Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2261 Users
40191 Likes
2 M Views
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pepms

@margaret2022 let me know, I’m curious if they are going up or down, I got 2 Moderna march and April 2021 and then moderna booster January 22, this test was done on June so 5 months post booster

I will definitely update. Do you plan to get another test done ?

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

@margaret2022 let me know, I’m curious if they are going up or down, I got 2 Moderna march and April 2021 and then moderna booster January 22, this test was done on June so 5 months post booster

Also how have  you been did any changes happen with your symptoms

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@margaret2022 yes I plan to repeat the test this week probably, symptoms have been more or less coming and going for 4 months now, tachycardia, tingling and prickling throughout body

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@lmkk how are you nowadays , my nerve issues have reduced a little but still get the random tingling or needle poking sensations everyday in arms and legs , have you improved more ?

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@tone hi! How have you been I saw your posts about random neuropathy moving throughout body, I have the same sudden tingling mild burning or needle poking , have you improved over time ??

ReplyQuote
(@dream20)

@ksharky13 that i have too, bloating, stool changes, digestive issues...

I experience the same thing. Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

Hi everyone. Just coming back to say after 1 year I’m doing pretty good. But it was a very rough year. It took about 8 months to feel almost normal. I still have slight side effects but nothing like the beginning. I believe I will fully recover. It just takes time for the vaccine to die out of our systems. If you want to see my story just search under my name. The only advice I can give is time. It takes time. And cleaning up your diet will help. Get rid of stress as much as possible. And the other things I did that did help were acupuncture, meditation, massage and finding ways to stay relaxed, stress-free. Hope this helps. 

Lindsey, Jwills and DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @jennscout1

Hi everyone. Just coming back to say after 1 year I’m doing pretty good. But it was a very rough year. It took about 8 months to feel almost normal. I still have slight side effects but nothing like the beginning. I believe I will fully recover. It just takes time for the vaccine to die out of our systems. If you want to see my story just search under my name. The only advice I can give is time. It takes time. And cleaning up your diet will help. Get rid of stress as much as possible. And the other things I did that did help were acupuncture, meditation, massage and finding ways to stay relaxed, stress-free. Hope this helps. 

Curious if you did any COVID antibody testing

ReplyQuote
 Jenn
(@jennscout1)

@margaret2022 I did. They were through the roof. Over 1000. I had them check again as well. And still high. Seven or 800. But I didn’t bother checking again after that. Because I knew the vaccine overdid it. I firmly believe not everyone needs the vaccine. They should’ve been testing people to see whether they should be vaccinated or not.

ReplyQuote
(@courteneydowell)

@margaret2022  I’m here! And new too. I only had my vaccine done last week & have been awful since. So glad I found you guys

ReplyQuote
(@courteneydowell)

@margaret2022  I’m here! And new too. I only had my vaccine done last week & have been awful since. So glad I found you guys

ReplyQuote
(@pepms)

@jennscout1 mine were 8600 !!! After 3 moderna shots

ReplyQuote
 Max
(@maxdc2)

Here you have to find a private clinic that allows anti body check.. Just crazy, i went to local health insured hospital for all the other tests and they gave me back the paper saying they are not aithorized by the state to do antibody tests... So can well immagine how much they care to test who should be vaxed and who shouldn't... I've just gone onto my 1 year exactly today from second one.. 

ReplyQuote
(@werematt)

Hi all, reading this  forum since january 22. Got my moderna shot 22 dec 21 and my life is destroyed. Started to have parhestesia in hands everynight, pin needles,eletric shock. Then weak legs, 2 month in my eyes and mouth got dry. Then started muscle twitching all the time. My feet  and hands burn, developed livedo reticularis on hands. Now my legs cramps. Can't do anything no more. 8 months keep getting worst, biopsy showed lots of axon neural damage already. Ask for punch biopsy if you have numbness tingling.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret2022)
Very Active Member

Crap aye…it’s no wonder why I’m having these eye and ear issues and ringing in my head. I just got back from an appointment with my neurologist and he prescribed me prednisone and olanzipine. Made sense about the prednisone…he asked if I had migraines or headaches I told him never. I told him about the vaccine that all this occurred afterward my third shot. He said he seen injuries from vaccines. I was like finally. He also asked me a bunch of questions and Finally he mentioned prednisone and an antipsychotic medication olanzipine to help calm down the nervous system. Anyone ever taken prednisone or olanzipine for vaccine injury 

ReplyQuote
Page 1091 / 1151