bothering me my right ears always been fine knock on wood. I wouldn’t even refer to it as a relapse it’s the hearing tests that made it worse. Ona side note he said nothing wrong with my ears perfect hearing. The central buzz comes from your brain not your ears. My hair cells in my ears are fine my ear drums too. And the sensitivity to my ears isn’t that bad which I already k we that for myself good days bad days. But just that buzzing is reallly hard to handle. I regret going to that doctor feels like I can’t help myself I’m just making things worse. I feel so angry and frustrated. I regret this stupid vaccine. I’m so sad. I cried all morning about this. Feels like no one cares. I can’t remember what it’s like to feel normal anymore. I’m out of sick days now too. I’m also a nurse. I’m so depressed. This was forced on me and I can’t do anything about it. This is my life now. I can’t enjoy my life. My last doctor tried to report my injuries to public it was denied because I didn’t fit the criteria. I wasn’t eligible. This is all so depressing. I don’t know what to do anymore. No one listens. We don’t all have the money to buy treatment or pay for expensive treatment it should be a given because of the damage it’s done to us. We shouldn’t have to suffer. 

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@stars182 hang in there I don’t think it’s permanent damage. I saw an audiologist on Tuesday he told me the hair cells in my ears are fine healthy moving the way they should so therefore no damage. Even with all of my symptoms going on and that went on after the vaccine.

However, the tests they did made the central buzzing in my head much louder. It’s caused other issues dizziness feeling in my head and my eye feels weird like my eye is delayed with my other eye or lazy muscle. Now I’m afraid that this made it much worse because the noise was at a tolerable level whereas now it’s louder and it’s bothersome. Now I’m worried. My ear drum kinda hurts too occasionally. I did call the doctors office who performed the tests and he’s not there today the secretary is going to give the message to him. But I bed he’ll say otherwise. I’m just wondering if this level is temporary or it’s gonna stay at this level forever. I never had any issues ever with my ears not even as a child no ear infections. This came on suddenly after the vaccine. 

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

I restarted the DNRS program which I bought a few months ago I never made time for myself to get this done. I’m gonna give it another go and see where it gets me. Below is a link to a nurse practitioners experience and how the DNRs program helped her. Just thought I’d share I was in a rut all day and morning. I just want to get better. We all do. This just sucks.

https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2020/01/05/christines-dnrs-chronic-fatigue-recovery-story/

ReplyQuote
Page 1082 / 1151