Very Active Member

another good article to read those suffering from tinnitus 

https://www.helpinhearing.co.uk/craniosacral-therapy-for-tinnitus/

DrL and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @mojosunshine

Hi, I took my 3rd Moderna booster on 28th Dec 2021 and weird symptoms kicked in on 6th Jan 2022, such as weird vision, extreme fatigue, high anxiety, some sort of electricity flowing through my head. 7-8 months now I’m about 75-80% better, at the initial stage I went acupuncture consistently for about 4 months then my doctor became ill so I didn’t continue. Remaining worrying symptom now seems to be eyes sensitive to lights, this started in March and not going away! I’ll appreciate any help you guys have please. 

Have you tried any herbs or natural products? There are some suggestions I found on here wait let me look for the links..

You really gotta watch the YouTube on dr Patterson he explains everything about what’s going on there’s the link

https://youtu.be/UJ4QjiXT1EY

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

https://www.ehealthme.com/vaccine/moderna-covid-vaccine/side-effects/

Spike detox guide

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13

Anybody on here have any success using Zeolite (or any other supplement for that matter) to help to resolve their tinnitus.  Thanks.

Totally not related to zeolite I wasn’t able to find you here’s a link I wanna share not sure if you already seen this but here it is anyway

https://www.helpinhearing.co.uk/craniosacral-therapy-for-tinnitus/

ReplyQuote
(@stars182)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022

@stars182 hang in there I don’t think it’s permanent damage. I saw an audiologist on Tuesday he told me the hair cells in my ears are fine healthy moving the way they should so therefore no damage. Even with all of my symptoms going on and that went on after the vaccine.

However, the tests they did made the central buzzing in my head much louder. It’s caused other issues dizziness feeling in my head and my eye feels weird like my eye is delayed with my other eye or lazy muscle. Now I’m afraid that this made it much worse because the noise was at a tolerable level whereas now it’s louder and it’s bothersome. Now I’m worried. My ear drum kinda hurts too occasionally. I did call the doctors office who performed the tests and he’s not there today the secretary is going to give the message to him. But I bed he’ll say otherwise. I’m just wondering if this level is temporary or it’s gonna stay at this level forever. I never had any issues ever with my ears not even as a child no ear infections. This came on suddenly after the vaccine. 

If the hair cells are good then there is a chance the tinnitus will be reversed. What tests did they do? Was it something physical like them stuffing something inside your ear?

Did you get dizzy after the jab? In addition to the tinnitus, I had a lot of dizziness, blurred vision and lack of balance, which was totally resolved in about 4 or 5 months, but only the tinnitus remains. Me too, like you, I never had ear problems or anything like that, the problems came after the vaccine.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @stars182
Posted by: @margaret2022

@stars182 hang in there I don’t think it’s permanent damage. I saw an audiologist on Tuesday he told me the hair cells in my ears are fine healthy moving the way they should so therefore no damage. Even with all of my symptoms going on and that went on after the vaccine.

However, the tests they did made the central buzzing in my head much louder. It’s caused other issues dizziness feeling in my head and my eye feels weird like my eye is delayed with my other eye or lazy muscle. Now I’m afraid that this made it much worse because the noise was at a tolerable level whereas now it’s louder and it’s bothersome. Now I’m worried. My ear drum kinda hurts too occasionally. I did call the doctors office who performed the tests and he’s not there today the secretary is going to give the message to him. But I bed he’ll say otherwise. I’m just wondering if this level is temporary or it’s gonna stay at this level forever. I never had any issues ever with my ears not even as a child no ear infections. This came on suddenly after the vaccine. 

If the hair cells are good then there is a chance the tinnitus will be reversed. What tests did they do? Was it something physical like them stuffing something inside your ear?

Did you get dizzy after the jab? In addition to the tinnitus, I had a lot of dizziness, blurred vision and lack of balance, which was totally resolved in about 4 or 5 months, but only the tinnitus remains. Me too, like you, I never had ear problems or anything like that, the problems came after the vaccine.

He also told me it’s in the brain not in the ears. But why did it make the sound louder after he did the tests. Now I’m experiencing dizziness and eye issues which all occurred after the vaccine but the dizziness resolved after a couple months and the eye issue remained but not as bad as it is now. Seems like any loud sounds makes it worse. I hate this. The tests he did was stuck ear buds in my ears played sounds to see my level of sensitivity this is what made my level hissing much higher. Then he put different buds into my ears that tested my ear drums that puts pressure into my ears…and just a regular hearing test. Then he did one again with ear buds that checks the hair cells in my ears and he said they were fine during this test he played like sounds that were tolerable. Not sure what test made my eyes go funny again and hissing much louder. I only pray it’ll go away. I was adapted to the post COVID jab issues not this is another level and I’m not coping welll.

didigo and didigo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @arica30

@gingerjones I'm so sorry for the late reply!! I've stopped taking Ledum and I only take Cina when the tinnitus kicks in. I've only had to take it maybe 4-5 times since the first time. I still drink celery juice every morning (I think this is what got rid of tinnitus) and drink the heavy metal detox smoothie 1-2x a week...but I take a break sometimes on the weekends from celery juice. Once I started the tautopathic remedy for the specific vax I had, and did this 21 day detox program, I'm now 85-90% back to pre vax.

After how long drinking the celery juice did you notice your symptoms for tinnitus   Reduce?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @atp223

@lmkk I am attaching screenshots of the ophthalmologist’s diagnosis and treatment that he sent to my insurance company.

I updated the Facebook group but did not update here. I saw a few who said that I was fine. The neuro-ophthalmologist said had mild neuro-ocular dysfunction. It wasn’t until I saw the specific ophthalmologist at Johns Hopkins that does the vision therapy evaluations that all kinds of tests no one had ever done before were performed, and she said my eyes were wonky.

The vision therapy ophthalmologist she referred me to said that before Covid, they had only seen these kinds of eye injuries/issues in people who had concussions or blunt force trauma to the head. But he said they are seeing it after Covid and also after the vaccine. He is writing a paper on it. I’m interested to read it when it comes out.

it could just be time, but my Botox has been wearing off the past couple of weeks and my headaches have increased. But since starting vision therapy and doing all of the exercises at home, I am reading with almost no discomfort. I can’t remember if I said that before. I do feel like I have turned a corner and I am feeling pretty much normal now. I’m actually contemplating not doing the Botox the next time I am due, which is December 13.

at this point, I think I had a hyper inflammatory response. I think my brain or a lot of nerves in my head or inflamed, as well as my vestibular nerve, as well as one of the nerves that controls my vision in my left eye. A cranial nerve, an optic nerve… no idea which one. But I think I had all kinds of inflammation.

I hope everyone else improves eventually as well.

What kinds of exercises did you do for your eyes? Mine are the same as yours I’m just curious my eye doctor didn’t seem to give me anything I did get a referral for neuro ophthalmologist but that could take months 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @saba

@callie Sleep is almost back to normal. I do get 6 plus with an occasional night when I still wake up early and struggle. My tinnitus is still loud as hell in the mornings and floaters are just as annoying. 

Hi i noticed you posted this back in November 2021. I’m curious if your tinnitus has gone? And as for the eye floaters? 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @seemamkhrj
Posted by: @june42

@seemamkhrj - Your monthly summary was very helpful.  I too got the first Pfizer shot and had the same issues you reported.  I have been dealing with multiple ENT doctors who don't know anything.  I finally found a Neurologist and he just now has started me on a high taper dose of Prednisone.  And Diazapem at 4mg per day for 7 days.  What was your dosage?  Finally both these medicines are helping reduce the headache and dizziness when I walk I feel natural not drunk.  Now why did that other Doctor tell you to stop the Diazapem?  From what you said you got worse so maybe that Doc was just stupid?  What do you think most helped you?

As I read your posts you are almost there.  You can drink coffee! How's that going for you?  Are you exercising?

Thank you

I am fine, still at 90-95% mark. I sometimes get pins n needles on my head, but it's way milder now. The only thing that bothers me is the dark vision and tinnitus. The floaters are getting lighter or may be my brain has started to ignore them. I will keep you all posted about my progress. I am not sure how long it will take to be 100%. But, we all will get there.  

How would you describe your tinnitus? Is it in the middle of your head? Is it gone now? Any supplements help?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @larag

UPDATE.

Hey everyone. I am not sure if any of my old forum friends are still here.. I haven't been here for a while for the benefit of my mental health and needing some time to move on and heal. But I felt the need to come back to update you all as I think this would have helped me many months ago. 

So... I had my one and only pfizer vax on June 12th. I am UK based. Healthy. 31 year old women. Single mum of one 4 year old boy. 

Immediately after my v I had horrific neck and back pain. This became unbearable and after 2 weeks I went to the Dr. Was referred to physio. A week later I had indescribable head pains. Shooting pains. Breathless. Went to a&e. Ct scan clear. Told was a Migraine. In the following weeks I had body tremors and muscle spasms start. Jerks at night time. Insomnia. Acid reflux. Stomach issues. Insane vertigo to the point I couldnt stand for days on end. Brain fog. My son had to go and stay with his dad. I was signed off work for months. I saw numerous GPs. Had endless hospital visits. Saw two neurologists. A physio. And had 12 weeks counselling. I had a brain mri. Autoimmune bloods. Ct scans. Neck xray. All was clear. Dr and neuro confirmed it was vax induced and was an over reactive immune system response. I was depressed to the point of suicidal thoughts. Panic attacks. Full of regret. I lost my partner. My life. Friends. I just didn't see the light. I took vitamins. I tried EVERYTHING. If you are reading this and feel the same please know. YOU WILL HEAL. I am 85/90% healed purely down to time. I still get mild dizzy spells and I still have muscle twitching. But it's manageable and doesn't affect my daily life now. When it happens I keep calm and don't let it overtake me. I stay off this forum too purely so my mind isn't consumed by this.. It is worse when I'm hormonal so in the run up to my menstrual cycle and when I'm poorly or tired. I now take a daily probiotoc but that is it.. I try to eat cleaner. (Although still partial to a takeaway and chocolate!) But I do notice sugar makes me feel worse. The Dr's tried to give me numerous medications which at first I took. Diazapam, propranolol, procloraperizine, etc. I refused all medication and stopped vitamins. try to go for walks. Practice deep breathing. Just look after my mind. Your body is an incredible self healer. It's been 6 months and I'm still on this journey. I was told not to have another pfizer vax. But I haven't and won't have ANY other vax. Mandate or not. I won't. I believe in my freedom and choice. 

Give your bodies time. Ride through it. It's so hard. I feel you all. But please please have hope. Because there is light at the end of the tunnel. Xxxx

Hi it’s been another 7-8 months how are you now?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

I feel like I’m the only one in this forum now😞 i hope everyone is well. I’m just so bummed out I was doing good until I went to that stupid appointment last week I am kicking myself in the ass for it. Ugh I hate this. I feel so angry and so hurt. This was forced on me. This vaccine. And no one could pay for what they did to us. 

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@margaret2022 The celery juice helps a lot with inflammation everywhere, so it helps with it. The remedy Cina/China usually knocks the tinnitus out within 10 minutes. I think between the tautopathic remedy and celery/cina it has taken care of the tinnitus overall because I don't get it often at all anymore.

Hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @michalalala

@jess7 Hi Jess, just wanted to say that I have been diagnosed with Convergence Excess too.

After my second Moderna shot I developed tingling and burning sensations, which were followed vertigo and blurred vision 2 months after my shot. My neurologist sent me to MRI brain scan to exclude MS, it was clean. The only diagnose that was confirmed so far was Convergence Excess, which I never had experienced before. I do eye excercises daily and it got much better as well as tingling and vertigo problems but it still appears from time to time.

Wishing you and all good luck. Let´s stay strong ♡

What kind of eye exercises did you do?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @arica30

@margaret2022 The celery juice helps a lot with inflammation everywhere, so it helps with it. The remedy Cina/China usually knocks the tinnitus out within 10 minutes. I think between the tautopathic remedy and celery/cina it has taken care of the tinnitus overall because I don't get it often at all anymore.

Hope that helps.

Do you still take all that everyday?

How long after since starting the juice did you notice a difference like a week? Month?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @tarruba

@am85 Yes, my MRI was clean.  I did VNG testing.  They did the water tests on me two separate times because they didn't get the results they wanted.  This caused more damage to the nerve inflammation.  Until then, I was just suffering from vertigo.  After the water tests, I have been suffering daily headaches along with the vertigo.

How long did that last? I too went to an audiologist to get some hearing tests done that made my hissingin my head much worse. I’m hopkgk it’s temporary but from reading your post looks as thorough it hasn’t gone away or has it gotten better? What there a time frame ?

ReplyQuote
Page 1083 / 1151