Covid-19 Vaccine side effects

17.3 K Posts
2260 Users
40190 Likes
2 M Views
(@hakanx)

Posted by: @moonbeam

Hi all,

Just read on another forum what helped for this person. 

Had the first and only dose June 3rd. Started seeing my symptoms subside early December. Now I would say about 95% recovered with the occasional twitching in calves and other limbs. But the brain fog is gone, less hair loss, no depression and less anxiety. Probably has a lot to do with the diet i am keeping. Anti-inflammatory diet, Magnesium rich diet, Taking Vitamin B Complex, Turmeric and Vitamin D3 4000IU daily with a strong coffee in the morning. Just one cup of coffee in the morning cutting out caffeine has helped. Agree with the below post, no more boosters. It takes a long time for the body to come back to normal. Also almost forgot, intermittent fasting, 16-8 Window, crucial for body to recover as the body goes through a cleansing and recycling free radicals when you fast. If you can do it, go longer 18-6 or even 20-4. I will try and fast for 24hrs very soon. The body heals itself as it goes into survival mode. Research it. Good luck everyone. ☹ 

Hello. I found this comment while researching about intermittent fasting. I want to implement the 16/8 intermittent fasting method. How many calories should I eat per day in this intermittent fasting method? I do not know this. I am now 18th height and 95 weight.

ReplyQuote
(@kg1986)

@ksharky13 I also have positive ANA at a pretty high level and dense speckled pattern..but they cannot connect it to anything I have had so many blood tests done. I have had positive ANA since I found out about 8 years ago. I often wonder if having that caused the vx reaction for me. They dismissed me for so many years saying it meant nothing, would be interested to know how many people with our same symptoms also have positive ANA.

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @ksharky13
Posted by: @ksharky13

Hi all,

I haven't written in a while.  I think I have mostly recovered with a slight relapse over the summer when I think I had Omicron again.  I wanted to share these links in case they might be helpful.  

what others in the US have done with regards to their symptoms

https://react19.org/category/how-to-guides/

perhaps for your doctors

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/why-we-question-the-safety-of-covid

I thought this doctor articulated everything so well.

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/towards-yom-kippur-an-israeli-physician?r=9s8jh&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

@moonbeam: Thank you so much for coming back on here to tell your success story.  We need so many more of them.  I do have a question for you.  I went back and read many of your previous posts.  In one early one you noted that you did not get tinnitus as a side effect.  However, in a later post you listed tinnitus as one of the symptoms you did have.  My wife and I both got sudden onset of high-pitched tinnitus after our booster shot.  We're always looking for stories from people who had their vaccine-induced tinnitus resolved.  Can you please clarify if you did, or did not, get tinnitus and, if yes, what do you think you did that helped to resolve it?  I've just started to read about the vaccine's ability to invade the Vagus nerve and then breach the blood brain barrier.  Subsequently, our own body's immune response (which apparently can be hyper-activated by the vaccine) will breach the BBB and, between the vaccine-created spike protein and our immune system antibodies, they can wreak havoc on our systems causing various neuro-related conditions.  In fact, our immune system can create an auto-immune level of response against our own selves.  Like many people on here, I was tested and has a high level auto-immune antibody (ANA) result but not tied to any specific autoimmune disease.  Anyway, I'm hoping that whatever the mechanism the issues being created by the covid vaccines are temporary and not permanent.  Sorry for the long post.  I greatly appreciate any information you can share re: the tinnitus.  Thanks and best wished for a full and permanent recovery.

Hi, when I first experienced symptoms, it was mostly dizziness.  The tinnitus came later when I had a relapse.  I was fortunate in that it was never debilitating - it came and went.  I'm not sure what it was I did that helped. I do watch what I eat and many people have said when they cut back on sugar, processed foods, less carbs, more protein, that it helps.  I also take Zinc and Quercetin and Vitamin D and have eaten more turmeric. I know that many people have benefited from intermittent fasting as well. Meditation and breathing helps me. I wish there was something specific that I can say definitely helped. Hope you and your wife have a full recovery.

Thank you so much for the reply.  Even though your tinnitus wasn't debilitating, it is still excellent news that it went away. Sounds like your recent relapse took 2-3 months to resolve, is that correct?  I am currently taking Krill oil, Vitamins B12 & D3 and Turmeric, but just started that regimen a couple of weeks ago so too early for any results.  I've read about Zinc and Quercetin potentially helping with tinnitus.  I may have to try those too.  What brand and dose of Quercetin do you take?  Thanks again and best wishes.

I don't know how long it took to resolve since it would occasionally return and leave. I use supplements from Thorne. Best wishes. https://www.thorne.com

ReplyQuote
 annb
(@moonbeam)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @hakanx

Hi all,

Just read on another forum what helped for this person. 

Had the first and only dose June 3rd. Started seeing my symptoms subside early December. Now I would say about 95% recovered with the occasional twitching in calves and other limbs. But the brain fog is gone, less hair loss, no depression and less anxiety. Probably has a lot to do with the diet i am keeping. Anti-inflammatory diet, Magnesium rich diet, Taking Vitamin B Complex, Turmeric and Vitamin D3 4000IU daily with a strong coffee in the morning. Just one cup of coffee in the morning cutting out caffeine has helped. Agree with the below post, no more boosters. It takes a long time for the body to come back to normal. Also almost forgot, intermittent fasting, 16-8 Window, crucial for body to recover as the body goes through a cleansing and recycling free radicals when you fast. If you can do it, go longer 18-6 or even 20-4. I will try and fast for 24hrs very soon. The body heals itself as it goes into survival mode. Research it. Good luck everyone. ☹ 

Hello. I found this comment while researching about intermittent fasting. I want to implement the 16/8 intermittent fasting method. How many calories should I eat per day in this intermittent fasting method? I do not know this. I am now 18th height and 95 weight.

I would recommend looking up intermittent fasting  (you can use the Duck Duck Go search engine) and reading which one may work best for you. Best wishes.

ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kg1986

@ksharky13 I also have positive ANA at a pretty high level and dense speckled pattern..but they cannot connect it to anything I have had so many blood tests done. I have had positive ANA since I found out about 8 years ago. I often wonder if having that caused the vx reaction for me. They dismissed me for so many years saying it meant nothing, would be interested to know how many people with our same symptoms also have positive ANA.

@kg1986: If you search on this forum for “ANA” you’ll find 7 pages of comments/stories from people related to ANA.  A while back I had a generic ANA blood test done and it came back as positive in a high range.  I asked my PCP to order that test because of what I had read on this forum, not because I had any specific issues or symptoms.  I subsequently went to a rheumatologist who ran a 9-test panel, and the only thing that came back high (and quite high) was the one for ssDNA (single strand DNA).  He basically said that without any symptoms, that it really didn’t mean anything and that was that with him.

From what I remember reading on this forum is that most/all people who got a positive generic ANA test result, were not able to get a positive result to subsequent ANA-specific tests.  This tells me that the vaccine resulted in our bodies producing a hyper-response to the spike protein.  This, in turn, resulted in an auto-immune reaction whereby the antibodies created by the immune system started to attack cells in our body that resemble the spike protein (i.e. ACE2 cells/receptors).  This is called cell mimicry.  These ACE2 cells appear in various parts of our body, including the audio-vestibular area, (thus tinnitus as a symptom) or the CNS (thus peripheral neuropathy), etc.

I don’t know if/when this auto-immune response will die down or if the damage done (i.e. mass inflammation) is permanent or temporary.  Bottom-line is these mRNA vaccines have resulted in significant adverse reactions & damage that a lot of people are going to have to deal with for a long time, and the medical community, big pharma, and our government are trying desperately not to let this information get out or get any traction.

ReplyQuote
(@kg1986)

@ksharky13 I agree there has to be some correlation. Makes sense, just very frustrating especially after feeling good for months and thinking I was past the worst of it. I will say I am way better than how I was last December. I did have tinnitus and still do on occasion too but for me I feel more inflammation and neuropathy type symptoms. Look up Pots/dysautonomia. The symptoms describe me to a T. I just try to be positive because if I start feeling down about it I get extremely anxious ( I never had anxiety before all of this happened)...I have had almost every test in the books and probably 30 viles of blood taken between my rheumatologist, and integrative dr. They can't find any damage done yet to me besides my IGG being high and EBV as well. I am even looking into immunotherapy although I can imagine that's impossible to get without having a real diagnosis. I have an MRI of my spine with contrast tomorrow, but with the way things go they will tell me thats normal too!

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @pepms

@margaret2022 hi! Yes I did get two of them, 

June 25th 8601 u/ml

Sep 2nd  5553 u/ml

My booster was january 31st 

However, Im not sure it’s related now, symptoms to antibody levels

Hi. I tend to agree.. for some people high antibodies and symptoms appear to relate, as they recover when their antibodies go down.. For others they still have symptoms regardless. I am also aware of people with high antibodies and no symptoms at all. My guess is that there are auto-antibodies involved with some people, and not for others. 

That said its nice to know your antibody levels so you can see if anything has changed. You might be the lucky ones!! 

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @chesca17

Hi All, 

just want to update you on my last post above. I was getting better and I had about 4 or 5 months with barely any nerve pain at all. Sadly in the last 3 weeks I have had a relapse almost 9 months since my side effects started after getting the Pfizer booster. I’m obviously gutted that I have had a relapse in nerve pain and tingling pins and needles as I thought i was finally recovering. I’ve now decided to proceed with a neurologist for tests and investigations to get some answers and rule out any nerve conditions. 
One piece of advice for you is to look into the carnivore diet. I have just started it 2 weeks ago - I have read so many good things about it helping to heal inflammation and burning nerve pain. I saw a video of a guy who had burning pain in his feet for years and was on a high dose of gabapentin. After a few weeks/months on carnivore his nerve pain had gone and he was off his meds. If you go on YouTube and search carnivore to help nerve pain you will see quite a few videos on it. It’s certainly worth a try - I’m 2 weeks in and already noticing some health benefits from cutting out the sugar and carbs! 
i have read throughout this forum that people are suffering with relapses and I just wanted to be honest and update you all by replying to my own story. It’s a positive sign that I did have a few months where I felt better and almost 100% back to how I was - it helps me to think that if this was a serious nerve condition I had then surely I would be in pain every day and not have had a few months where I felt better. 

Hi. I have been wondering how you were doing and thought you must have been significantly better. Thanks for your post. Do you know what might have triggered your relapse? Have you caught the C virus by any chance?

I was doing okayish before I caught the virus, and I think I probably would have improved more if i hadnt caught C. Unfortunately C ramped up my symptoms and gave me more. Some of my symptoms then died down, but over time some have changed.

I went to a neurologist recently and was diagnosed with SFN, mainly because of the pain I experience and because I failed a temperature test. The neurologist put a cold instrument on my leg and then my foot. My leg felt it was cold, but my foot didn't. He tested my hands as well. So when you go see your neurologist make sure they do this test as well. Every other test I passed. He gave me a list of blood tests which I will find out the results soon. Some are autoimmune tests. Anyways I will update you and everyone if I find out something interesting.

I have heard about the carnivore diet helping some people who experienced elevated blood glucose levels by covid. Anti-inflammatory diet is supposed to be good for autoimmune. Have you lost any weight on the carnivore diet? This is my concern as I had previously cut out starch and sugar and lost a lot of weight. 

Have you tried PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide)?

Anyways because you had a 4-5 month window of pretty much being you again, I think you will bounce back.

Can you please share about your neurologist appointment when you have it? Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@chesca17)

Posted by: @buzzgirl

Hi All, 

just want to update you on my last post above. I was getting better and I had about 4 or 5 months with barely any nerve pain at all. Sadly in the last 3 weeks I have had a relapse almost 9 months since my side effects started after getting the Pfizer booster. I’m obviously gutted that I have had a relapse in nerve pain and tingling pins and needles as I thought i was finally recovering. I’ve now decided to proceed with a neurologist for tests and investigations to get some answers and rule out any nerve conditions. 
One piece of advice for you is to look into the carnivore diet. I have just started it 2 weeks ago - I have read so many good things about it helping to heal inflammation and burning nerve pain. I saw a video of a guy who had burning pain in his feet for years and was on a high dose of gabapentin. After a few weeks/months on carnivore his nerve pain had gone and he was off his meds. If you go on YouTube and search carnivore to help nerve pain you will see quite a few videos on it. It’s certainly worth a try - I’m 2 weeks in and already noticing some health benefits from cutting out the sugar and carbs! 
i have read throughout this forum that people are suffering with relapses and I just wanted to be honest and update you all by replying to my own story. It’s a positive sign that I did have a few months where I felt better and almost 100% back to how I was - it helps me to think that if this was a serious nerve condition I had then surely I would be in pain every day and not have had a few months where I felt better. 

Hi. I have been wondering how you were doing and thought you must have been significantly better. Thanks for your post. Do you know what might have triggered your relapse? Have you caught the C virus by any chance?

I was doing okayish before I caught the virus, and I think I probably would have improved more if i hadnt caught C. Unfortunately C ramped up my symptoms and gave me more. Some of my symptoms then died down, but over time some have changed.

I went to a neurologist recently and was diagnosed with SFN, mainly because of the pain I experience and because I failed a temperature test. The neurologist put a cold instrument on my leg and then my foot. My leg felt it was cold, but my foot didn't. He tested my hands as well. So when you go see your neurologist make sure they do this test as well. Every other test I passed. He gave me a list of blood tests which I will find out the results soon. Some are autoimmune tests. Anyways I will update you and everyone if I find out something interesting.

I have heard about the carnivore diet helping some people who experienced elevated blood glucose levels by covid. Anti-inflammatory diet is supposed to be good for autoimmune. Have you lost any weight on the carnivore diet? This is my concern as I had previously cut out starch and sugar and lost a lot of weight. 

Anyways because you had a 4-5 month window of pretty much being you again, I think you will bounce back.

Can you please share about your neurologist appointment when you have it? Thanks 

Hi @buzzgirl

yeh I got better from end March/ early April (symptoms started 10th Jan). My nerve pain had massively improved and was just left with groin ache and the occasional light pins and needles in my right leg. I relapsed about 4 weeks ago when I came back off my honeymoon. I think my diet has played a huge part in it to be honest. I got married in June and so in the build up to the wedding I was being strict with my diet - cutting carbs and all junk food and processed sugar. This may coincide with my symptoms improving at that time. Then my relapse came after returning from honeymoon 2nd week of September. On the honeymoon I was eating whatever I wanted - cakes, carbs etc. I absolutely believe this is linked to my symptoms returning. I did get covid for the very first time after my wedding in June but it didn’t make my side effects of the booster any worse that I noticed. Haven’t had covid since then again so it wouldn’t explain why I’ve relapsed. 
I saw the dr yesterday and was sent for blood tests which also tested my antibodies. I should get the results this week so will let you know. Im still chasing my appointment with the neurologist to try and get further tests done/ investigation. My Dr wrote to them in March and still haven’t heard back with an appointment date so the waiting list in the UK to see a neurologist must be months long! 
I’ve been doing a lot of research into oxalates, carnivore etc as I mentioned and I’ve only been doing a low oxalate high meat diet for 2 weeks but already seeing improvements in not just my nerve pain but also my gut health etc as it’s helping other inflammatory issues in my body. 
How are your symptoms doing? Have they improved with time at all since they started? 

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
 alia
(@sunrise)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @asanders

My problem with inflammation is that I feel it all around in my body but my CRP levels are within normal range so my doctors refuse to accept that I have an inflammation problem and I have no clue why my crp levels are not elevated even tough inflammation destroys my body. My rheomotologits insists that the pain I feel in my knees, shoulders and hips are not bone pain but probably nerve pain. 

My hemotologist thinks I dont have a blood clotting problem since D-dimer and other blood clotting related tests are normal. But I have abnormally high  neutrophils and leukocytes and low eisonophils. 

So still no diagnosis, no IVIG or another treatment by insurance. 

In the video below, from the 33rd minute are presented some laboratory tests that show values that are not good, in people with side effects. There are lab tests that only certain laboratories perform.

Among them is TNF-alpha, which has already been talked about on the forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5vms8cWJXs

ReplyQuote
(@buzzgirl)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @buzzgirl

Hi All, 

Hi @buzzgirl

yeh I got better from end March/ early April (symptoms started 10th Jan). My nerve pain had massively improved and was just left with groin ache and the occasional light pins and needles in my right leg. I relapsed about 4 weeks ago when I came back off my honeymoon. I think my diet has played a huge part in it to be honest. I got married in June and so in the build up to the wedding I was being strict with my diet - cutting carbs and all junk food and processed sugar. This may coincide with my symptoms improving at that time. Then my relapse came after returning from honeymoon 2nd week of September. On the honeymoon I was eating whatever I wanted - cakes, carbs etc. I absolutely believe this is linked to my symptoms returning. I did get covid for the very first time after my wedding in June but it didn’t make my side effects of the booster any worse that I noticed. Haven’t had covid since then again so it wouldn’t explain why I’ve relapsed. 
I saw the dr yesterday and was sent for blood tests which also tested my antibodies. I should get the results this week so will let you know. Im still chasing my appointment with the neurologist to try and get further tests done/ investigation. My Dr wrote to them in March and still haven’t heard back with an appointment date so the waiting list in the UK to see a neurologist must be months long! 
I’ve been doing a lot of research into oxalates, carnivore etc as I mentioned and I’ve only been doing a low oxalate high meat diet for 2 weeks but already seeing improvements in not just my nerve pain but also my gut health etc as it’s helping other inflammatory issues in my body. 
How are your symptoms doing? Have they improved with time at all since they started? 

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Congratulations on getting married!!

Yes i think diet does play a part for some people. When I laid off sugar and starch and got out running, my pins/needles improved a lot.  Pre virus a lot my initial symptoms had stopped except for an occasional pain in my left hand and light pins/needles on hands and feet. This was livable.

2-3 weeks post virus my hands got really bad, along with aches and pains in my arms. My neuropathy in my feet, moved up to below my knees. I also developed a constant headache, over time brain fog (this has improved a lot), tingling, and anxiety (this improved with PEA). I think PEA helped with my pain as well. It took some time but i recovered a lot from the virus and felt okayish, a part from the additional symptom of a headache. I was later greeted by another symptom: insomnia. Honestly post virus the first month afterwards was hard but I improved. Of late I have slipped back (pain in arms) but I am unsure if I am legitimately getting worse and/or its caused by some additional stress in my life. I know the stress wont be helping but we cant live in a bubble. This is what prompted me to go to a neurologist. I also tried to see an immunologist but to no avail.

I haven't heard of a low oxalate diet. How did you hear about this? 

Well that's great that Covid didn't flare up your symptoms. For some people it doesn't, or the flare is relatively short and people return to their pre virus baseline. Unfortunately for some, they start a new longhaul.

My suggestion would be to phone the neurologist you are wanting to see and ask when will your appointment be. Also ask to be added to the cancellation list. Neurologists are hard to get into, most were booked out til the new year, so I went to the best one I could find that was available. Thankfully there was a cancellation so I jumped the queue by 4 weeks.

Are you on reddit? There are some interesting points on this platform as well. Have you tried St John's Wort again? 

KitKat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ksharky13)
Very Active Member

Posted by: @kg1986

@ksharky13 I agree there has to be some correlation. Makes sense, just very frustrating especially after feeling good for months and thinking I was past the worst of it. I will say I am way better than how I was last December. I did have tinnitus and still do on occasion too but for me I feel more inflammation and neuropathy type symptoms. Look up Pots/dysautonomia. The symptoms describe me to a T. I just try to be positive because if I start feeling down about it I get extremely anxious ( I never had anxiety before all of this happened)...I have had almost every test in the books and probably 30 viles of blood taken between my rheumatologist, and integrative dr. They can't find any damage done yet to me besides my IGG being high and EBV as well. I am even looking into immunotherapy although I can imagine that's impossible to get without having a real diagnosis. I have an MRI of my spine with contrast tomorrow, but with the way things go they will tell me thats normal too!

@kg1986: It’s great to hear that you are feeling better than last January, and that your symptoms, including tinnitus, have resolved to at least some level.  That’s encouraging that this is related to inflammation that may be temporary. Dysautonomia certainly seem to fit the bill based on your symptoms.  It also points to inflammation of the parasympathetic nerve system (PNS).  That’s what helps to calm to body after a stress event, etc.  If it’s inflamed and not working properly (i.e. attacked by ANA) it can’t calm you down and you can feel chronic anxiety.  I do think treating inflammation is an important part of this recovery.  I’m not an MD but I doubt they’ll find anything from the MRI test.  Sooner or later the medical field is going to have to figure this out.  There's too many people suffering without answers from a poorly-tested and rushed-to-market vaccine. Please keep me posted on things and best wishes for feeling better.

Kristin reacted
ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

@squishle yes, there is a connection between low b12 and injury.  low b12 matches long haul symptoms exactly.

ReplyQuote
 Bro
(@heybro)
Very Active Member

I did a hair test through the mail and found out I have zero cobalt which is basically b12.  Funny enough B12 deficiency symptoms and long covid symptoms match exactly with each other.

I have always had normal red blood cell count tests and normal somewhat low (but not deficient) B12 tests.  This zero cobalt came as a shock.

I am vegetarian and have started eating meat because of this.  I've been eating tuna.  I will try chicken soon.

To be clear, the titanium is likely in cookies that I eat (lots of candy type things have titanium dioxide added into them --- I think this is banned in the UK but not in the US).  No, I do not have dental work or anything like that.

DrL reacted
ReplyQuote
Jwills
(@jwills1)

Uk parliament to debate opening an inquiry into vaccine safety. Thank you to anyone on this forum that signed the petition! 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/602171

Buzzgirl reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1104 / 1150