Clear all

Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Question: Has anyone experienced a sort of chronic mild panic attack feeling, especially when talking and trying to put sentences together?  Includes feeling like your out of breath after every sentence and your head is “full”.  I'm recently having trouble just speaking and putting simple sentences together. Had my booster 8 months ago and sudden onset of tinnitus 6 months ago.  Recently started to have these new symptoms.  Now, I also recently weened off of an SSRI I had taken for several years so don’t know if that is what is causing these symptoms now.  Very much could be the reason.  Hard to say anymore after these vaccines.  Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13
Posted by: @philroy

@carym23 Thanks for the reply and info.  This theory is as good as any right about now. The medical community seems to be purposely avoiding this issue.  I would assume at some point they will have to come together to figure these things out because they are going to be facing (actually already are facing) thousands of very frustrated and angry patients if they can't start giving us some answers.  They should also be putting pressure on the CDC and Pfizer & Moderna to make these risk factors public so people can make informed choices.  I'm holding out a sliver of hope that we all recovery from this nightmare at some point.  It's hard to shake the thought that these mRNA vaccines could have completely changed our body and could wreak havoc on us for years.

I hope they invest some of the fortune they have earned selling billions of expensive vaccine shots in investigating the reasons for these neurological side effects and find a treatment for them or even a way to make future vaccines safer.  I know this has been done in record time and perhaps the good outweighs the bad but when your suffering from it that doesn't help much.  Would be good to hear that they all acknowledge that these side effects exista and that they are looking for solutions instead of trying to claim that there is no relation...

The shark lawyers will come out as soon as they smell liability blood money in the waters.  Then they will hire high-priced scientists, et al, to make the case against the pharmas.  Unfortunately it will take years for that to happen.  The pharmas certainly aren't going to go looking for any causal liability.  As I type, after 4 months of tinnitus that I thought was starting to wane, the high-pitched nightmare is back today.  Hopefully just one of the many short-term relapses people seem to get as they go through the recovery process.  In the meantime, my electric guitar sits sadly in the corner as I'm afraid to play it lest I exacerbate the tinnitus even further snice I have no idea as to my body's sensitivity to noise is now.

How are things today? Do you still have the tinnitus? Is it more from the brain or ear? Have you tried any herbs? 

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @dianesingh

Positive optimistic update!!

I posted on September 8 https://vestibular.org/forum/postid/12262/

I have improved very much since intermittent fasting and going on strict keto diet. I was actually able to run 4 miles last week and have a lot more energy! My twitching is also almost gone. The only thing still lingering is vertigo and occasional subtle earache. But it’s been only 2 weeks that I started intermittent fasting (I do at least 18-20 hr fasts) so I know that my body will continue to improve. I also incorporate yoga stretches/exercises for the nervous system and breathing exercises. I’ve also been keeping up with my vitamin supplements.  I really feel I am getting better. Doctor never got back to me on my blood work but I don’t care I am am not going to rely on doctors and am healing myself! I hope this gives some of you hope. God bless

How do you take your vitamins with intermittent fasting ? Which ones were you taking? And times?

ReplyQuote
(@arica30)

@margaret2022 No I don’t. I only was doing the celery juice every day. Only taking Cina/China when the tinnitus comes on. But as I said, usually knocks it out within 10 minutes. I usually take a second dose 15 min after the first. 
The tautopathic remedy specific for the vaccine I had, I only take that twice a day, twice a week. They are small peppercorn sized pellets. Tautopathic remedies have been used for years to help rid the effects of drugs and vaccines. I’d never used them before, but it has gotten rid of almost all of my reactions.  

Hope that helps!

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @margaret2022

@carym23 Thanks for the reply and info.  This theory is as good as any right about now. The medical community seems to be purposely avoiding this issue.  I would assume at some point they will have to come together to figure these things out because they are going to be facing (actually already are facing) thousands of very frustrated and angry patients if they can't start giving us some answers.  They should also be putting pressure on the CDC and Pfizer & Moderna to make these risk factors public so people can make informed choices.  I'm holding out a sliver of hope that we all recovery from this nightmare at some point.  It's hard to shake the thought that these mRNA vaccines could have completely changed our body and could wreak havoc on us for years.

I hope they invest some of the fortune they have earned selling billions of expensive vaccine shots in investigating the reasons for these neurological side effects and find a treatment for them or even a way to make future vaccines safer.  I know this has been done in record time and perhaps the good outweighs the bad but when your suffering from it that doesn't help much.  Would be good to hear that they all acknowledge that these side effects exista and that they are looking for solutions instead of trying to claim that there is no relation...

The shark lawyers will come out as soon as they smell liability blood money in the waters.  Then they will hire high-priced scientists, et al, to make the case against the pharmas.  Unfortunately it will take years for that to happen.  The pharmas certainly aren't going to go looking for any causal liability.  As I type, after 4 months of tinnitus that I thought was starting to wane, the high-pitched nightmare is back today.  Hopefully just one of the many short-term relapses people seem to get as they go through the recovery process.  In the meantime, my electric guitar sits sadly in the corner as I'm afraid to play it lest I exacerbate the tinnitus even further snice I have no idea as to my body's sensitivity to noise is now.

How are things today? Do you still have the tinnitus? Is it more from the brain or ear? Have you tried any herbs? 

Hi: Yes, I still have the tinnitus, and it's more in the brain than in the ear and like a high-pitch electrical squeal.  It's also primarily on the right side.  It was getting better for a couple of months but I recently had a spike/relapse, which has been frustrating.  Mine is not as bad as what many others on this forum have described.  But I am very cautious about doing anything that could make it worse than it is.  I tried Turmeric, B12, C, D and I'm not sure anything actually helped.  How are you doing? 

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Anybody on here have any success using Zeolite (or any other supplement for that matter) to help to resolve their tinnitus.  Thanks.

Totally not related to zeolite I wasn’t able to find you here’s a link I wanna share not sure if you already seen this but here it is anyway

https://www.helpinhearing.co.uk/craniosacral-therapy-for-tinnitus/

Thanks - appreciate the information.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @rainyday

Hey, everyone! I've been spending most of my time on a vaccine long-haul group on Facebook called "Neuro-V Long-Haulers", but I wanted to share this article with you:

https://news.yahoo.com/long-covid-exhausts-body-215013180.html  

It describes how long-haul COVID affects almost every part the body and details how it cannot be diagnosed with conventional lab tests (sound familiar?) Many suffering with long-haul COVID after infection are passed off as having "anxiety" by their providers - especially in the beginning (also sound familiar?)

I've considered all possibilities as to why we are suffering after the vaccines - reactivated viruses, multi-system inflammation, MCAS, heavy metal toxicity - but I feel deep in my heart that we are all suffering with vaccine-induced long-haul COVID. If you read the article, ALL of our symptoms are listed. I believe our bodies had an autoimmune reaction to the vaccine in the same way it would have if we'd had a significant viral load of COVID itself.

I suspect this information won't go public until the vaccine manufacturers decide the pandemic is largely "over" and aren't able to sell additional doses of their vaccines. Then their narrative will change and the truth will slowly come out - with no liability on their part, of course. And the damage will have already been done to thousands of victims. 

My advice would be to keep a close eye on research regarding long-haul COVID treatments. I believe there have been promising developments in recent months, and whatever helps them, will likely help us as well. 

In the meantime, I would print out the Science article that details how vaccine recipients are developing long-haul COVID symptoms - and I would also print out the article I linked above - and share these with your providers. The link is too strong to disprove, unless your provider is willfully ignorant - in that case, switch providers until you find one that isn't lazy and dense. 

Wishing us all the best of luck on this uncertain, daunting journey. 

Surprisingly this article doesn’t exist or I can’t seem to find it

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Hi: Yes, I still have the tinnitus, and it's more in the brain than in the ear and like a high-pitch electrical squeal.  It's also primarily on the right side.  It was getting better for a couple of months but I recently had a spike/relapse, which has been frustrating.  Mine is not as bad as what many others on this forum have described.  But I am very cautious about doing anything that could make it worse than it is.  I tried Turmeric, B12, C, D and I'm not sure anything actually helped.  How are you doing? 

I was the same things were okay tolerable but then when I went to a doctors appointment an audiologist performed those hearing tests made me dizzy and eye go even weirder and the hissing in my head much louder. I was doing okay up until like July 26th 2022. Then things went to a much higher and worse phase. Today I started an anti inflammatory diet drinking ginger water took zinc and quecterin and Flonase this morning head feels a bit weird after those but it kinda helped with the dizziness. I need to fast I’ve read some success stories on fasting and eye exercises but no one’s really responding to the eye exercise questions I had. Also I’m going to try celery juice every day for a week and see what that does. How are you doing? Feels like a ghost town in this forum I wonder if ppl are getting better now or just adapted to their new lives. One thing I’ll know for sure is I’ll come back and share my 100% better story. But as of right now I don’t see that happening. Ppl are still suffering even over a year later. 

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

Is it normal for my Spo2 to dip below 90 after going for a walk around the block or doing some light exercise? I also get shortness of breath when this happens. I can't imagine not doing anything for a year could leave me this out of shape. Is it deficiencies or pots maybe?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @milena90

Hi everyone! I’m following the forum for a while and decided to post ask for advice! I’m 31 years old and I have some side effects of the vaccine that I took 4th November. I have numbness and pain on the left side of my body but also on the right side of my face (tingling and burning also…), headaches, tinnitus (SO HORRIBLE), dizziness, nausea and extreme weakness few times a day. I’m really struggling now and I just want some reassurance that it will end… did anyone manage to get rid of tinnitus?! I can’t stand that sound in my ears anymore!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

How are you feeling now? 

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Hi guys, 

Some positive studies and seminars are being conducted from god sent doctors genuinely trying to help us. Please see a treatment plan in the attached photos suggested by a general assembly of Dr’s in the USA. Here’s to UNSPIKING us all! 

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

@pfizervictim 

Hi. This doesn’t seem to fit anything I’ve read so far but may well be POTS as circulation and heart function are affected. Could it also have been a false reading? For how long did you take the measurement and in what position? Exercise is known to worsen symptoms as your body is already fighting hard to beat this and exercise aggravates and re awakens inflammatory messengers causing them to attack new areas of the body resulting in a flare up. Do pace yourself. 

ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Question: Has anyone experienced a sort of chronic mild panic attack feeling, especially when talking and trying to put sentences together?  Includes feeling like your out of breath after every sentence and your head is “full”.  I'm recently having trouble just speaking and putting simple sentences together. Had my booster 8 months ago and sudden onset of tinnitus 6 months ago.  Recently started to have these new symptoms.  Now, I also recently weened off of an SSRI I had taken for several years so don’t know if that is what is causing these symptoms now.  Very much could be the reason.  Hard to say anymore after these vaccines.  Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi. I’m almost 8 months post booster (mordena) and I’ve also recently developed difficulties with my speech. When trying to talk it feels like my body gets worked up and I become exacerbated. My speech is slightly slurred and I sometimes struggle to put words together. Naturally, I’ve thought the worst, could this be the beginning stages of motor nuerons? Extremely scary stuff. Or, is this just brain fog and we must accept that our cognitive function has worsened slightly but not permanently. I hope to God the latter, and that a continuation of our recovery regime will fix this. Seeing a neurologist is also worth doing just to rule anything out. I have not taken any SSRI’s at all.

ReplyQuote
(@tabby)
Highly Active Member

Posted by: @chomer86

I had my first dose of AstraZeneca vaccine Feb 14th. A few weeks later I developed severe vertigo. Rocking/swaying sensation. Feeling like I’m o a Canoe on water when walking or walking on a mattress feeling. Very off balance. I also had headaches here and there. I got referred to a Rheumatologist as I also developed RAynauds after the jab along with intermittent numbness in hands, arms, face, tongue and muscle twitches. My main problem though is the vertigo. Anyway, he tested me for something called Antiphospholipid syndrome (a blood clotting disorder) which came back positive. I am fairly certain I did not have this before the jab or it may have been laying dormant and the jab has exasperated it or the Cardiolipin IGG is just raised from the jab, who knows. All I know is I felt fine before it and terrible after it. They point blank refuse to blame the jab even though AZ is not even used anymore!) I had it before the blood clotting warnings came out. I’m now on daily asprin but this does not help the vertigo/off balance issues. I just ad a clear brain CT thankfully. Honestly, this year has been awful, I’m about to lose my job as I have been off sick for so long. My marriage is falling apart.  MY life is falling apart. It’s been 9 months of this everyday with no end in sight?! Anyone suffered as long as me? Also, anyone with balance/vertigo issues headaches and memory issues. Get tested for APS.  I fear this could be a side effects the vaccine 🙁 

anyone suffered as long as me? Or anyone recovered from long term vertigo got any tips? 

I will pray for all of our recoveries xxx 

Hi, I was interested to read about you testing positive for APS syndrome. I too had the AZ vaccines. All the symptoms of APS are what I am experiencing. Do you mind me asking how you were treated for it and how you are feeling now? Thankyou.

ReplyQuote
(@pfizervictim)
Very Active Member

@jwills1

The readings where accurate, done with a pulse oxi meter when standing, meter on the middle finger like stated in the manual, hand resting on the table. Some more info about what I'm experiencing. 

Oxygen saturation usually between 95% and 98% when resting, but during movement, mild excercise, doing chores like the laundry, etc I get very out of breath, develop a headache and feel unwell, this goes away if I stop, sit down and rest for several minutes. I have checked my oxygen during these moments and it's usually around 89% to 91%

ReplyQuote
Page 1084 / 1151